Palestinians Against Middle East Peace.

You mean sending their children to go blow themselves up on the streets of Israel to protest is not working out for them?

Do tell.

Wut? Do they want them to stop now? That's just crazy.

if America was invaded and occupied by China.
How long would you continue to resist against the foreign occupiers? A month, a year, as long as it takes? Or would you cease resistance, get on your knees and surrender, and learn to speak Mandarin? ... :cool:

They are fighting for their homeland stolen by european thieves which is more than I can say about the vaporization of two japanese cities located half world away from the american homeland.

But this "little" difference never prevented any super patriotic american clown from calling the former terrorists while rationalizing the latter till kingdom come.

if America was invaded and occupied by China.
How long would you continue to resist against the foreign occupiers? A month, a year, as long as it takes? Or would you cease resistance, get on your knees and surrender, and learn to speak Mandarin? ... :cool:
"Foreign occupiers!" So let me get this straight. Which came first, Solomon's temple or the Al Aqsa Mosque? Golly gee, is it actually possible the Palestinians are the "foreign occupiers"?

It's not only "possible" but a hard fact that the arabized population of Palestine are the real descendants of the ancient Jews just like the arabized population of Egypt are the real descendants of Ramses, Queops and Akhenaton.

Europeans of jewish faith are no more descendants of Moses, David and Joshua than any european weirdo converted to the ancient egyptian religion is a descendant of the aforementioned Pharaohs.

He's free to spend the rest of his crazy days worshiping Anubis in Belgium but the egyptian people are the only natives of the land.

The fact that Palestinians and Egyptians lost virtually all the cultural traits of their jewish and egyptian ancestors during the arabization process means nothing and doesn't change a thing because arabization didn't significantly alter their DNA.

Last edited:
"Foreign occupiers!" So let me get this straight. Which came first, Solomon's temple or the Al Aqsa Mosque? Golly gee, is it actually possible the Palestinians are the "foreign occupiers"?
The Phillistine / Canaanite people, who were the ancestors of today's Palestinian people, occupied the land long before Moses led the Jewish tribes there to start settlements. ... :cool:

It's not only "possible" but a hard fact that the arabized population of Palestine are the real descendants of the ancient Jews just like the arabized population of Egypt are the real descendants of Ramses, Queops and Akhenaton.

Europeans of jewish faith are no more descendants of Moses, David and Joshua than any european weirdo converted to the ancient egyptian religion is a descendant of the aforementioned Pharaohs.

He's free to spend the rest of his crazy days worshiping Anubis in Belgium but the egyptian people are the only natives of the land.

The fact that Palestinians and Egyptians lost virtually all the cultural traits of their jewish and egyptian ancestors during the arabization process means nothing and doesn't change a thing because arabization didn't significantly alter their DNA.

By your logic we are all Black & Hindu.

The valiant Palestinian people aren't against peace.
They just don't want their destiny decided by a foreign committee.
And refuse to surrender their freedom to zionist tyranny. ... :cool:
Sure is funny how you guys just blame Israel for making peace with the Arab countries but yet no mention of blaming the Arab countries for making peace with Israel. Eh, Sunni?

Sure is funny how you guys just blame Israel for making peace with the Arab countries but yet no mention of blaming the Arab countries for making peace with Israel. Eh, Sunni?
I have voiced my displeasure on other threads about the traitorous arab countries that have made a deal with the devil Israel.
So far the newest turncoat's have been tiny countries of no consequence with small populations of around a million people. ... :cool:

I have voiced my displeasure on other threads about the traitorous arab countries that have made a deal with the devil Israel.
So far the newest turncoat's have been tiny countries of no consequence with small populations of around a million people. ... :cool:

Okay. So when there is no country left supporting Palestinians, do you think maybe that might be a good time for the Palestinians to join in with Israel & the Arab countries for peace?

Okay. So when there is no country left supporting Palestinians, do you think maybe that might be a good time for the Palestinians to join in with Israel & the Arab countries for peace?
Never happen. ... :cool:
I do suspect you are correct on that point. Winners & losers in this world. And the Palestinians will always remain the losers by choice.

The fact that Palestinians and Egyptians lost virtually all the cultural traits of their jewish and egyptian ancestors during the arabization process means nothing and doesn't change a thing because arabization didn't significantly alter their DNA
It always amuses me when a White Anerican dares to use DNA or ancestors' ethnicity as a justification of claims for some land.

As far as I am aware, genetic studies say that the Ashkenazi Jews have significant Middle Eastern patterns. But I cant say much about that, because I never was too interested in genetic results. As one wise man said, it is the most important not what in the veins, but what in the heart.

It is high time those dastardly Jews stop stealing Palestinian air. The brave Palestinians should not be forced to breathe all that air that might have been in Jew noses!

To protest, the Palestinians should simply refuse to breathe IMMEDIATELY!

While Israel continues to advance and maleness peace with its neighbours , Palestinians are still stuck in the Dark Ages. Palestinians=Worlds biggest losers !

• Abbas has already damaged the Palestinians' relations with some Arab countries by condemning the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain for signing peace treaties with Israel.... Now it appears that the Palestinians are also headed toward ruining their relations with Egypt because of Abbas's decision to make peace with Hamas and appease Iran, Turkey and Qatar.
  • "Qatar has provided Hamas with more than a billion dollars since 2012... Qatar did not provide these funds out of a humanitarian standpoint and to help the residents of the Gaza Strip. The Qataris did so to help Hamas and its leaders and to enable Qatar to establish a foothold in the region." — Egyptian writer Hashem al-Fahkrani, Al-Youm7.com, September 21, 2020.
  • "Those who believe that Hamas's first goal is to resist Israel are mistaken. Its first and only goal is to receive money. Hamas's slogan is: Loyalty to anyone who pays the most." — Hashem al-Fahkrani.
  • Yet, the Palestinian leadership and the international community appear distinctly indifferent the looming danger of this newest axis of evil. For them, the only fate worse than death is normalization between the Arabs and Israel. Abbas has once again pegged his hopes and those of his people on entities that would obstruct the Palestinians and destroy Israel.

Forum List

Back