Palestinians: 10,000 years ago, since Abraham or since the Mandate for Palestine?

The Akkadians were from the Arabian peninsula like the Amorites. They were in the Levant long before Abraham was born in Urfa near Haran.
Seriously, let us stop answering her.

She is on a troll mission until Ramadan.

The Akkadians were from the Arabian peninsula like the Amorites. They were in the Levant long before Abraham was born in Urfa near Haran.
So?
God gave An enormous piece of land to Avraham’s children so be glad we haven’t taken it all back yet.

Seriously, let us stop answering her.

She is on a troll mission until Ramadan.
Nope. I look forward to Easter. The Arabian peninsula was a savanna 10,000 years ago with shallow lakes and wadis. As the land became more arid they began migrating North in waves.

Lots of people say lots of things like you say all Arabs and Muslims are saints.
Nope. I never said they were all saints. They have 6000 years of history in the Levant and didn't immigrate from Europe. Even the Marsh Arabs immigrated 6000 years ago. Jewish people aren't unique.

Nope. I never said they were all saints. They have 6000 years of history in the Levant and didn't immigrate from Europe. Even the Marsh Arabs immigrated 6000 years ago. Jewish people aren't unique.
15726725_392555977802944_6748511859159392641_n.jpg

And why there's no historic record of Arabs
ANYWHERE earlier than 9th century BCE.
Because they gave birth to
everyone before them...

Arab supremacists
that pathetic?

Last edited:
6000 years where the Ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Assyrians, Persians and Romans could not give a damn about these Arabs to mention them, or have much to do with them, the way they did with the Jewish Nation/People.

Last edited:
You seem to be the only person on earth obsessed with Jews that says we aren’t unique.
Jews didn’t want to be unique so God sent us your way and we see how well that’s worked out.

You seem to be the only person on earth obsessed with Jews that says we aren’t unique.
Jews didn’t want to be unique so God sent us your way and we see how well that’s worked out.
I'm not obsessed. I didn't start ANY of these whiney threads.

I'm not obsessed. I didn't start ANY of these whiney threads.
Start your whiney thread about how the Palestinians should be given "their" land back, and their history, etc as you "know it" so well.

I didn't start ANY of those threads, girly boy.
You just troll all the threads with your revisionist Christian and Muslims sources and try to make others believe that Jews/Israel have done a few Arabs wrong, so they deserve being attacked and murdered all over the world.

A puppet for both Christianity and Islam is all you have been your whole life, and there is no hope for you ever wanting to really educate yourself about the facts.

So many Muslims and Christians know the truth and are pro Israel.

You are never going to be one of them.

You just troll all the threads with your revisionist Christian and Muslims sources and try to make others believe that Jews/Israel have done a few Arabs wrong, so they deserve being attacked and murdered all over the world.

A puppet for both Christianity and Islam is all you have been your whole life, and there is no hope for you ever wanting to really educate yourself about the facts.

So anyone who criticizes Israel wants Jews killed? You are a real sick person.

So anyone who criticizes Israel wants Jews killed? You are a real sick person.
You do not know how to answer anything that is said to you.

You twist and turn what is said and than spew toxic garbage as an answer.

It will not work.

Be responsible for the things you have said, how you have rewritten history again and again, and not shown any proof to any of your allegations about any issue.

Samuel Untermyer hired Cyrus Scofield to write a different Bible to promote Christian Zionism. He's the guy who raised millions of dollars to feed the six million starving Jews of Europe. He's the guy who declared war on Germany in the spring of 1933 from the safety of Madison Square Garden.

Samuel Untermyer hired Cyrus Scofield to write a different Bible to promote Christian Zionism. He's the guy who raised millions of dollars to feed the six million starving Jews of Europe. He's the guy who declared war on Germany in the spring of 1933 from the safety of Madison Square Garden.
What does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

Where is your proof, which I have been endlessly asking for, that Arabs came in droves into ancient Canaan 10,000 ago?

Stop wasting my time and think that you can take over any thread with anything you want to discuss except the topic of that thread.

You do not know how to answer anything that is said to you.

You twist and turn what is said and than spew toxic garbage as an answer.

It will not work.

Be responsible for the things you have said, how you have rewritten history again and again, and not shown any proof to any of your allegations about any issue.
The Akkadians and the Amorites we're from Arabia. History of the Arabs - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back