New discovery in Jerusalem

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Archeologists have discovered ancient temple underground near the historic western wall. Next time i go there i will be sure to see it.

Archeologists have discovered ancient temple underground near the historic western wall. Next time i go there i will be sure to see it.

Is it part of Fortress Antonia? I couldn't understand what she said about when it was built? She did say it wasn't built during Herod's time,didn't she?

Is it part of Fortress Antonia? I couldn't understand what she said about when it was built? She did say it wasn't built during Herod's time,didn't she?

I think it is from Herods time. Christians are interested in it because it may be from that time.

I think it is from Herods time. Christians are interested in it because it may be from that time.

Is it a temple or a banquet hall?

Is it a temple or a banquet hall?

I would say a hall. It seems to be a meeting place. You call it temple or hall.

Forum List

Back