Palestinians: 10,000 years ago, since Abraham or since the Mandate for Palestine?

No state of Israel but land of Israel for the Jewish inhabitants.

The population of Palestine doubled in 15 years with 600,000 European refugees... and that was years before Hitler came to power. I can't imagine why you would want to erase the history of the Palestinians.

Between 15,000 and 10,000 years ago the Arabian peninsula became more arid. It used to be a savanna with shallow lakes and wadis. They even had Hippos. As it became drier they migrated to Mesopotamia and the Levant. That's why you share Arab DNA. Abraham was from Urfa near Haran in Syria. The Akkadians and Amorites were from Arabia.
I can't produce textbook for you. You'd have to read some history of the Levant, Syria and Mesopotamia.
Show me 1 scholarly source saying Sargon, Amorites, and Akkadians were Arabs.

The population of Palestine doubled in 15 years with 600,000 European refugees... and that was years before Hitler came to power. I can't imagine why you would want to erase the history of the Palestinians.

You answer the topic of the thread with something totally different. As always.

What ???? history of the Palestinians?????

The Palestinian Museum in Ramallah has no History of the Palestinian Arabs before WWI

Jews were actually designated as palestinians, in British Palestine. It’s a made-up word. Golda Meir was a palestinian

This Arab told he was a “palestinian” until he conducted research and learned that “palestine” and “palestinians” never existed…

Arabs themselves laugh out loud: “When were there any palestinians?! Where?!”

Last edited:
Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

He's the CEO of WND.. that's pretty damning even among conservatives.
It is not about who he is CEO of.

I just posted above the relevant paragraph in his article.

The article which by the way you did not bother to read.

Forum List

Back