'Palestinian'

The League of Nations established borders for the "Jewish National Home" in "Palestine" roughly equivalent to those specified in the Hebrew Bible, from the Galilee to the Negev, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea.

The League of Nations created Syria, Lebanon and Jordan as homelands for the Arabs in the Levant

The Jewish National home was not to be a Jewish state. It was to assist the Jews in obtaining Palestinian citizenship in Palestine.

False. Woodrow Wilson, who founded the League of Nations, has stated the intent for a Jewish state...
I am persuaded that the Allied nations, with the fullest concurrence of our own government and people, are agreed that in Palestine shall be laid the foundation of a Jewish Commonwealth [1919]

Wilson was a foreigner who had no legitimate say in the status of Palestine.

The Jewish National home was not to be a Jewish state. It was to assist the Jews in obtaining Palestinian citizenship in Palestine.

False. Woodrow Wilson, who founded the League of Nations, has stated the intent for a Jewish state...
I am persuaded that the Allied nations, with the fullest concurrence of our own government and people, are agreed that in Palestine shall be laid the foundation of a Jewish Commonwealth [1919]

The Allies liberated "Palestine" from the Ottoman Turks in WW I and obtained sovereignty over the land when the Turks forfeited it. They had every right.

Last edited:

The Allies liberated "Palestine" from the Ottoman Turks in WW I and obtained sovereignty over the land when the Turks forfeited it. They had every right.

The British Palestine Mandate was merely an administrative position. It did not follow the League of Nations charter starting a war that has lasted a hundred years.

The British Palestine Mandate was merely an administrative position. It did not follow the League of Nations charter starting a war that has lasted a hundred years.

Pay attention, champ---Had the Allies not liberated the Ottoman Empire, there would be no "Palestine" There would be no independent Arab countries.

Pay attention, champ---Had the Allies not liberated the Ottoman Empire, there would be no "Palestine" There would be no independent Arab countries.

The mandate was to assist the inhabitants in creating a government for an independent state. The world's criminal class violated that basic internationally recognized right.

Israel has political recognition but it has no legal standing.

The mandate was to assist the inhabitants in creating a government for an independent state. The world's criminal class violated that basic internationally recognized right.

Wrong, champ.

Winston Churchill, Colonial Secretary of Palestine...
The conception of a Jewish homeland in Palestine was undoubtedly that if the absorptive capacity over a number of years and the breeding over a number of years, all guided by the British government, gave an increasing Jewish population, that population should not in any way be restricted from reaching a majority position. Certainly, we committed ourselves to the idea that some day, there might well be a great Jewish State there, numbered by millions.

Wrong, champ.

The conception of a Jewish homeland in Palestine was undoubtedly that if the absorptive capacity over a number of years and the breeding over a number of years, all guided by the British government, gave an increasing Jewish population, that population should not in any way be restricted from reaching a majority position. Certainly, we committed ourselves to the idea that some day, there might well be a great Jewish State there, numbered by millions.

Israel is a foreign colonial project violating the internationally recognized rights of the Palestinian's self determination. This is the part of the League of Nations charter that they violated. Israel is an illegal enterprise.

Wrong, champ.

Israel is a foreign colonial project violating the internationally recognized rights of the Palestinian's self determination. This is the part of the League of Nations charter that they violated. Israel is an illegal enterprise.

Wrong, again. Israel existed as a sovereign state 3000 years ago, verified by the archaeological record: Tel Zayit stone containing ancient Hebrew alphabet, ca. 1000 BC
Zayit Stone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You got any evidence of an ancient Palestinian presence in Israel? No, I didn't think so

Joel 3:1-4 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompense? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head;
The Bible and Palestine

I assume this is right...I forgot to go to Sunday School that day I think.

Wrong, champ.

Wrong, again. Israel existed as a sovereign state 3000 years ago, verified by the archaeological record: Tel Zayit stone containing ancient Hebrew alphabet, ca. 1000 BC

You got any evidence of an ancient Palestinian presence in Israel? No, I didn't think so

Results of a DNA study by geneticist Ariella Oppenheim appears to match historical accounts that Arab Israelis and Palestinians,[13][14] together as the one same population, represent modern "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times"

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Palestinians" [are an] Arab people No one heard of before 1967 before Israeli governments certified this piece of Propaganda...
As has been noted many times before, prior to 1948, that is before Jews had begun to call themselves Israelis,
the ONLY persons known as "Palestinians" were Jews,
with the Arabs much preferrring to identify themselves as part of the great Arab nation.
- David Basch

"...Palestine does not belong to the "Palestinians" and never did. They did not even call themselves Palestinians until the middle 1960s.
Before that, the word "Palestinian" meant "Jewish,"
while the local Arabs called themselves simply "Arabs."
The creation of the PLO by Gamal Abdul Nasser in 1964 was a brilliant ploy to distort the parameters of the dispute, largely for propaganda purposes.
It was inconvenient to have a conflict between 20-odd Arab states with an area 530 times greater than Israel, a population more than 30 times greater than Israel's and enormously richer natural resources.
Far better to Invent a "Palestinian" nation that would be the eternal "underdog," -
a nation consisting partly of Immigrants from Syria and other Arab countries who came to benefit from the rapidly growing economy Zionist Jews created..."
- westerndefense.org

"There is NO language known as Palestinian. - There is NO distinct Palestinian culture.
There has NEVER been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.
Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another Recent Invention)
, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.
Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9% of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1% of the landmass.
But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness.
No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough....""
- Joseph Farah, Arab-American journalist

So before the creation of the State of Israel, who were the Palestinians?
ANSWER:
Until 1950, the name of the Jerusalem Post was THE PALESTINE POST;
the journal of the Zionist Organization of America was NEW PALESTINE;
Bank Leumi was the ANGLO-PALESTINE BANK;
the Israel Electric Company was the PALESTINE ELECTRIC COMPANY;
there was the PALESTINE FOUNDATION FUND and.... the PALESTINE PHILHARMONIC.
All these were JEWISH organizations.
In America, Zionist youngsters sang "PALESTINE, MY PALESTINE", "PALESTINE SCOUT SONG" and "PALESTINE SPRING SONG"
In general, the terms Palestine and Palestinian referred to the region of Palestine as it was. Thus "Palestinian Jew" and "Palestinian Arab" are straightforward expressions.
"Palestine Post" and "Palestine Philharmonic" refer to these bodies as they existed in a place then known as Palestine.
The adoption of a Palestinian identity by the Arabs of Palestine is a Recent phenomenon.
Until the establishment of the State of Israel, and for another Decade or so, the term Palestinian applied almost exclusively to the Jews.

- 'Palestinians' - The Peace FAQ
-
-

So, presumably, it was OK for the Jews to acknowledge the existence of Palestinians until they didn't want to call themselves that anymore?
Suddenly, when they prefer to call themselves 'Israelis', there is no such thing as a Palestinian.
Is that right?

Results of a DNA study by geneticist Ariella Oppenheim appears to match historical accounts that Arab Israelis and Palestinians,[13][14] together as the one same population, represent modern "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times"

You have any archaeological evidence for Palestinians in Israel 3000 years ago, champ?
No, I didn't think so.

Israelite artifact, ca. 1000 BCE...http://www.antiquities.org.il/t/item_en.aspx?CurrentPageKey=347

"Palestinians" [are an] Arab people No one heard of before 1967 before Israeli governments certified this piece of Propaganda...
As has been noted many times before, prior to 1948, that is before Jews had begun to call themselves Israelis,
the ONLY persons known as "Palestinians" were Jews,
with the Arabs much preferrring to identify themselves as part of the great Arab nation.
- David Basch

"...Palestine does not belong to the "Palestinians" and never did. They did not even call themselves Palestinians until the middle 1960s.
Before that, the word "Palestinian" meant "Jewish,"
while the local Arabs called themselves simply "Arabs."
The creation of the PLO by Gamal Abdul Nasser in 1964 was a brilliant ploy to distort the parameters of the dispute, largely for propaganda purposes.
It was inconvenient to have a conflict between 20-odd Arab states with an area 530 times greater than Israel, a population more than 30 times greater than Israel's and enormously richer natural resources.
Far better to Invent a "Palestinian" nation that would be the eternal "underdog," -
a nation consisting partly of Immigrants from Syria and other Arab countries who came to benefit from the rapidly growing economy Zionist Jews created..."
- westerndefense.org

"There is NO language known as Palestinian. - There is NO distinct Palestinian culture.
There has NEVER been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.
Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another Recent Invention)
, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.
Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9% of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1% of the landmass.
But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness.
No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough....""
- Joseph Farah, Arab-American journalist

So before the creation of the State of Israel, who were the Palestinians?
ANSWER:
Until 1950, the name of the Jerusalem Post was THE PALESTINE POST;
the journal of the Zionist Organization of America was NEW PALESTINE;
Bank Leumi was the ANGLO-PALESTINE BANK;
the Israel Electric Company was the PALESTINE ELECTRIC COMPANY;
there was the PALESTINE FOUNDATION FUND and.... the PALESTINE PHILHARMONIC.
All these were JEWISH organizations.
In America, Zionist youngsters sang "PALESTINE, MY PALESTINE", "PALESTINE SCOUT SONG" and "PALESTINE SPRING SONG"
In general, the terms Palestine and Palestinian referred to the region of Palestine as it was. Thus "Palestinian Jew" and "Palestinian Arab" are straightforward expressions.
"Palestine Post" and "Palestine Philharmonic" refer to these bodies as they existed in a place then known as Palestine.
The adoption of a Palestinian identity by the Arabs of Palestine is a Recent phenomenon.
Until the establishment of the State of Israel, and for another Decade or so, the term Palestinian applied almost exclusively to the Jews.

- 'Palestinians' - The Peace FAQ
-
-

So, presumably, it was OK for the Jews to acknowledge the existence of Palestinians until they didn't want to call themselves that anymore?
Suddenly, when they prefer to call themselves 'Israelis', there is no such thing as a Palestinian.
Is that right?

It is part of Israel's name game. Israel has always denied the existence of Palestine and the Palestinians. The Palestinians are the people of the place. The name does not matter.

You have any archaeological evidence for Palestinians in Israel 3000 years ago, champ?
No, I didn't think so.

Israelite artifact, ca. 1000 BCE...http://www.antiquities.org.il/t/item_en.aspx?CurrentPageKey=347

Do you have any proof that Israelites were the only people there 3000 years ago?

I didn't think so.

No, I didn't think so.

Do you have any proof that Israelites were the only people there 3000 years ago?

I didn't think so.

You have any archaeological evidence Palestinians existed in Israel 3000 years ago? No, I didn't think so.

Ancient Israelite artifact, ca. 1000 BCE: http://www.antiquities.org.il/t/item_en.aspx?CurrentPageKey=349

No, I didn't think so.

I didn't think so.

You have any archaeological evidence Palestinians existed in Israel 3000 years ago? No, I didn't think so.

Ancient Israelite artifact, ca. 1000 BCE: http://www.antiquities.org.il/t/item_en.aspx?CurrentPageKey=349

You seemed to have missed it the first time. What do you want? A cave drawing that says "Palestine" on it?

No, I didn't think so.

I didn't think so.

The archaeological record verifies King David, who presided over the ancient Israelite Davidic Kingdom ca. 3000 years ago, existed: Tel Dan Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :clap2:

Can you provide archaeological evidence of any Palestinian kings and kingdoms in Israel 3000 years ago? No, I didn't think so:lol:

I didn't think so.

You seemed to have missed it the first time. What do you want? A cave drawing that says "Palestine" on it?

Ancient Israelite artifact, ca 1000 BCE: http://www.antiquities.org.il/t/item_en.aspx?CurrentPageKey=70&indicator=9 :clap2:

You have any archaeological evidence Palestinians existed in Israel 3000 years ago? No, I didn't think so. :lol:

No, I didn't think so.

I didn't think so.

The archaeological record verifies King David, who presided over the ancient Israelite Davidic Kingdom ca. 3000 years ago, existed: Tel Dan Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :clap2:

Can you provide archaeological evidence of any Palestinian kings and kingdoms in Israel 3000 years ago? No, I didn't think so:lol:

You still have not provided any proof that the Israelis were the only people there at that time.

I didn't think so.

You still have not provided any proof that the Israelis were the only people there at that time.

The archaeological record verifies the existence of King David's Monarchy, which controlled Israel 3000 years ago.

Eminent archaeologist William Dever...
In 1993 an inscription was found at Tel Dan. It mentions a dynasty of David. And on the Mesha stone found in the last century in Moab there is also a probable reference to David. So there is textual evidence outside the Bible for these kings of the United Monarchy, at least David.
:clap2:

You have any archaeological evidence of Palestinian kings and kingdoms in Israel 3000 years ago? No, I didn't think so. :lol:

Forum List

Back