Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Do you mean the one that started when Israel fired live rounds into unarmed protesters?
Nice try but that’s not how the second intifada started. I will “ cry”😪 for her when you cry for the American’s who were killed by Palestinians or that JEWISH BOY killed on the Brooklyn Bridge
My prior post says a lot about me but Pals celebrate with CANDY whenever a Israeli is killed? We already know what You are and you never disappoint us 👍🇮🇱

Free, Free, Palestine!: Biden, Israel and the Fight for Palestinian Liberation​

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: The new look...
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Free, Free, Palestine!​

(COMMENT)

So, what would the territories look like if the Israelis were to unilaterally withdraw (all Gaza in 2005, breakdown and pullout settlements) and completely close its borders to the passage (crossing) to the Arab Palestinians?

What would if look like if it cut all ties with the territories in the same way Jordan did in 1988?

Let me see how you envision a "Liberated Palestine."

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

So, what would the territories look like if the Israelis were to unilaterally withdraw (all Gaza in 2005, breakdown and pullout settlements) and completely close its borders to the passage (crossing) to the Arab Palestinians?

What would if look like if it cut all ties with the territories in the same way Jordan did in 1988?

Let me see how you envision a "Liberated Palestine."

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
WOW, I could write a book. I think some people already have. So let’s break it down.

I think that settlements can stay. Nothing should be demolished and nobody should be kicked out of their homes. Everyone on that side of the green line would be Palestinian citizens. They would follow the same rules and taxation as the other Palestinians. No land, homes, businesses, farms, etc. could be foreign owned.

Let’s discuss. There are many more issues that need to be addressed, but we can start here.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Of course, this withdrawal from the settlements in the territories is something that is a purely Israeli decision. But, in all likelihood, the Israelis would establish a Management Agency (MA) that would control the gradual process. The Israelis would determine what, if any services or utilities would be terminated and when.

WOW, I could write a book. I think some people already have. So let’s break it down.

I think that settlements can stay. Nothing should be demolished and nobody should be kicked out of their homes. Everyone on that side of the green line would be Palestinian citizens. They would follow the same rules and taxation as the other Palestinians. No land, homes, businesses, farms, etc. could be foreign owned.

Let’s discuss. There are many more issues that need to be addressed, but we can start here.
(COMMENT)

◈ There is no longer a "Green Line." There has not been a Green Line, which was established by the Armistice, and has not existed for more than a quarter century.​
◈ I suppose the MA would have to determine what infrastructure is removable and of that what would be found useful in the Israeli relocation program. What infrastructure can be recovered generators, cell towers, fiber optic able​
◈ I can see decisions being made on what aspects of "homes, businesses, farms, etc." which would be prohibited from foreign ownership can be extracted.​
◈ What is necessary to preposition in terms of that necessary thousand (or so) businesses and manufacturing facilities need to be relocated and what infrastructure needs set in place.​
◈ What new air transport facilities, train yards, warehousing, trucking terminal, and refueling stations need to be established.​

The Israelis will need to consider all these aspects and (many) more, once the decision to withdraw is made. There will need to be accommodations and utilities for approximately 700,000 Settlers that will need to be relocated as well as about 250,000 additional workers.

This is the tip of the iceberg.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

◈ There is no longer a "Green Line." There has not been a Green Line, which was established by the Armistice, and has not existed for more than a quarter century.
So then, how would you define "the territories?"

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Of course, this withdrawal from the settlements in the territories is something that is a purely Israeli decision. But, in all likelihood, the Israelis would establish a Management Agency (MA) that would control the gradual process. The Israelis would determine what, if any services or utilities would be terminated and when.

(COMMENT)

◈ There is no longer a "Green Line." There has not been a Green Line, which was established by the Armistice, and has not existed for more than a quarter century.​
◈ I suppose the MA would have to determine what infrastructure is removable and of that what would be found useful in the Israeli relocation program. What infrastructure can be recovered generators, cell towers, fiber optic able​
◈ I can see decisions being made on what aspects of "homes, businesses, farms, etc." which would be prohibited from foreign ownership can be extracted.​
◈ What is necessary to preposition in terms of that necessary thousand (or so) businesses and manufacturing facilities need to be relocated and what infrastructure needs set in place.​
◈ What new air transport facilities, train yards, warehousing, trucking terminal, and refueling stations need to be established.​

The Israelis will need to consider all these aspects and (many) more, once the decision to withdraw is made. There will need to be accommodations and utilities for approximately 700,000 Settlers that will need to be relocated as well as about 250,000 additional workers.

This is the tip of the iceberg.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I think you are looking at this backward. Israel's basic excuse for everything is security. Palestinian attacks are a response to Israeli aggression. Most of those aggressions have nothing to do with security.

There is a long list of things that Israel could change that would bring so called terrorism down to almost zero.

Then Israel/Palestine could evolve into a better place.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

PREFACE: I am not an attorney, but I think that the Oslo Accords were clear. At some point in time, the Legitimate Government for the Palestinians would eventually exercise "sovereignty" over Areas: "A" "B" "C"

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 1.12.18 PM.png

So then, how would you define "the territories?"
(COMMENT)

Area "A" and the "Gaza Strip".are, by any reasonable man's standard, is under effectively (no matter how incompetent that leadership is) sovereign control by the two separate elements of governments of Palestine (Ramallah and Gaza). I think that the Montevideo Convention of 1933 would support that.

Areas "B" and "C" are different stories.

The Doctrine covering the "Abuse of Rights" concept can, at some point, kick in. Eventually, if they have not done so already, claim the Right to Kill Jews. That the Arab Palestinians issues vigilanty payments to those that kill Jews.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 2.25.05 PM.png

The Arab Palestinians negate the International Humanitarian Law (Article 68 GCIV) by claiming the right of armed conflict and insist they can attack, at will, using any means to harm the Occupying Power.

As I have said before, the Arab Palestinian have demonstrated by any question that they have depraved indifference for human life. (Article 38(1c) International Court of Justice)

Just My Opinion as a Common Man,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

PREFACE: I am not an attorney, but I think that the Oslo Accords were clear. At some point in time, the Legitimate Government for the Palestinians would eventually exercise "sovereignty" over Areas: "A" "B" "C"

View attachment 644422

(COMMENT)

Area "A" and the "Gaza Strip".are, by any reasonable man's standard, is under effectively (no matter how incompetent that leadership is) sovereign control by the two separate elements of governments of Palestine (Ramallah and Gaza). I think that the Montevideo Convention of 1933 would support that.

Areas "B" and "C" are different stories.

The Doctrine covering the "Abuse of Rights" concept can, at some point, kick in. Eventually, if they have not done so already, claim the Right to Kill Jews. That the Arab Palestinians issues vigilanty payments to those that kill Jews.

View attachment 644457

The Arab Palestinians negate the International Humanitarian Law (Article 68 GCIV) by claiming the right of armed conflict and insist they can attack, at will, using any means to harm the Occupying Power.

As I have said before, the Arab Palestinian have demonstrated by any question that they have depraved indifference for human life. (Article 38(1c) International Court of Justice)

Just My Opinion as a Common Man,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
No matter what Oslo says, the entire West Bank is occupied territory and is under the Geneva Convention.

Resistance is justified when people are occupied.

If a woman is being raped I am not going to give her a check list of what she can or cannot do. Some of her options may be illegal under different circumstances.

How does imposing another Arab colony,
with "citizenship" based on Sharia,
even help the Arabs involved?

Not to mention the argument
for any distinct "Palestinian"
nationalism and foreign
ownership...

No matter what Oslo says, the entire West Bank is occupied territory and is under the Geneva Convention.

Resistance is justified when people are occupied.

If a woman is being raped I am not going to give her a check list of what she can or cannot do. Some of her options may be illegal under different circumstances.

Arab supremacists may claim the Geneva convention
assumes for them a privilege to murder people
in territories, they fail to take over.

But no one can answer what
are they resisting in a coffeeshop?

Mehdi Hasan | Islam Is A Peaceful Religion | Oxford Union​

%E2%80%9CThe-City-Sun%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%9CArab-Masters-Black-Slaves%E2%80%9D-February-1-%E2%80%93-February-7-1995-p.-1-774x1024.jpg

"...Peaceful religion"

Is that what Arab imperialists call the
main cause of illiteracy in the Middle East,
and the largest institution of slavery to this day?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back