Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Thank you for this post! Accusing the Israelis of “ occupying another people’s land” That says it all. They have NO interest in the “ Two State Solution “ nor do they have ANY interest in letting the Israelis be a “ equal partner” in this New State or have ANY rights at all. Are you REALLY that STUPID??👍 🇮🇱

After the 1948 Arab–Israeli War the eastern portion of Jerusalem was occupied by Jordan. Under Jordanian control Jews were completely expelled from the Old City including the Jewish Quarter, and Jews were barred from entering the Old City for 19 years, effectively banning Jewish prayer at the site of the Western Wall.

Somehow he doesn't have the ability to understand this will never happen again. I enjoy it !

Last edited:
After the 1948 Arab–Israeli War the eastern portion of Jerusalem was occupied by Jordan. Under Jordanian control Jews were completely expelled from the Old City including the Jewish Quarter, and Jews were barred from entering the Old City for 19 years, effectively banning Jewish prayer at the site of the Western Wall.
Complain to Jordan. The Palestinians had nothing to do with that.

Complain to Jordan. The Palestinians had nothing to do with that.
Another stupid comment. The Palestinians already made a formal statement that Jews would not be allowed at the Western Wall.
I would like to see the link where they stated They would not forbid the Jews to enter the way Jordan did

Another stupid comment. The Palestinians already made a formal statement that Jews would not be allowed at the Western Wall.
I would like to see the link where they stated They would not forbid the Jews to enter the way Jordan did
Of course Tinmore can’t rebuke anything I say which is why E Jerusalem will always be in the hands of the Israelis

No more excuses for apartheid Israel boycotts with Olivia Katbi and Omar Zahzah | EI Podcast​

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
et al,

No more excuses for apartheid Israel boycotts with Olivia Katbi and Omar Zahzah | EI Podcast​

(COMMENT)

I'll make no bones about it: Asa Winstanley, Omar Zahzah, Nora Barrow-Friendman, and Olivia Kati, all speak and discuss the anti-American and anti-Israeli, politics on a level so far about me, that it is almost a foreign language to me. I maybe grasped about 10% or 20% of the 50 minutes of the very professional presentation.

But there were a few things that I did catch onto:

• They seem to draw a very distinct line in the sand: as if the Israeli Border between sovereign Israel on one side and the apartheid separated on the other. They do not see the protection of Israeli sovereignty on one side from the people on the territories as a very real potential threat.
  • Just like the is a political rivalry between the US and the Russian Federation, so they make a clear association between the Israeli apartheid state --- and the other --- with the Russian Federation and the oppressed people of the Arab Palestinian territory.
  • They talk very plainly: They speak of the American Enemy (pro-Israeli associates) as the enemy of the Russian Federation (anti-Israeli pro-Human Rights associates) as the good guys, tat only want the Arab Palestinians to get the lion's share of their demands.
  • They speak of American Industry, commerce, business, and investments as targets for BDS political pressure to weaken Israel and move the anti-Israeli, anti-apartheid, pro-Arab Palestinian to a more favorable position to achieve their goals.
Not once did I hear any justification for the hostile action or how they can possibly assign apartheid as a crime being committed by Israel. They are just wildly shooting in the dark without a clear platform.

It makes me think that the Negotiation Affairs Department (NAD) and its various demands are exactly what these Arab Palestinians want. I do not think the Arab Palestinians (both the hostile and the complacent) have thought this through.

They might get the status elevated by Islam. They have certainly demonstrated they are not a people pursuing peace.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

et al,

Palestine is the litmus test for international law | EI Podcast​

The Intifada wishes this were true. But in the end, the Blood Thirsty actions Arab Palestinians can never justify means. And each time the Hostile Arab Palestinians fire a rocket, incite violence, and bleed the donor funding to line selective pockets, they violate international law in addition to --- customary and international humanitarian law.

It takes quite some gull for a consortium of callous, unemotional, and morally depraved -- lawlessness of the Hostile Arab Palestinian. It takes some serious twisting and turning of ground truth in order to justify thee outrageous and heinous act to make it justify the means that they could have achieved.

Results of Very Poor Arab Palestinian Leadership.

1611604183365.png
Results of Poor Palestinian Politics.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Hisham Sharabi Memorial Lecture with Prof. Lawrence Davidson "As Go the Palestinians, So Goes the World"

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
et al,

(COMMENT)

I'll make no bones about it: Asa Winstanley, Omar Zahzah, Nora Barrow-Friendman, and Olivia Kati, all speak and discuss the anti-American and anti-Israeli, politics on a level so far about me, that it is almost a foreign language to me. I maybe grasped about 10% or 20% of the 50 minutes of the very professional presentation.

But there were a few things that I did catch onto:

• They seem to draw a very distinct line in the sand: as if the Israeli Border between sovereign Israel on one side and the apartheid separated on the other. They do not see the protection of Israeli sovereignty on one side from the people on the territories as a very real potential threat.
  • Just like the is a political rivalry between the US and the Russian Federation, so they make a clear association between the Israeli apartheid state --- and the other --- with the Russian Federation and the oppressed people of the Arab Palestinian territory.
  • They talk very plainly: They speak of the American Enemy (pro-Israeli associates) as the enemy of the Russian Federation (anti-Israeli pro-Human Rights associates) as the good guys, tat only want the Arab Palestinians to get the lion's share of their demands.
  • They speak of American Industry, commerce, business, and investments as targets for BDS political pressure to weaken Israel and move the anti-Israeli, anti-apartheid, pro-Arab Palestinian to a more favorable position to achieve their goals.
Not once did I hear any justification for the hostile action or how they can possibly assign apartheid as a crime being committed by Israel. They are just wildly shooting in the dark without a clear platform.

It makes me think that the Negotiation Affairs Department (NAD) and its various demands are exactly what these Arab Palestinians want. I do not think the Arab Palestinians (both the hostile and the complacent) have thought this through.

They might get the status elevated by Islam. They have certainly demonstrated they are not a people pursuing peace.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
all speak and discuss the anti-American and anti-Israeli, politics
Not really. Only the criminals in the governments.

Nature Under Settler Colonialism | Panel Discussion | Palestine Writes 2020​

Settler Colonialism, Race, and the Law: Why Structural Racism Persists by Natsu Taylor Saito​

Forum List

Back