Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: PA Purpose
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Every now and then, one of these wise-asses inadvertently speaks the truth.

Is this the end of the Palestinian Authority?

(COMMENT)

This is a passage from the monologue rendered by Ms Hassan, a Human Rights Lawyer and former advisor to the Palestinian negotiating team.

Zaha Hassan Pro-Palestinian Attorney at Large said:
In the past, the Palestinian Authority has worked to repress Palestinians seeking to engage in direct action or resistance against the occupier, --- so if we are at the point of Annexation and if the two-state solution is not in the offing, then what is the role of the Palestinian Authority and for many Palestinians, they believe that it does not have a purpose at this point? --- and is the Palestine Liberation Organization the political address for Palestinians everywhere?

Well, Ms Hassan might as well have said "what is the role of the Palestinian Authority if not to ignore Customary and International Humanitarian Law (C&IHL)?" → In essence, the Human Rights Lawyer is asking → is the role of the Palestinian Authority's attempt to enforce C&IHL is counterproductive? The C&IHL basically says that the Arab Palestinians who commit an offense which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power, that constitutes an attempt to harm members of the occupying forces or administration, and collectively represent a danger or serious damage to the property of the occupying forces or administration or the installations used by them, are violations of the C&IHL.

I think people like Ms Hassan, who are supposed to advocate in defense of the IHL, have lost sight of exactly the intent and spirit in the Rule of Law. Is she making a contribution? - OR - Is Ms Hassan inciting violence by implanting the idea that enforcement of the C&IHL is a bad thing to do. Ms Hassan is actually promoting more violence - not less violence. She is not working towards a peaceful solution. She is in point of fact, writing the Eulogy for the PA and the Oslo Accords.

Ms Hassan is another one of these well-meaning but unrealistic or interfering reformers.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Did you hear what he said? He mentioned the ROCKETS that were shot into Israel. Thank You
Tinmore thinks it’s funny. I’m glad he thinks it’s funny to give Israel a reason to bomb the hell out of Gaza. I think it’s hilarious myself

Losers trying to shut down the debates.

Academic Speech and Freedom on Palestine Under Attack​

Indeed, that's why the anti-normalization campaign,
focuses on discouraging real debate with opposing voices.

The rare instances when they dare participate in a discussion
is either with very like-minded people, or when they can overwhelm the other.

Can't handle a real debate, don't have the facts,
nor psychologically prepared to admit they're wrong.

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: Academic Speech and Freedom [Thursday at 3:21 AM]
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Introduction: Before you make this allegation, first explain what you have lost.

University of Maryland said:

What is Academic Freedom?

In general, academic freedom is the right of faculty in the discharge of their duties to express their ideas and challenge the ideas of others without fear of retribution. This principle typically flows from a research university’s core mission which can include promoting inquiry and advancing human knowledge and understanding. While aspects of academic freedom are protected by the First Amendment, the principle pre-dates the Constitution. It is a right often claimed by individual faculty members, but is primarily a right afforded to faculty members as a group. It further serves as the basis for faculty input in institutional governance and derives from a shared professional expertise and training.

Losers trying to shut down the debates.

Academic Speech and Freedom on Palestine Under Attack

(COMMENT)

I don't think that most people understand what this debate is about and encompasses. I have a "doctorate" degree., But the discussion on "Academic Freedom" does not include me. "It is not my right." Why?
(RHETORICAL) Because I'm not on the staff or faculty (anywhere).
So, before you start misusing the concept and philosophy - explain to me how YOU, or any on the panel, are impaired or otherwise affected by limitations or restrictions by the staff and faculty placed on the general population of the staff and faculty as a group.

With
Academic Speech and Freedom comes responsibility. Do you know what those responsibilities are? Don't just start waving around this claim of some "right" (as Arab Palestinians do so very often) as if you are defending some particular privilege.

Get back to me when you understand the topic. Then! Tell me who the loser is...

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Academic Speech and Freedom [Thursday at 3:21 AM]
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Introduction: Before you make this allegation, first explain what you have lost.

(COMMENT)

I don't think that most people understand what this debate is about and encompasses. I have a "doctorate" degree., But the discussion on "Academic Freedom" does not include me. "It is not my right." Why?
(RHETORICAL) Because I'm not on the staff or faculty (anywhere).
So, before you start misusing the concept and philosophy - explain to me how YOU, or any on the panel, are impaired or otherwise affected by limitations or restrictions by the staff and faculty placed on the general population of the staff and faculty as a group.

With
Academic Speech and Freedom comes responsibility. Do you know what those responsibilities are? Don't just start waving around this claim of some "right" (as Arab Palestinians do so very often) as if you are defending some particular privilege.

Get back to me when you understand the topic. Then! Tell me who the loser is...

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I thought the video was quite clear. It probably just didn't jive with your cognitive dissonance.

I thought the video was quite clear. It probably just didn't jive with your cognitive dissonance.
Talking about cognitive dissonance -

you accuse the only Jewish state of apartheid, but demand Arab supremacy,
complain about freedom of speech, yet don't allow Jews and Africans in any govt.

Last edited:
Talking about cognitive dissonance -

you accuse the only Jewish state of apartheid, but demand Arab supremacy,
complain about freedom of speech, yet don't allow Jews and Africans in any govt.

The fact that it is the Jewish state is irrelevant. It could be Hindu for all I care.

This guy almost gets it.

BBC Middle East chief Jeremy Bowen on Israel-Palestine conflict, the latest flare-up and the future​

Gabor Maté on the misuse of anti-Semitism and why fewer Jews identify with Israel​

Palestinians are " outraged" over Israeli " Apartheid?" and not being treated " equally?" I'm glad! For any Pro Palestinian poster, please tell us why Jews should not be allowed to pray at that site. There will be no response
He prayed QUIETLY and the Palestinians still objected? One more reason why they will never give up E. Jerusalem

Politics in the U.S. and Palestine with Rashida Tlaib, Diana Buttu. Dr. Rabab Abdulhadi and Dr. Loubna Qutami​

Starts @ 9:45

Forum List

Back