Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Retaliation
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore

OLD NEWSStrikes - Counter-Strikes → What is new?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

PA security works for Israel.

Palestinian Grassroots Protests & Violent Repression by the Palestinian Authority​

SUBTOPIC: Multi-level Logic Question of Peace
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: These two outbursts are related in the same fallacy.

Palestinian Grassroots Protests & Violent Repression by the Palestinian Authority

(COMMENT)

These are people that are advocating violence in the toxic belief that it is not a violation of International Humanitarian Law AND the Civil and Political Rights of the Arab Palestinian people.

Like many of their kind, that has been falsely convinced, they have some right to engage in deadly violence. There is nothing that can justify the terrorism employed by the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP). This is particularly true in the case of events much like the murder of Border Police Officer, Staff Sergeant Bar-el Shmueli, gunned down by a Palestinian Gunman.

Trump, Palestine, and the False Premise of "Economic Peace"

(COMMENT)

While this is old news, these advocates have been proven wrong in the short term. There is no argument that the recent Economic Agreement is not the end-all and be-all to Arab-Israeli peace. But it is a good first step; except in regard to Arab Palestinians. The political aggravation from the inside is like cancer that is slowly eating up the Arab Palestinians.

Like so many extremists and divergent people, little (if anything) in the way of external solutions will change anything or affect thinking. They simply are beyond the point in which the general population of Arab Palestinians can induce change that will correct a government that can provide even the most basic services. The vast majority of the Arab Palestinians in the general population are not much better than sheep.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestinian Grassroots Protests & Violent Repression by the Palestinian Authority​

YAWN.....
Hamas accepts 1967 borders, but will never recognize Israel, top official says - Haaretz Com - Haaretz.com

Speaking to Palestinian news agency Ma'an, Mahmoud Zahar says recognition of Israel would deprive future Palestinian generations of the possibility to 'liberate' their lands.

Ask Tinmore why Israel would even consider changing their policy towards the Palestinians and there will be no response

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I seem to, quite frequently, wind up with this ambiguous response from you.
  • Are you asking about where I derived they are advocating for violence?
  • Are you asking about where I derived the action was in violation of the law?
RoccoR said:

These are people that are advocating violence in the toxic belief that it is not a violation of International Humanitarian Law AND the Civil and Political Rights of the Arab Palestinian people.
Where did you get that? :dunno:
(COMMENT)

Since I already provided the links for the Customary and International Humanitarian Law and the Convention on Civil and Political Rights which are violated almost on a daily basis, I guess you are arguing that the continuous advocation of "Armed Struggle" by the Hostile Arab Palestinians is at issue.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I seem to, quite frequently, wind up with this ambiguous response from you.
  • Are you asking about where I derived they are advocating for violence?
  • Are you asking about where I derived the action was in violation of the law?

(COMMENT)

Since I already provided the links for the Customary and International Humanitarian Law and the Convention on Civil and Political Rights which are violated almost on a daily basis, I guess you are arguing that the continuous advocation of "Armed Struggle" by the Hostile Arab Palestinians is at issue.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Palestinians have the legal right to resist colonization.

Israel constantly violates the law yet expects Palestinian resistance to be pristine.

SUBTOPIC: What is the Law?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: What are the Arab Palestinians using to determine the "legal right."

Israel constantly violates the law yet expects Palestinian resistance to be pristine.
(COMMENT)

I have given citations to the law?

Why don't you tell me what law grants the Arab Palestinians the authority to trample over the Customary and International Humanitarian Law?

Why don't you tell me what law grants the Arab Palestinians the authority to trample over the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights?

Why do you characterize the conflict as a "resistance to colonization" when the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) AGREED that the Israelis would have full civil and security control in Area C.

What has the Israelis done that the Hostile Arab Palestinians did not agree to in the public forum:
ARTICLE IV - Special Provisions concerning Area C​
APPENDIX 1 Powers and Responsibilities for Civil Affairs​

When the HoAP agreed to the authority over ARTICLE 27 Planning and Zoning, what objection did the HoAP take to the Conflict Resolution provisions that they claim Israel violated?

Basic TO Declaration of Principles.
CHAPTER 3 - LEGAL AFFAIRS
ARTICLE XVII
Jurisdiction
  1. In accordance with the DOP, the jurisdiction of the Council will cover West Bank and Gaza Strip territory as a single territorial unit, except for:
    1. issues that will be negotiated in the permanent status negotiations: Jerusalem, settlements, specified military locations, Palestinian refugees, borders, foreign relations and Israelis; and
    2. powers and responsibilities not transferred to the Council.
Let's get down to the nitty-gritty. These are the basic provisions that the HoAP failed to comply with. And I suspect they have not used the Permanent Status of Negotiations process because they know damn well it would highlight their policy of armed struggle (not negotiation) as the solution.

It is people like yourself that pass this fabricated information about some non-existent right to Armed Struggle as the only way to liberate Palestine. That is the principal reason they have lost control of so much territory they have been unable to craft into a nation. Even with all the donor dollars that has been pumped into the territory, the HoAP and Government have been unable to provide any of the basic services normally associated with a national government.

Where's the beef?
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
It is people like yourself that pass this fabricated information about some non-existent right to Armed Struggle as the only way to liberate Palestine.
There is at least one UN resolution (I forget the number.) that specifically states that the Palestinians have the right to armed struggle.

Armed struggle is a very small part of Palestine's activities seeking liberation.

You post a lot of laws only assuming that the Palestinians violate them. I believe you are incorrect.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: There is no "international law" or binding resolution that exempts the Hostile Arab Palestinians from the compliance requirements of the International Humanitarian Law AND the Civil and Political Rights.

Armed struggle is a very small part of Palestine's activities seeking liberation.
(COMMENT)
My Database shows (at least) five resolutions. However, none of the five were binding and none of them had the power or authority of law. They cannot be used to override the International Humanitarian Law OR the Civil and Political Rights by international convention.

◈. A/RES/3246 (XXIX). 29 November 1974. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the peoples' struggle for liberation form colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation by all available means, including armed struggle;​
◈. A/RES/33/24 29 November 1978. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, particularly armed struggle;​
◈. A/RES/34/44. 23 November 1979. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and alien domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle;​
◈. A/RES/35/35. 14 November 1980. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle;​
◈. A/RES/36/9. 28 October 1981. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle;​

You should also notice that ALL FIVE predate a time before the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) declared independence (1988) and ALL FIVE predate the acceptance of the December 2012 Resolution (A/RES/67/19) which decided to accord to Palestine non-member observer State status in the United Nations, without prejudice to the acquired rights, privileges and role of the Palestine Liberation Organization in the United Nations as the representative of the Palestinian people, in accordance with the relevant resolutions and practice.
(COMMENT)
Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle.
You post a lot of laws only assuming that the Palestinians violate them. I believe you are incorrect.
.(COMMENT)

Yes, you are right. I post "LAWS." One does not have to be a Rhodes Scholar to determine what these laws mean. You may disagree. But you don't have a single law in your favor.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The Pallys have a charter which defines their goals of colonization.

"pristine''? You stole that from a speech by the prayer leader at your madrassah, right?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: There is no "international law" or binding resolution that exempts the Hostile Arab Palestinians from the compliance requirements of the International Humanitarian Law AND the Civil and Political Rights.

(COMMENT)
My Database shows (at least) five resolutions. However, none of the five were binding and none of them had the power or authority of law. They cannot be used to override the International Humanitarian Law OR the Civil and Political Rights by international convention.

◈. A/RES/3246 (XXIX). 29 November 1974. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the peoples' struggle for liberation form colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation by all available means, including armed struggle;​
◈. A/RES/33/24 29 November 1978. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, particularly armed struggle;​
◈. A/RES/34/44. 23 November 1979. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and alien domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle;​
◈. A/RES/35/35. 14 November 1980. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle;​
◈. A/RES/36/9. 28 October 1981. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle;​

You should also notice that ALL FIVE predate a time before the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) declared independence (1988) and ALL FIVE predate the acceptance of the December 2012 Resolution (A/RES/67/19) which decided to accord to Palestine non-member observer State status in the United Nations, without prejudice to the acquired rights, privileges and role of the Palestine Liberation Organization in the United Nations as the representative of the Palestinian people, in accordance with the relevant resolutions and practice.

(COMMENT)
Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle.

.(COMMENT)

Yes, you are right. I post "LAWS." One does not have to be a Rhodes Scholar to determine what these laws mean. You may disagree. But you don't have a single law in your favor.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Everyone has the right to self defense. Everyone has the right to resist aggression.

Refute that.

Ahhh, the Hamas lady posts again.
It must be difficult when you can't find a youtube video to cut and paste. Absent that, wait for the current page to scroll past. It's either that or anothe of your silly one-liners.

The Hamas Charter is specifically about an ideological imperative to kill Jews and conquer Iand that an Arab warlord identified as ''waqf''. The near daily incitement from Fatah is specifically about killing Jews and conquering the ''enemy''.

I'll be glad to supply links documenting the waves of Pally gee-had attacks against Israel. There are periods when the attacks surged and reached seemingly unbelievable depths of depravity. Suicide bombers sought out groups of women and children. Pally sociopaths, (heroes to the culture of mental defectives who encouraged them), invaded Jewish homes and murdered the household in their beds, including children. Ariel Sharon at one point disregarded any and all “international opinion” and ordered the Israeli Defense Forces into Ramallah, Jenin, and other enabling points of Pally terrorism. For a time, the attacks on Israeli citizens dwindled near to zero and calls for ''restraint'' faded as that what was needed to halt the gee-had attacks.

Forum List

Back