Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: AGAIN! You are confused... Just because the Jewish People, who followed recommendations successfully established a self-governing country and the Arab Palestinians did not, → does not make the process improper.

RoccoR said:
Too many times the Arab Palestinians attempt to impose their view, their interpretation, --- of the situation as a truth.
Not true. The UN had no authority to partition Palestine. The UN offered a proposal. If both sides signed it there would be a treaty. If both did not they had nothing.
(COMMENT)

You are correct about the lack of authority on the General Assembly. But what you have to understand (after being told so many-many times) is that the UN made a "recommendation" and the Jewish people exercised their self-determination. It was something the Mandate Authority and the Trustee Authorities tried unsuccessfully to get the Arab Palestinians to do. But the Arab Palestinians were never actually interested in a cooperative effort towards self-governing institutions.

index.png

286879-b262c7eacfc12a37ab1e2af925dc5324.jpg

Most Respectfully,
R
You shovel that same Israeli shit all of the time. It is not true.

Who had the authority to partition of Palestine?

The peoples seeking (and achieving) self-determination and sovereignty in that territory.
It is not "that territory" it is Palestine.

Sure. You always want to insert some sort of meaning where there is none. I am speaking about a specific geographical territory. That is why I used the terminology that I did.

The point stands. The peoples seeking self-determination on that territory (and there are two such peoples, possibly three) are the only ones with the authority to partition the territory.

:omg::disbelief::uhh:
Wait, what??!

You OFFICIALLY categorize people by skin-color,
Tlaib makes a whole speech demanding more of that,
then has the audacity to call Israel a racist country???!!

*$#^&#%^#^#&^&$%@#$^@$%^@$%^&#$&##%^#$%^!!!!!

:puke:

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I remember once when my Dad cut me Chocolate Cake. I looked at him and said, it's kind of small, isn't it. He immediately took the cake back. He said that I should have thanked him. Whether it is a big piece or a small piece, they both taste the same.

It is the very same for the taste of freedom and independence → they are just as sweet, no matter the size of territorial sovereignty.

Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.
OK, and?
(COMMENT)

These are not the words of people who want to:

• Maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and,
• Removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression.

The first sentence to the UN Charter.
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
How does that relate to my post?
My goodness are you tiring . Do you know how to read ?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You simply don't pay attention. The question was asked and answered.
DPI2499 Chapter 2 • The Question of Palestine and the United Nations said:
At its second regular session, after an intense two-month-long debate, the General Assembly, on 29 November 1947, adopted resolution 181 (II), approving with minor changes the Plan of Partition with Economic Union as proposed by the majority in the Special Committee on Palestine. The partition plan, a detailed four-part document attached to the resolution, provided for the termination of the Mandate, the progressive withdrawal of British armed forces and the delineation of boundaries between the two States and Jerusalem. The plan included:
※ The creation of the Arab and Jewish States, not later than 1 October 1948;
※ Division of Palestine into eight parts: three were allotted to the Arab State and three to the Jewish State, with the town of Jaffa forming an Arab enclave within Jewish territory, and
※ An international regime for Jerusalem, the eighth division, to be administered by the United Nations Trusteeship Council.

See: The Blue Book: Page 7, of
The Question of Palestine and the United Nations

(COMMENT)

The National Council for the Jewish State made application to the UN Palestine Commission (UNPC) for recognition as a provisional government. And with the coordination with the UNPC (acting on behalf of the UN) National Council established the independence of the Jewish State as it's own sovereign nation → to be know as the State of Israel.

I'm sure one of the Israeli Citizens could make it much plainer. But those are the salient points.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I remember once when my Dad cut me Chocolate Cake. I looked at him and said, it's kind of small, isn't it. He immediately took the cake back. He said that I should have thanked him. Whether it is a big piece or a small piece, they both taste the same.

It is the very same for the taste of freedom and independence → they are just as sweet, no matter the size of territorial sovereignty.

Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.
OK, and?
(COMMENT)

These are not the words of people who want to:

• Maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and,
• Removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression.

The first sentence to the UN Charter.
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
How does that relate to my post?
My goodness are you tiring . Do you know how to read ?
Sure. You?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

At its second regular session, after an intense two-month-long debate, the General Assembly, on 29 November 1947, adopted resolution 181 (II), approving with minor changes the Plan of Partition with Economic Union as proposed by the majority in the Special Committee on Palestine. The partition plan, a detailed four-part document attached to the resolution, provided for the termination of the Mandate, the progressive withdrawal of British armed forces and the delineation of boundaries between the two States and Jerusalem. The plan included:

※ Division of Palestine into eight parts: three were allotted to the Arab State and three to the Jewish State, with the town of Jaffa forming an Arab enclave within Jewish territory, and
※ An international regime for Jerusalem, the eighth division, to be administered by the United Nations Trusteeship Council.

See: The Blue Book: Page 7, of The Question of Palestine and the United Nations

(COMMENT)

The National Council for the Jewish State made application to the UN Palestine Commission (UNPC) for recognition as a provisional government. And with the coordination with the UNPC (acting on behalf of the UN) National Council established the independence of the Jewish State as it's own sovereign nation → to be know as the State of Israel.

I'm sure one of the Israeli Citizens could make it much plainer. But those are the salient points.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
You are dancing around my post.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
:dance::dance::dance::dance:
Kind of like when you dance around my post when I ask you to give me specific examples of the Palestinians defending themselves ??

Wait, what??!

I'm sorry it went over your head.

Ok "teacher" please explain -

what's good in demanding more characterization of people by skin-color?
What's good about indulgence in the most blatant form of racism?
How does it not make you and Tlaib worst hypocrites?

I really want to know.

Last edited:

Wait, what??!

I really want to know.

Sure. "Arabs" are not white and do not have that "white privilege." On the other hand, being legally white, they do not get any of the perks that minorities can get in business, education, etc..

They just get left out on both counts.

Last edited:

Wait, what??!

I really want to know.

Sure. "Arabs" are not white and do not have that "white privilege." On the other hand, being legally white, they do not get any of the perks that minorities can get in business, education, etc..

They just get left out on both counts.

P F Tinmore

So you and Tlaib see no problem in categorizing people by skin-color, even demand more,
how is this not blatant racism?

Yet a country where defining by color and race is illegal - you call racist?

How is this not hypocrisy?

Last edited:

Usual Al-Jazeera lies.

This village did not exist before Israel.
The first and only mosque build there was in 1979 - 31 years after Israel's reconstitution.

If a US citizen builds a shack in the middle of Central Park, what would happen?
Would you whine about "second-class citizen" because the state won't provide electricity?

There won't be an answer.
Hypocrisy and nothing more.

Last edited:

Usual Al-Jazeera lies.

This village did not exist before Israel.
The first and only mosque build there was in 1979 - 31 years after Israel's reconstitution.

If a US citizen builds a shack in the middle of Central Park, what would happen?
Would you whine about "second-class citizen" because the state won't provide electricity?

There won't be an answer.
Hypocrisy and nothing more.

Nothing to contradict, ah?
Jihadi filth and their useful idiots lie knowingly.

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You asked: Who had the authority to partition of Palestine? I answered.

I assumed you were talking about the recommendation listed for a two-state outcome in the UN Special Commission on Palestine submission [
essentially A/RES/181 (II)].

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

You just don't like the answer because it makes the political actions of the Arab Palestinians look inept. And you cannot speak on the issues. You can only make an unproductive response.

There is no dancing unless it is on your part.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back