Palestian Civilians

You lose the individual when you lump people as a group.
Every group has good and bad people.
Your thinking is simple minded and results in bad decisions.
It is the thinking of the Nazi, white supremacists, KKK.
I mean when over 70% of them support the October 7th attacks, what more needs to be said? They are a failed culture that provides NOTHING of use to the rest of the world. Palestinians fucking suck. :dunno:

Last edited:
There was no such thing as an Israeli civilian until 1948. Without a country named Palestine, of course they have no citizenship. It doesn't make them less deserving of a country.

I hope the Israelis have those workers names and addresses for " future" references.
There could actually be a two state solution but for Palestinians wanting to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.

You asked a pretty stupid question; i.e., why should the "Palestinians" not be violent against Israel. The question in itself justifies violence as a political means to an end.
So you're anti-war? No, of course you aren't. You're just a hypocrite when it comes to violence used for political ends.

Maybe you feel this way, IDK. But do not get excited when people express their desire to wipe these fuckers off the face of the Earth for their ongoing violence toward Jews.

Violence towards Jews is bad. Violence towards Palestinians is jizz inducing. Got it.
Frankly, I think Israel has been far too kind to those miscreants for far too long.
So you support the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by Jews in 1948? I mean, I know you do, I just wonder if you'll have the stones to admit it.

When did I ever advocate for genocide?
I said your "mentality", as exemplified in the quote below, is that of people who eventually commit genocide.

"I would say that Palestinians are the worst of humans. I have stats to back that up too."

People who commit genocide classify all humans in a group as the "worst of humans". No considerations of anyone in the group could be good.
You may not commit genocide but you have the mentality of people who commit genocide.

I mean when over 70% of them support the October 7th attacks, what more needs to be said? They are a failed culture that provides NOTHING of use to the rest of the world. Palestinians fucking suck. :dunno:
What about the 30% who are aginst the attack?

I said your "mentality", as exemplified in the quote below, is that of people who eventually commit genocide.

"I would say that Palestinians are the worst of humans. I have stats to back that up too."

People who commit genocide classify all humans in a group as the "worst of humans". No considerations of anyone in the group could be good.
You may not commit genocide but you have the mentality of people who commit genocide.
You are a nut case.

What about the 30% who are aginst the attack?
They are anomalies. Furthermore, even those 30% are sympathetic towards terrorism in general. Everyone is Gaza has been poisoned by an ideology of jew hatred. If you have a way of separating them, by all means do so, otherwise i say we just drop a nuke on Gaza. Lets end this conflict once and for all. :dunno:

They are anomalies. Furthermore, even those 30% are sympathetic towards terrorism in general. Everyone is Gaza has been poisoned by an ideology of jew hatred. If you have a way of separating them, by all means do so, otherwise i say we just drop a nuke on Gaza. Lets end this conflict once and for all. :dunno:
MAGA hates everyone who does not support Donald Trump.

You don't think people who commit genocide don't think everyone in the group they try to eliminate is bad?

How do they think different than you, even though you may never participate in genocide.
I don't approve of genocide you dumb-ass.

Why wouldn't Palestinians hate Jews for the ethnic cleansing Jews did to them in 1948?

Why wouldn't Palestinians hate Jews for the ethnic cleansing Jews did to them in 1948?
Should I hate Japanese people for Pearl Harbor? Should I hate Palestinians for terrorist attacks in the 70s, 80's 90's, etc?

The Palestinian-Gazans elected Hamas to govern them and to fight for them.

Just like Germans who voted-in Nazis... Gazans must accept their culpability in enabling and sustaining Hamas.

Hamas slaughtered 1,200+ innocent Jews on October 7, 2023.

They now pay the (righteous) price for their savage barbarism and stupidity.

Israel now teaches a multi-generational lesson to the savages of Gaza.

This is a formally declared war.

Civilians die in war.

They can end this at any time.

Run up the White Flag of Unconditional Surrender and hand over Hamas leadership and participants in October 7.

The choice is theirs.

Meanwhile, until they surrender...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

The Palestinian-Gazans elected Hamas to govern them and to fight for them.

Just like Germans who voted-in Nazis... Gazans must accept their culpability in enabling and sustaining Hamas.

Hamas slaughtered 1,200+ innocent Jews on October 7, 2023.

They now pay the (righteous) price for their savage barbarism and stupidity.

Israel now teaches a multi-generational lesson to the savages of Gaza.

This is a formally declared war.

Civilians die in war.

They can end this at any time.

Run up the White Flag of Unconditional Surrender and hand over Hamas leadership and participants in October 7.

The choice is theirs.

Meanwhile, until they surrender...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.
Yep, this ^.

Should I hate Japanese people for Pearl Harbor? Should I hate Palestinians for terrorist attacks in the 70s, 80's 90's, etc?
Why not? Jews hate everybody for pogroms committed hundreds of years ago. Blacks hate Whites for slavery. Native Americans hate Whites for colonization. Ukrainians hate Russians for the Holodomor. Liberals hate Trump for no reason at all.

Why not? Jews hate everybody for pogroms committed hundreds of years ago. Blacks hate Whites for slavery. Native Americans hate Whites for colonization. Ukrainians hate Russians for the Holodomor. Liberals hate Trump for no reason at all.
Good, then you can understand why Israel is laying waste to Gaza. :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back