Palestian Civilians

They deserve FAR worse than the light touch Israel is giving them.
The slow genocide they're currently enacting upon the Palestinians is worse than a quick one and done nuclear bomb that you were referring to earlier.

Israel is trying to sneak it by the world and pretend they aren't doing what they're doing, but it's not working.

We all can see them.

The slow genocide they're currently enacting upon the Palestinians is worse than a quick one and done nuclear bomb that you were referring to earlier.

Israel is trying to sneak it by the world and pretend they aren't doing what they're doing, but it's not working.

We all can see them.
Stop doing that bold thing. It makes me not want to read your posts. I stopped reading half way through the first sentence.

Damn good question.

I suppose the general understanding of the white mainstream western media is that they should just love the people who are oppressing them.

By "white" you mean Zionist. Everyone with any sense knows that the US media is dominated by Jews and their lapdogs.

Nancy Pelosi says pro-Palestinian/pro-Hamas lefties like you two asshats are likely Russian agents.

Nancy Pelosi says pro-Palestinian/pro-Hamas lefties like you two asshats are likely Russian agents.

She says that about everyone on the right. I'm not pro-Palestinian. If fact I'd be happy if Jews and Palestinians would just wipe each other off the planet. We'd have a much more peaceful world. The worst thing about Hamas is that they were created by Israel.

I simply asked a question. It was apparently so difficult that you couldn't provide an answer.
You asked a pretty stupid question; i.e., why should the "Palestinians" not be violent against Israel. The question in itself justifies violence as a political means to an end. Maybe you feel this way, IDK. But do not get excited when people express their desire to wipe these fuckers off the face of the Earth for their ongoing violence toward Jews. Frankly, I think Israel has been far too kind to those miscreants for far too long.

Forum List

Back