PA wants their stooge Barak Hussein to force Israel to commit suicide

The real problem is Barak Hussein. He is totally on the side of the terrorists, because he himself has spent quite some time with terrorists. That is his background.

Delusional much? :cuckoo:

Is Mexico disputed land? Israel is building housing for it's citizens in its own land.

I don't care what arab terrorists or Barak Hussein thinks about that.

So you're against a peaceful resolution to the problems of the middle east?

The terrorist cult of Islam doesn't permit peace between Pallies and Jews.

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.

This right here is enough for me to not take anything you say seriously.

The terrorist cult of Islam doesn't permit peace between Pallies and Jews.

Sahih Bukhari...
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.

This right here is enough for me to not take anything you say seriously.

That right there is from sacred Islamic scripture.
Run along.

That was concluded to be an accident by all government agencies, but that doesn't stop the anti-semitic scum from continuing to spread lies.
Not quite all government agencies...Dean Rusk, Secretary of State at the time of the attack wrote: "I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. Their sustained attack to disable and sink Liberty precluded an assault by accident or some trigger-happy local commander."

"Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day."

The classification of the attack as deliberate is the official policy of the association to which all known Liberty survivors belong. (my emphasis)

That was concluded to be an accident by all government agencies, but that doesn't stop the anti-semitic scum from continuing to spread lies.
Not quite all government agencies...Dean Rusk, Secretary of State at the time of the attack wrote: "I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. Their sustained attack to disable and sink Liberty precluded an assault by accident or some trigger-happy local commander."

"Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day."

The classification of the attack as deliberate is the official policy of the association to which all known Liberty survivors belong. (my emphasis)
That's is an opinion of one person, not the conclusion of an investigation.

The CIA, US Naval investigation, the joint chiefs, and the state department, after a thorough investigation with sworn testimony, ALL concluded it was an accident.

The CIA, US Naval investigation, the joint chiefs, and the state department, after a thorough investigation with sworn testimony, ALL concluded it was an accident.
Are you calling all known survivors of the USS Liberty liars?

3000 people were killed on 9/11 by IslamoTerrorists, but, you're still fixated on a fabricated fairy tale? What kind of mental illness afflicts you?

3000 people were killed on 9/11 by IslamoTerrorists, but, you're still fixated on a fabricated fairy tale? What kind of mental illness afflicts you?
The kind that makes it hard to understand how two planes pulverized three steel-framed skyscrapers, and why the assault on Liberty "...remains the only major maritime incident in US history not investigated by the US Congress." (my emphasis)

The kind that makes it hard to understand how two planes pulverized three steel-framed skyscrapers, and why the assault on Liberty "...remains the only major maritime incident in US history not investigated by the US Congress." (my emphasis)

Except, engineering experts have already explained how the WTC buildings collapsed, thus, your mental illness includes paranoia and delusions...
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popularmechanics.com

AmwayMike...

The region is no different than it has been for the last 60 years. Nobody is going to fix anything because the principles do not want it fixed

Well.........................I wouldn't say "no different". There is the issue of that huge country to the East that is building a nuclear bomb and saying they intend to wipe Israel off the map. :eek:

But thankfully, we got Obama trying to talk some sense into them.:eusa_pray:

That potential mushroom cloud and the blatant statement of intent to use it on Israel KIND OF changes things from 60 years ago. But again, Our Savior Lord Obama is preparing a mighty speech to sway the kind, peaceful rulers of Iran:eusa_pray:

Iran has NEVER made a blatant statement of intent to use a nuke on Israel. In fact, the Ayatollah has repeated said that the use of nuclear weapons is against Islam.

I'm not coming to the defense of Iran - but seriously. You can make your argument without blatantly making things up.

:rofl:

Welcome to the Ranks of Scarlet A wearers, dude. I'm sure you'll get your antisemite badge in the mail after being told by one of the local agents that your reply must mean that you want nothing more than to see dead jews floating in the water.

:lol:

Is Mexico disputed land? Israel is building housing for it's citizens in its own land.

specifically, he's against seeing the kind of ethnic equality in israel that he enjoys here in the USA. Go ahead.. ask him. He knows that, because he is jewish, he can get away with blatantly telling you to your face that he wants nothing less than jewish racial purity in israel.

I think the arab settelers should peacefully return to their home country of jordan.

and, many cultures probably feel the same way about Hiburu slaves returning to Egypt...

AmwayMike...

The region is no different than it has been for the last 60 years. Nobody is going to fix anything because the principles do not want it fixed

Didn't Israel accept the Clinton peace proposal at Camp David of surrendering Gaza and virtually all of the West Bank to the Pallies, flatly rejected by Arafat, which Clinton in his memoir later wrote was such a "good" proposal, he was surprised Arafat was "foolish" to reject it?
Yes.

That's because they arab settelers don't want peace, they want the destruction of Israel.

Did you get that? Cmike says that the generalized population of arab settlers don't want peace. HE KNOWS this too!

now, can you imagine how he'd react if you assumed that jewish bankers don't want finance regulation, they want the freedom to ponzi scheme?

care to venture a guess on the difference of his reaction?

It's a shame we have a pro-terrorist president. What an embarassment!

it's a shame ironic jews are acting just like their former captors. How anticlimactic that these are the people we've supported for almost 50 years who can rationalize doing to other what has been done to them..

Well.........................I wouldn't say "no different". There is the issue of that huge country to the East that is building a nuclear bomb and saying they intend to wipe Israel off the map. :eek:

But thankfully, we got Obama trying to talk some sense into them.:eusa_pray:

That potential mushroom cloud and the blatant statement of intent to use it on Israel KIND OF changes things from 60 years ago. But again, Our Savior Lord Obama is preparing a mighty speech to sway the kind, peaceful rulers of Iran:eusa_pray:

Iran has NEVER made a blatant statement of intent to use a nuke on Israel. In fact, the Ayatollah has repeated said that the use of nuclear weapons is against Islam.

I'm not coming to the defense of Iran - but seriously. You can make your argument without blatantly making things up.

Welcome to the Ranks of Scarlet A wearers, dude. I'm sure you'll get your antisemite badge in the mail after being told by one of the local agents that your reply must mean that you want nothing more than to see dead jews floating in the water.

Jews are too busy building successful businesses that Warren Buffett invests in, loser...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA]YouTube - Warren Buffet in Israel - www.themarker.com[/ame]

it's a shame ironic jews are acting just like their former captors. How anticlimactic that these are the people we've supported for almost 50 years who can rationalize doing to other what has been done to them..

You're so ignorant, it isn't even funny.

1.5 million Israeli Arabs live in complete freedom and are the only Arabs in the entire Middle East with human rights and civil liberties.

Go back into your coma, stoner.

Jews are too busy building successful businesses that Warren Buffett invests in, loser...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA]YouTube - Warren Buffet in Israel - www.themarker.com[/ame]

hey... there were lots of successful business going on with nazi germany too..

nothing new under the sun!

You're so ignorant, it isn't even funny.

1.5 million Israeli Arabs live in complete freedom and are the only Arabs in the entire Middle East with human rights and civil liberties.

Go back into your coma, stoner.

your "complete freedom" is on par with that enjoy by ******* during the 100 years between the emancipation proclamation and the civil rights era. We KNOW that your jewish ass won't march for pali equality in israel, jew, while advocating the social dominance of jews only.

go back to suckle on the jewish tit of your mother, lampshade.

Forum List

Back