Pa. Sen candidate Sean Parnell’s wife testifies that he choked her and hit their kids

Horrible stuff....I don't know who this guy is, but it sounds like he was dealing with some serious PTSD after his tours as an Army Ranger in the Xiden/Obama "War of Necessity" - if these allegations are actual true, I hope he has gotten help...they have been estranged for like three years.

I had PTSD over 30 years ago. I went to the doctor and he treated it very aggressively for 6 months. I still have an exaggerated startle reflex, but I am otherwise OK.

This your Trump endorsed MAGA candidate kids. Charming no? :dunno:
BUTLER, Pa. — The estranged wife of Republican Senate candidate Sean Parnell testified under oath Monday that he choked her until she bit him to escape, that he hit their young children, and that he lashed out at her with obscenities and insults.​
In tearful testimony, Laurie Snell told a family court judge that her husband once called her a “whore” and a “piece of s—” while pinning her down. On another occasion, she said, Parnell slapped one child hard enough to leave fingerprint-shaped welts through the back of the child’s T-shirt. And she said he once got so angry he punched a closet door with such force it swung into a child’s face and left a bruise. She said Parnell told his child: “That was your fault.”​

Oh yeah, lets use info from a divorce proceeding.....funny how you didnt' take the info from the Minnesota AG this seriously.........

This your Trump endorsed MAGA candidate kids. Charming no? :dunno:
BUTLER, Pa. — The estranged wife of Republican Senate candidate Sean Parnell testified under oath Monday that he choked her until she bit him to escape, that he hit their young children, and that he lashed out at her with obscenities and insults.​
In tearful testimony, Laurie Snell told a family court judge that her husband once called her a “whore” and a “piece of s—” while pinning her down. On another occasion, she said, Parnell slapped one child hard enough to leave fingerprint-shaped welts through the back of the child’s T-shirt. And she said he once got so angry he punched a closet door with such force it swung into a child’s face and left a bruise. She said Parnell told his child: “That was your fault.”​

It fits.

I had PTSD over 30 years ago. I went to the doctor and he treated it very aggressively for 6 months. I still have an exaggerated startle reflex, but I am otherwise OK.
That's great to hear, hopefully the guy got the help he needed as well

And away we go...

‘Flat-out lies’: GOP candidate Sean Parnell denies ex-wife’s claims of abuse amid heated court battle​

Pennsylvania Republican Senate candidate Sean Parnell heatedly denied suspiciously timed accusations by his estranged wife in court during a custody hearing that he hit their three children and choked her.

To top it off, she alleged that he was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder along with a “traumatic brain injury.”

She also claimed she did not come forward previously because the family relied on his speaking and TV jobs, according to reporting by the Inquirer.

“Let me empathically state: I have never raised a hand in anger towards my wife or any of our three children,” Parnell told the media outlet on Monday. “What happened today in court was not justice, nor did it have any basis in fact or truth. Next week, I’ll have an opportunity to present the truth to the court and I look forward to that opportunity.”

Democrats are salivating over the allegations against Parnell but no proof has been provided that any of them are true or accurate. Leftists are hoping to capture the state’s Senate seat because Biden narrowly won the state last year. Putting apparent dirty political tricks and gossip aside, that seems to be an unlikely outcome in Pennsylvania.

Conservatives find the timing of this blowup extremely suspicious:

Yea, I just find this hard to believe. Where in the hell was this in 2020. D’s would have used this if they had it.

Yeah that’s what has me a little suspicious about the allegations against him.

Fraudulent accusations.

'Flat-out lies': GOP candidate Sean Parnell denies ex-wife’s claims of abuse amid heated court battle
Can't say she must be believed, until we hear his side in court. I don't doubt her yet.

He really could be suffering from ptsd.

For her to think such, he likely wasn't a wife hitter, or never blew a gasket as she claims, before he served in war. If anyone would know what he was like before war and after war, would be her...no?

Sounds like she is making an excuse for him....? Does she still love him?

That's great to hear, hopefully the guy got the help he needed as well

I hope so too. Ivana Trump testified that Trump pulled her hair and hit her when he was recovering from hair implants.. Some men are violent.. and don't know how to leave and go for a walk when they are angry.

Can't say she must be believed, until we hear his side in court. I don't doubt her yet.

He really could be suffering from ptsd.

For her to think such, he likely wasn't a wife hitter, or never blew a gasket as she claims, before he served in war. If anyone would know what he was like before war and after war, would be her...no?

Sounds like she is making an excuse for him....? Does she still love him?

She probably still does love him.

The words of a divorcing wife, have zero credibility.

What a misogynist you are!! She was testifying under oath in court, but thanks for proving that you have zero credibility when commenting on criticism of white male conservatives.

This is how conservatives treat women who are raped and abused. Unless a Democrat, or a non-white or an illegal harms the women, they're lying. But if their abuser is a white male, or a conservative, the women have "zero credibility".

What a misogynist you are!! She was testifying under oath in court, but thanks for proving that you have zero credibility when commenting on criticism of white male conservatives.

This is how conservatives treat women who are raped and abused. Unless a Democrat, or a non-white or an illegal harms the women, they're lying. But if their abuser is a white male, or a conservative, the women have "zero credibility".

You leftards lost your credibility on such issues when you rallied around and protected Bill Fucking Clinton.

Divorces are generally bitter emotional train wrecks full of "he said, she said" unprovable and unsupported accusations.

That you people love to go to them to get gist for your smear machines, is just you people being scum of the earth.

You leftards lost your credibility on such issues when you rallied around and protected Bill Fucking Clinton.

Divorces are generally bitter emotional train wrecks full of "he said, she said" unprovable and unsupported accusations.

That you people love to go to them to get gist for your smear machines, is just you people being scum of the earth.

Monica said she set her cap for Bill Clinton.

Monica said she set her cap for Bill Clinton.

I'm not sure what that means, nor do I care.

The left had a clear case of sexual harassment, and they shit canned all their so called "principles" about women and rallied around him and won some huge political victories.

Since then, I have learned my lesson. No libtard that dares complaint about such issues, should be taken seriously at all.

They are all fucking hypocrites who only care about such issues, when it serves their agenda or the narrative.

IF the bad guy is an important libtard, then fuck their principles.

Dr. Love. It's ironic you talk of violence against women and children and you have the biden family in office right now. Tell you what. You get that log out of your own eye before you try to get the speck out of anyone elses' eye.
I know Biden used to shower with his daughter and she turned out to be a sex addict. People on this forum actually stuck up for him.

I hope so too. Ivana Trump testified that Trump pulled her hair and hit her when he was recovering from hair implants.. Some men are violent.. and don't know how to leave and go for a walk when they are angry.

Oh? How often are lying women brought up on perjury charges for lying during a divorce?

The frequency of men lying, hiding assets, or scewing over their wives in every possible way during a divorce is much higher than it is for the women. 3 in 5 men lie about money in a divorce.

So how often are men brought up on perjury charges for lying on their financial statements in a divorce, since the majority of men do this? Instead, the courts give the wives all of the assets the men lied about. It's a much better punishment than sending them to jail for perjury.

The frequency of men lying, hiding assets, or scewing over their wives in every possible way during a divorce is much higher than it is for the women. 3 in 5 men lie about money in a divorce.

So how often are men brought up on perjury charges for lying on their financial statements in a divorce, since the majority of men do this? Instead, the courts give the wives all of the assets the men lied about. It's a much better punishment than sending them to jail for perjury.

You show me a republican who wants to use a husband's testimony from a divorce against a female politician and I will be...

nearly as dismissive and vicious in my ridicule.

Unsupported accusations, especially coming from people who have demonstrated being such completely corrupt partisan whores,

have no credibility, and the act of making such a weak attack, makes you look like a corrupt whore.

Forum List

Back