“I don’t think parents should be telling parents what they should teach”

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
This statement cost McCauliffe the election. Free advice for Democrats: If what you are thinking is radical (radical cuts both ways), don’t say it.

Typo in the title. What he meant was was McCauliffe said: "

"I don’t think parents should be telling schools (teachers) what they should teach"​

I've made mistakes in titles or used "should" when I meant "shouldn't." Then it's like this... :laughing0301:

1635986429901.png

Last edited:
The demented Left lost Virginia because everything Woke turns to shit.

Didn't you know that already? :04:

Putin’s recent disgust with the Left in the West, means that as usual, Russian will be preferring a Republican U.S. President. The Virginia win will help in future negotiations. Putin and other Russians can see that the Red Wave is rumbling underneath the Left’s bullshit.

McAuliffe's invitation to radical AFT Randi Weingarten to speak at his closing rally was the clincher for Virginians to realize that McAuliffe didn't have a freaking clue about what was important to Virginian parents.

Putin’s recent disgust with the Left in the West, means that as usual, Russian will be preferring a Republican U.S. President. The Virginia win will help in future negotiations. Putin and other Russians can see that the Red Wave is rumbling underneath the Left’s bullshit.
1. Which US president had Putin's Nord Stream 2 pipeline stopped using sanctions?
2. Which US president approved Putin's Nord Stream 2 giving Putin $Billions of Rubles to modernize his military?

Forum List

Back