Pa. Sen candidate Sean Parnell’s wife testifies that he choked her and hit their kids

This your Trump endorsed MAGA candidate kids. Charming no? :dunno:
BUTLER, Pa. — The estranged wife of Republican Senate candidate Sean Parnell testified under oath Monday that he choked her until she bit him to escape, that he hit their young children, and that he lashed out at her with obscenities and insults.​
In tearful testimony, Laurie Snell told a family court judge that her husband once called her a “whore” and a “piece of s—” while pinning her down. On another occasion, she said, Parnell slapped one child hard enough to leave fingerprint-shaped welts through the back of the child’s T-shirt. And she said he once got so angry he punched a closet door with such force it swung into a child’s face and left a bruise. She said Parnell told his child: “That was your fault.”​

What was she doing to make him mad enough to choke her?

Like a neighbor woman I had one time. She ran to my house, through a briar patch, to escape her husband, who she claimed was going to kill her. Later, we found out that she'd slammed a car hood on his head

There's always two sides to the story in a divorce

What was she doing to make him mad enough to choke her?

Like a neighbor woman I had one time. She ran to my house, through a briar patch, to escape her husband, who she claimed was going to kill her. Later, we found out that she'd slammed a car hood on his head

There's always two sides to the story in a divorce
Translation: ALWAYS BELIEVE THE MAN!!

cartoon-caveman-dragging-cave-woman-260nw-31004170.jpg

Let's say for example this is valid...................Does this mean Demoninicrats are exempt now? for example:

(Reuters) - New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is the latest of numerous major U.S. political figures in both parties to be faced with sexual misconduct accusations and calls to step down.

Keith Ellison, a U.S. House member and deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee, confronted allegations Sunday of domestic abuse from a former girlfriend.

Even before he formally entered the Democratic presidential race, a former Nevada assemblywoman accused Joe Biden in March 2019 of inappropriately touching her and kissing her on the head at a campaign rally in 2014.

Democrat Eric Schneiderman resigned as New York attorney general in May 2018 after New Yorker magazine reported that four woman with whom he had had romantic relationships or encounters alleged that he had abused them.

Al Franken left his U.S. Senate seat in January 2018 after sexual misconduct accusations that prompted most of his Democratic colleagues to press him to resign.

Michigan Democrat John Conyers stepped down in December 2017 as the longest serving member of the U.S. House of Representatives after several accusations of sexual misconduct.

Clinton has faced multiple allegations of sexual assault and harassment

1636073687434.jpeg

So according to you failure is success. You must be a bad judge of character given your need to divorce two different women.

You’re Cheeto Jesus is on his third marriage, had 5 bankruptcies, and around 20 failed businesses …

And I’M the failure? :lol:

oh look at you. How long did it take you to find that even while you butt is on fire from the beating the left took in Virginia.

The Real Sean Parnell
Sean Parnell is unelectable in a General Election as a direct result of his violent and disturbing history with women, and he will be a poison pill in the Philadelphia and Pittsburgh suburbs. From sexist comments on national TV to police-documented domestic abuse, Sean Parnell’s history makes him unelectable and will cost the GOP a shot at a Senate Majority in 2022.

There's no way the woman is lying?

Super PAC hits Parnell on protective orders requested by wife
Then, the ad references a recent story in the Philadelphia Inquirer, saying court and police records show that Parnell’s wife called 911 and sought protective orders against him in 2017 and 2018.

Sean Parnell’s fiction thriller features graphic violence ...
2 days ago · Sean Parnell’s military thriller “Man of War” contains graphic scenes of violence against female characters, raising additional questions about his attitude toward women in the wake of court

This your Trump endorsed MAGA candidate kids. Charming no? :dunno:
BUTLER, Pa. — The estranged wife of Republican Senate candidate Sean Parnell testified under oath Monday that he choked her until she bit him to escape, that he hit their young children, and that he lashed out at her with obscenities and insults.​
In tearful testimony, Laurie Snell told a family court judge that her husband once called her a “whore” and a “piece of s—” while pinning her down. On another occasion, she said, Parnell slapped one child hard enough to leave fingerprint-shaped welts through the back of the child’s T-shirt. And she said he once got so angry he punched a closet door with such force it swung into a child’s face and left a bruise. She said Parnell told his child: “That was your fault.”​

Horrible stuff....I don't know who this guy is, but it sounds like he was dealing with some serious PTSD after his tours as an Army Ranger in the Xiden/Obama "War of Necessity" - if these allegations are actual true, I hope he has gotten help...they have been estranged for like three years.

Horrible stuff....I don't know who this guy is, but it sounds like he was dealing with some serious PTSD after his tours as an Army Ranger in the Xiden/Obama "War of Necessity" - if these allegations are actual true, I hope he has gotten help...they have been estranged for like three years.

You are blaming Obama and Biden for this guy's violence against his wife and children?????? Really? You could make excuses for anyone. Bush went back into Afghanistan in 2002.

You are blaming Obama and Biden for this guy's violence against his wife and children?????? Really? You could make excuses for anyone. Bush went back into Afghanistan in 2002.
I don't know if the allegations are true or not, but from what I read he did suffer from PTSD after his tours of duty, which if true could certainly be a cause.

Sadly, after the War of Necessity a lot of folks didn't have a good VA to come home to...

Too little, too late for veterans under Obama​

However, President Obama and his administration have indisputably failed to properly manage the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – and America’s veterans have paid the price.

I don't know if the allegations are true or not, but from what I read he did suffer from PTSD after his tours of duty, which if true could certainly be a cause.

Sadly, after the War of Necessity a lot of folks didn't have a good VA to come home to...

Too little, too late for veterans under Obama​

However, President Obama and his administration have indisputably failed to properly manage the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – and America’s veterans have paid the price.

Bush cut funding for head injuries and concussive injuries long before Obama was elected.. The deal with PTSD is that the patient has to acknowledge they have a problem and seek treatment.

Bush cut funding for head injuries and concussive injuries long before Obama was elected.. The deal with PTSD is that the patient has to acknowledge they have a problem and seek treatment.
oh can you show me the budget where he cut funding for those specific injuries?

the budget for the VA went up every year Bush was in office, and he requested more funding every year as well.

The issue, was lack of leadership, not funding....that was an Obama problem, that lead to the crisis.

oh can you show me the budget where he cut funding for those specific injuries?

the budget for the VA went up every year Bush was in office, and he requested more funding every year as well.

The issue, was lack of leadership, not funding....that was an Obama problem, that lead to the crisis.

Money Slashed for Troops' Brain Injury Treatment - ABC News
Nov 25, 2006 · The Bush administration has requested $7 million in funding for the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center as it has done for the last several years, but in the past, Congress has given the ...

Center for war-related brain injuries faces budget cut
www.americans-working-together.com/american_veterans/id126.html
Center for war-related brain injuries faces budget cut. Congress appears ready to slash funding for the research and treatment of brain injuries caused by bomb blasts, an injury that military scientists describe as a signature wound of the Iraq war. House and Senate versions of the 2007 Defense appropriation bill contain $7 million for the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center — half of what the center received …

The ll
Money Slashed for Troops' Brain Injury Treatment - ABC News
Nov 25, 2006 · The Bush administration has requested $7 million in funding for the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center as it has done for the last several years, but in the past, Congress has given the ...
The link says it was Congressional action...Bush was in a different branch of Govt.

"The Bush administration has requested $7 million in funding for the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center as it has done for the last several years, but in the past, Congress has given the center another $7 million, for a total of $14 million. This year, though, Congress has not added the additional funding." - from your link

Moreover, while sad....PTSD is a mental issue, not a brain injury

Super PAC hits Parnell on protective orders requested by wife
Then, the ad references a recent story in the Philadelphia Inquirer, saying court and police records show that Parnell’s wife called 911 and sought protective orders against him in 2017 and 2018.

Sean Parnell’s fiction thriller features graphic violence ...
2 days ago · Sean Parnell’s military thriller “Man of War” contains graphic scenes of violence against female characters, raising additional questions about his attitude toward women in the wake of court
That doesn't prove anything. The question still stands: what was she doing?

Forum List

Back