PA Mail-in Ballot Counted 2.5 million, but only 1.8 Million Requests for Mail-in Ballots Were Made. WTF?

Rudy Giuliani's opening statement on PA voter fraud.
Hard facts start at 5:00 - 15:00
Absentee ballots sent out in PA = 1.8 million, but 2.5 million absentee ballots were counted. 11:08

/——-/
9CDF73FD-D6CA-48FE-A1B2-AEA726FBC43F.jpeg

Gregory Stenstrom, a poll watcher in Pennsylvania and CEO of a data sciences company, testified on Wednesday that he witnessed over 24 instances of USB cards being connected to voting machines during the ballot counting process.
Stenstrom spoke at a State Senate Majority Policy Committee hearing in Gettysburg, PA. He addressed his observations as a poll watcher in Delaware County, PA:
I personally observed USB cards being uploaded to voting machines by the voting machine warehouse supervisor on multiple occasions. I saw this personally. I brought it to the attention of the deputy sheriff who was there stationed, who was a senior law enforcement officer, and I brought to the attention of the clerk of elections.
I brought it to their attention. I objected, and I said this person is not being observed. He’s not part of the process that I can see, and he’s walking in with baggies — which we have pictures of and it was submitted in our affidavits — and he was sticking these USBs into the machines.
So I personally witnessed that happen over 24 times. We have multiple other witnesses who saw it, including Democrat poll watchers.
Stenstrom said he had been told by U.S. Attorney William McSwain such conduct with USBs and voting machines is unusual.
“As of today, 47 USB cards are missing, and they are nowhere to be found,” added Stenstrom. “I was told personally that these 24 to 30 cards that were uploaded weren’t there.”
Stenstrom stated he and a Democrat poll watcher observed between 60,000 and 70,000 unopened mail-in ballots in a locked room:
What I observed in the locked room in the back office was 70,000 unopened mail-in ballots. They were in boxes of 500, stacked in neatly. The gentleman that came in with me is a Democrat poll watcher [and] is a forensic pathologist, a very detailed, very dedicated man and he took meticulous notes, as well, and I verified with him, “Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”
We both agreed — a GOP poll watcher and a Democrat poll watcher — that we had witnessed 60 to 70,000 [unopened mail-in ballots]. We had a little bit of a disagreement there. The problem with that was by that time the mail-in ballots had already been counted. So 120,000 mail-in ballots had already been counted, posted, and done. So my question is, where to the 70,000 ballots go?
And nobody knows we have a picture in here of a large number of boxes that I took that were filled with what appeared to be ballots sitting by the BlueCrest machine. They were there for about three hours and then they disappeared.
Stenstrom described the ballot counting process incorporating elements of “kabuki theater.”
The USB port IS active according to the testing conducted by Texas.

Here is the official testing report that recommends denying certification to the Dominion machines for six specific reasons, including complexity, security, and error issues. The USB port is covered on page 5....

Gregory Stenstrom, a poll watcher in Pennsylvania and CEO of a data sciences company, testified on Wednesday that he witnessed over 24 instances of USB cards being connected to voting machines during the ballot counting process.
Stenstrom spoke at a State Senate Majority Policy Committee hearing in Gettysburg, PA. He addressed his observations as a poll watcher in Delaware County, PA:
I personally observed USB cards being uploaded to voting machines by the voting machine warehouse supervisor on multiple occasions. I saw this personally. I brought it to the attention of the deputy sheriff who was there stationed, who was a senior law enforcement officer, and I brought to the attention of the clerk of elections.
I brought it to their attention. I objected, and I said this person is not being observed. He’s not part of the process that I can see, and he’s walking in with baggies — which we have pictures of and it was submitted in our affidavits — and he was sticking these USBs into the machines.
So I personally witnessed that happen over 24 times. We have multiple other witnesses who saw it, including Democrat poll watchers.
Stenstrom said he had been told by U.S. Attorney William McSwain such conduct with USBs and voting machines is unusual.
“As of today, 47 USB cards are missing, and they are nowhere to be found,” added Stenstrom. “I was told personally that these 24 to 30 cards that were uploaded weren’t there.”
Stenstrom stated he and a Democrat poll watcher observed between 60,000 and 70,000 unopened mail-in ballots in a locked room:
What I observed in the locked room in the back office was 70,000 unopened mail-in ballots. They were in boxes of 500, stacked in neatly. The gentleman that came in with me is a Democrat poll watcher [and] is a forensic pathologist, a very detailed, very dedicated man and he took meticulous notes, as well, and I verified with him, “Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”
We both agreed — a GOP poll watcher and a Democrat poll watcher — that we had witnessed 60 to 70,000 [unopened mail-in ballots]. We had a little bit of a disagreement there. The problem with that was by that time the mail-in ballots had already been counted. So 120,000 mail-in ballots had already been counted, posted, and done. So my question is, where to the 70,000 ballots go?
And nobody knows we have a picture in here of a large number of boxes that I took that were filled with what appeared to be ballots sitting by the BlueCrest machine. They were there for about three hours and then they disappeared.
Stenstrom described the ballot counting process incorporating elements of “kabuki theater.”
This is a screenshot from a #Dominion document (see 2nd link for doc) supplied to the City of Philadelphia, that shows they use foreign parts in their voting machines, but the countries are redacted.

Also, on page 22 of the pdf, the list of foreign owners in the company is completely redacted.

Why do they do that. American citizens pay for these machines. We deserve to know where anything we buy is made, particularly voting technology.

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers (third link).

This is my own research.

#meme #StopTheSteal #elections #voting #jimhvausa #DeepState #Philadelphia #PA

dominion01.jpg

Absentee ballots sent out in PA = 1.8 million, but 2.5 million absentee ballots were counted. 11:08

This is just so outrageous, we cannot have confidence in our electoral process while this kind of Dimbocrap bullshit is allowed to continue.

This is a screenshot from a #Dominion document (see 2nd link for doc) supplied to the City of Philadelphia, that shows they use foreign parts in their voting machines, but the countries are redacted.

Also, on page 22 of the pdf, the list of foreign owners in the company is completely redacted.

Why do they do that. American citizens pay for these machines. We deserve to know where anything we buy is made, particularly voting technology.

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers (third link).

This is my own research.

#meme #StopTheSteal #elections #voting #jimhvausa #DeepState #Philadelphia #PA

dominion01.jpg

Dominion Voting Systems is a Canadian company.

But I'm sure the cult will find a way to spin that it was financed by communists and the ghost of Hugo Chavez lol

This is just so outrageous, we cannot have confidence in our electoral process while this kind of Dimbocrap bullshit is allowed to continue.
The bullshit is the garbage that Trump’s supporters have been making up about the election.

Stop believing Giuliani and the other grifters.

I read that Rudy's math is wrong and that actually this discrepancy doesn't exit. Not the Biden didn't steal the election, he did, but, that this particular point isn't going to withstand scrutiny.

I read that Rudy's math is wrong and that actually this discrepancy doesn't exit. Not the Biden didn't steal the election, he did, but, that this particular point isn't going to withstand scrutiny.

got a link?

got a link?

I'm trying to hunt it down, but, it was a very sympathetic source.

Rudy BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Giuliani HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Ohhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEeeeeeeee BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you talking about this asshole with diarrhea rolling down his cheeks?
View attachment 421432
How desperate do you have to be to worry about massacrea for hair coloring mixing with sweat and running? Nothing else better to try to get Guillani with?

Rudy BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Giuliani HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Ohhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEeeeeeeee BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you talking about this asshole with diarrhea rolling down his cheeks?
View attachment 421432
How desperate do you have to be to worry about massacrea for hair coloring mixing with sweat and running? Nothing else better to try to get Guillani with?
We could talk instead about the embarrassing performance before a judge, the embarrassing dismissal of his case, or the embarrassing denial of his appeal.

I think most of these hardcore brainwashed were either screwed up in the head to begin with -- otherwise they wouldn't have been susceptible to brainwashing. And, some of them may have gone along for the ride and gotten themselves brainwashed along the way.

At any rate -- these people are psychologically screwed up in the head. Nothing on a message board will ever fix that -- they need help.

It's so bad, people in hospitals in the midwest are dying of Covid, and don't believe they have Covid because Donald said it was a hoax. Many got Covid in the first place because they believed Donalds lies.

There are brainwashed people on this board that will continue to hang out here, trying to brainwash others, and on and on it goes.

This board is toxic...

There is so much inaccurate disinformation out there, and much of it deliberate lies.

Just want to see how legit it is, 'sympathetic' or not.

lol. shocker

There is so much inaccurate disinformation out there, and much of it deliberate lies.

Just want to see how legit it is, 'sympathetic' or not.
I found it. It's here, in an article going through 9 points of fact on the election theft.

Here is the refutation of the 2.5 vs 1.8

Richard Baehr states that while Rudy's statement about the number of mail-in ballots was fascinating, it was also incorrect.

A Florida professor meticulously tracked the early mail-in voting in Pennsylvania. including the number of absentee ballots requested and the number returned, all while noting party registration. and county. Richard says,

"I tracked this every day and the numbers requested and received were both over 2.5 million. This information is on the Pennsylvania state election website and the professor’s. I have no idea where Rudy gets his numbers, but they are wrong."​

In other words, to the extent Rudy says 2.5 million mail-in votes got counted, the professor's data says that the same number were both requested and logged-in as returned.

See also, Richard's article from November 6

Forum List

Back