PA Mail-in Ballot Counted 2.5 million, but only 1.8 Million Requests for Mail-in Ballots Were Made. WTF?

Weeks before the election it was being reported the state had received more than 2.5 million requests for mail-in ballots. I wonder what number the elections officials presents the court as far as mailed out mail-in ballots, and which side the court believed was presenting legit facts versus those non-legit facts.
I messed up the thread title and I am trying to get it corrected.

It should say 'sent' instead of 'requested'

I apologize for the confusion I caused.

Here is the data. I could not find any credible reporting, so I researched it myself.

This official link shows 2,616,012 mail-in ballots returned as of 11/26/2020...

This official link shows 1,823,148 ballots requested...

Unfortunately, the latter is outdated data, from August 3rd, 2020.

Rudy's numbers were a comparison of apples and oranges.

Just the facts. Facts matter.

Rudy Giuliani's opening statement on PA voter fraud.
Hard facts start at 5:00 - 15:00
Absentee ballots sent out in PA = 1.8 million, but 2.5 million absentee ballots were counted. 11:08

Wrong. 1.8 million was the number requested by only registered democrats, as of 10/19/20.

This may come as a shock: Rudy lied to you again.

Absentee ballots sent out in PA = 1.8 million, but 2.5 million absentee ballots were counted. 11:08

Stop spreading Trumpster horseshit

Wrong. 1.8 million was the number requested by only registered democrats, as of 10/19/20.

Actually, Rudy said "1,823,148." I have included the official source for this number in the post just prior to yours. It is the number of mail-in ballot requests received by the PA Dept of State as of August 3rd, 2020.

The number of mail-in ballots returned for Joe Biden in PA is currently 1,995,691 ...

, Rudy said "1,823,148." I have included the official source for this number in the post just prior to yours. It is the number of mail-in ballot requests received by the PA Dept of State as of August 3rd, 2020.
Which was idiotic and dishonest of him, as shown by the numbers i posted as of 10/19/20. And he says this dumb crap to fool people lile you. Because it works, and because he wants your money and attention. How embarrassing.

This is such an open & shut case. Trump won.

But the MSM will turn this into a war & get us all killed. They want the fools to think THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.

I watched some yutz on FOX today telling the masses of idiots that rudy was in PA telling the PA legislature to pick Trump supporting electors against the will of the people.

Violence is coming folks...extreme violence!

Trump won indeed, but this is not correct.

Last edited:

Actually, Rudy said "1,823,148." I have included the official source for this number in the post just prior to yours. It is the number of mail-in ballot requests received by the PA Dept of State as of August 3rd, 2020.

The number of mail-in ballots returned for Joe Biden in PA is currently 1,995,691 ...

Did you miss the part in your link that the requested number was for the primary?

Biden will be the first President elected with dementia, another first for dumb ass democrats,:clap2::clap2:

Did you miss the part in your link that the requested number was for the primary?

No, but apparently Rudy did. As I stated, it is from August. It's Rudy's exact number. He states it at 11:10 in the video posted by the OP.

Did you watch it? I watched the whole press conference yesterday.

I am a Conservative right winger, BTW.

I am explaining how he got it wrong. Really sloppy work on his part, to broadcast that to the whole nation.

That's not to say that the election was not stolen via fraud, nor that his other claims do not have merit, but it was an outrageous claim that is easily debunked with minutes of research that I did.

Regards,
Jim

No, but apparently Rudy did. As I stated, it is from August. It's Rudy's exact number. He states it at 11:10 in the video posted by the OP.

I am explaining how he got it wrong. Really sloppy work on his part, to broadcast that to the whole nation.

That's not to say that the election was not stolen via fraud, nor that his other claims do not have merit, but it was an outrageous claim that is easily debunked with minutes of research that I did.

Regards,
Jim

Biden's own campaign made the same claim, but yes they should be more careful.

Biden did not win.

Here is the data. I could not find any credible reporting, so I researched it myself.

No, ballots sent should equal ballots counted, or greater.

The number of ballots counted should NEVER be greater than the number sent.

Regards,
Jim

No, Rudys data mining pro got the mail-in ballots sent out
You are equating numbers that do not correlate other than coincidentally..

No, ballots sent should equal ballots counted, or greater.

The number of ballots counted should NEVER be greater than the number sent.
There weren't more ballots counted than sent. Rudy is a dumbass and was the using the sent ballot number from the primary.

This is such an open & shut case. Trump won.
But the MSM will turn this into a war & get us all killed. They want the fools to think THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.
I watched some yutz on FOX today telling the masses of idiots that rudy was in PA telling the PA legislature to pick Trump supporting electors against the will of the people.
Violence is coming folks...extreme violence!
Trump won indeed, but this is not correct.

Rudy is the professional, trust Rudy.
Trust Rudy, this guy is a pro at using evidence and don't trust all the concern trolls and Budahwudacuda's out there posting.

Rudy was speaking of ballots SENT, not requested.

Regards,
Jim

Biden's own campaign made the same claim, but yes they should be more careful.

Biden did not win.

I don't think Biden, if he wins, will have won fairly. For sure, the plandemic was used to change the rules and create election chaos, perhaps to hide massive fraud, or perhaps to get more Dem votes from people who would otherwise be too lazy to stand in line for two hours to vote on election day. Mail votes to everyone, and then have people go around and "help" the recipients fill them out, or much worse.

The Constitutional arguments about changing the voting rules without action by the Legislature appeal to me.

I really hope that massive fraud can be proven, but so far most evidence is first-person poll-watcher accounts who mainly testify that they could not see things, and other things, which seem mostly credible, but the defense will have three witnesses saying the opposite. Most of the other statistical evidence is generally circumstantial, and does not show actual fraud mechanics, but shows compelling evidence suggesting fraud occurred.

When the witnesses say they couldn't see things, then they immediately discredit themselves regarding observing fraud; they simply suspect it. Countless poll watchers claim they could not see clearly, sigh.

There are some witnesses who provide excellent testimony regarding observed fraud, but most of those seem to be smaller-scale.

I'd like to see the data about the vote "injections." That's a another astonishing claim. I can't find the actual data for some reason, but it should be available as a json file. I'd be interested in verifying it.

Forum List

Back