PA Dem Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting “Peaceful Protests”

Apparently, sneakers were very popular.

The looters were actually shooting each other over who got the best sneakers. There's rifle rounds all over the floor in this one.

What did they steal RC cola..........lmao

Not sure...but I know it didn't cost more than one poe measely dollah!

OneDollah.jpg

Ah well. I've got work to do. Just given the fact that they're starting to pop off live rounds and actually shooting people on purpose, eleven alone last night, regardless of whether they're shooting fellow looters, is a perfectly valid reason for the police to start shooting them if they get combative with police. There's nothing at all peaceful about what they're doing.

Relevant reading...

Last edited:
Ah well. I've got work to do. Just given the fact that they're starting to pop off live rounds and actually shooting people on purpose, eleven alone last night, regardless of whether they're shooting fellow looters, is a perfectly valid reason for the police to start shooting them if they get combative with police. There's nothing at all peaceful about what they're doing.

Relevant reading...
I heard the police commissioner that told them to just disperse the looters came from the Portland Police Dept.
Explains a lot,

Pennsylvania Democrat Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting and Looting “Peaceful Protests” — 30 Stores Looted, Reporters and Police Attacked on Night #2

As reported earlier “mostly peaceful” Black Lives Matter protesters rioted, looted and attacked police in Philadelphia on Monday night after police shot a black man who was threatening them with a knife.

The BLM believes the cops are to blame.

The far left protest immediately turned into rioting and looting.

One female police officer was run over by a truck. Several more were injured.

Pennsylvania Democrat Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting and Looting "Peaceful Protests" -- 30 Stores Looted, Reporters and Police Attacked on Night #2
Pennsylvania Democrat Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting and Looting “Peaceful Protests” — 30 Stores Looted
Democrat Governor Wolf is true ass-wipe that cannot see the reality of the situation. Just another blind partisan

I feel so sorry for any governor nowadays.

They know they have to be woke, or else.

They don't believe a lot of the nonsense that they spew, but they want to be reelected or seek higher office, so they have to "fib" in order to please the activists.

Today the worst insult is to be called the R-word. They see how that word will contribute to President Trump's humiliating defeat on Tuesday, so they do everything they can to keep the woke crowd happy.

How about a little sympathy for the business owners and law abiding citizens of these democrat governed states? You are giving this governor an easy "out" by saying they have to bow down to BLM/ANTIFA in order to be reelected. A governors first obligation is to law abiding citizens and if they can't accept that responsibility they should get out of the way and allow someone else to do it. Have some faith in the American voter, they will do the right thing on Election Day and vote for law and order.

Relevant reading...
Yep, they are taking each other out

Forum List

Back