Microsoft Moonbat Calls for More Democrat Viciousness

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Oct272020
Emily Freeman, Microsoft’s Principal Cloud Advocate and Modern Operations Advocacy Manager, said so much about the mentality of today’s Democrats in a single tweet that she had to take her account private (although it is still available here). Via the National Pulse:
Exactly how much money do I need to give the Democratic Party for them to pull their sh[**] together?
Get angry.
Get mean.
Get low.
We care about people. Awesome.
That doesn’t mean we can’t occasionally slide a knife between some [***]hole’s ribs.
This less than civil message resonated with her coworkers:
Fellow Microsoft employees, including Program Manager Alex Dupler, appeared to endorse Freeman’s tweet, asking “where do I sign up?
Big Tech has overcome the liberal establishment news media to become the primary gatekeeper controlling what information is publicly available. It has a political agenda that it pursues ham-fistedly.
People like Emily Freeman will be scarier still if they are able to exploit the Democrat Party to achieve coercive power over the unwoke little people in flyover country.
On a tip from Kate P.

They care so much
Yahuh

Progressives are violent subhuman animals

Oct272020
Emily Freeman, Microsoft’s Principal Cloud Advocate and Modern Operations Advocacy Manager, said so much about the mentality of today’s Democrats in a single tweet that she had to take her account private (although it is still available here). Via the National Pulse:
Exactly how much money do I need to give the Democratic Party for them to pull their sh[**] together?
Get angry.
Get mean.
Get low.
That doesn’t mean we can’t occasionally slide a knife between some [***]hole’s ribs.
Fellow Microsoft employees, including Program Manager Alex Dupler, appeared to endorse Freeman’s tweet, asking “where do I sign up?
Big Tech has overcome the liberal establishment news media to become the primary gatekeeper controlling what information is publicly available. It has a political agenda that it pursues ham-fistedly.
People like Emily Freeman will be scarier still if they are able to exploit the Democrat Party to achieve coercive power over the unwoke little people in flyover country.
On a tip from Kate P.

They care so much
Yahuh

They are not progressives..........they are communists demanding power to control everyone else...........they are a shit stain on the United States Now.....

They want a fight..........bring it the fuck on.

Oct272020
Get angry.
Get mean.
Get low.
On a tip from Kate P.

They care so much
Yahuh

Not subhuman animals. I call them depraved pagan cultists from the dark side.

Forum List

Back