PA Dem Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting “Peaceful Protests”

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Pennsylvania Democrat Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting and Looting “Peaceful Protests” — 30 Stores Looted, Reporters and Police Attacked on Night #2

As reported earlier “mostly peaceful” Black Lives Matter protesters rioted, looted and attacked police in Philadelphia on Monday night after police shot a black man who was threatening them with a knife.

The BLM believes the cops are to blame.

The far left protest immediately turned into rioting and looting.

One female police officer was run over by a truck. Several more were injured.

Pennsylvania Democrat Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting and Looting "Peaceful Protests" -- 30 Stores Looted, Reporters and Police Attacked on Night #2

There were also several car jackings and a dozen shootings last night and the night before.

Oddly enough, though predictable, is that they were carjacking each other to steal the stuff that other people looted.

Last edited:
I feel so sorry for any governor nowadays.

They know they have to be woke, or else.

They don't believe a lot of the nonsense that they spew, but they want to be reelected or seek higher office, so they have to "fib" in order to please the activists.

Today the worst insult is to be called the R-word. They see how that word will contribute to President Trump's humiliating defeat on Tuesday, so they do everything they can to keep the woke crowd happy.

he wheeled a washer right behind the news reporter.

:laughing0301:

I saw that! I was cracking up when they were looting the dollah stoe...you'd thunk they could set their sights a little higher :auiqs.jpg:

They looted the chick fil et and left the other fast-food places alone, I thought that was funny, lolol.

Looting, shooting and carjacking do make a feller hawngry, I suppose.

Looks like they're blowing up several area ATM machines, too...

Remember when they used to be called MAC machines?

he wheeled a washer right behind the news reporter.

:laughing0301:

I saw that! I was cracking up when they were looting the dollah stoe...you'd thunk they could set their sights a little higher :auiqs.jpg:

They looted the chick fil et and left the other fast-food places alone, I thought that was funny, lolol.

Looting, shooting and carjacking do make a feller hawngry, I suppose.

They hate jews and Christians now.

Pennsylvania Democrat Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting and Looting “Peaceful Protests” — 30 Stores Looted, Reporters and Police Attacked on Night #2

As reported earlier “mostly peaceful” Black Lives Matter protesters rioted, looted and attacked police in Philadelphia on Monday night after police shot a black man who was threatening them with a knife.

The BLM believes the cops are to blame.

The far left protest immediately turned into rioting and looting.

One female police officer was run over by a truck. Several more were injured.

Pennsylvania Democrat Governor Wolf Calls Mass Rioting and Looting "Peaceful Protests" -- 30 Stores Looted, Reporters and Police Attacked on Night #2
So in other words, people have to die in order for such things to no longer be labeled peaceful protests?

God bless you and the victims who are still here always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back