Overweight Indian Girl Blames White People For Her Eating Habits

The Ugly History Of The Native American Genocide That You Didn’t Learn In School​

By All That's Interesting | Checked By John Kuroski
Published November 21, 2016
Updated December 4, 2020

Over the course of 500 bloody years, the Native American genocide carried out by both European settlers and the U.S. government left millions dead.​

This is what CRT teaches your kids and it scares the shite out of you while people? But this is what they learn from home...

.https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/26/books/review/donald-yacovone-teaching-white-supremacy.html

How U.S. Textbooks Helped Instill White Supremacy​

A new history by Donald Yacovone examines the racist ideas that endured for generations in educational materials
Hope you enjoy living in the past. Glad I don't have to interact with you in any real way.

Hope you enjoy living in the past. Glad I don't have to interact with you in any real way.
I am not living in the past but I will not forget the past like you people who want to erase history because it makes you uncomfortable and of white guilt. In my immediate family, we are 15 nationalities and we are one unit and not racist but we all know how important history is in our present and future lives. Obviously, you don't.

Too bad you weren't one of them, that would break nobody's heart. As to the kids? That should break everyone's heart
My parents saw that my brothers and I were not one of them. I spent my entire childhood fearing the government and Christians would come for me. Yes, white government and white Christians. I have never been any part of organized religion.

My parents saw that my brothers and I were not one of them. I spent my entire childhood fearing the government and Christians would come for me. Yes, white government and white Christians. I have never been any part of organized religion.
You sound like a crackpot.

If you truly have this irrational fear and hate of white people and our government why don't you save a couple of bucks and fucking move to another country? Why stay here and be a miserable whiner.

There are plenty of countries where you could avoid white people and, I'm sure you would find their governments much more to your liking. Lol.

So, please go. NOW. We all want you to become a happier person as soon as possible.

Have a good trip! Sayonara.

Girls like that need someone to follow them around with a rolled up magazine to swat them with every time they say something stupid.

Johnny Cash - Bitter Tears: Ballads Of The American Indian (1964)​

When Cash released “The Ballad of Ira Hayes,” the first single from Bitter Tears that details the true story of Ira Hayes, a Marine of Pima descent who is pictured in the now-iconic photograph of soldiers raising the American flag at Iwo Jima during World War II, Cash had to buy copies of the single and send it to radio stations himself. He took out a full-page ad in Billboard magazine calling radio DJs “gutless” for not playing it. He fought for this record and, as he points out in the ad, the song sold “more than double the ‘Big Country Hit’ average” despite no radio support.

Ira Hayes died too young.

Native Americans couldn't vote until 1948.

The young lady has been indoctrinated in left wing hate and racism.
The Democrats are using our public school systems to cultivate racial hatred, because it empowers them.
The Democrat Party is creating a new generation of racist Democrat Voters.

She knows that white people didn't make her fat.
People have a choice of what food that they want to eat.
There are all kinds of information available on healthy diet plans.
She should stop eating fast food.
She should eat more fresh fruits and vegetables and lean protein and limit her daily calorie intake.

Last edited:
The young lady has been indoctrinated in left wing hate and racism.
The Democrats are using our public school systems to cultivate racial hatred, because it empowers them.
The Democrat Party is creating a new generation of racist Democrat Voters.

She knows that white people didn't make her fat.
People have a choice of what food that they want to eat.
There are all kinds of information available on healthy diet plans.
She should stop eating fast food.
She should eat more fresh fruits and vegetables and lean protein and limit her daily calorie intake.
It's so much easier to find a white demon to excuse your own poor choices

You sound like a crackpot.

If you truly have this irrational fear and hate of white people and our government why don't you save a couple of bucks and fucking move to another country? Why stay here and be a miserable whiner.

There are plenty of countries where you could avoid white people and, I'm sure you would find their governments much more to your liking. Lol.

So, please go. NOW. We all want you to become a happier person as soon as possible.

Have a good trip! Sayonara.
I am so happy that I am LMFOAO and I do not hate white people but I do hate what some of them did and do to people of color and their own. White people hate everything and everyone they cannot control. I am my people are here to stay but remember and never forget the atrocities of the white man.

I am so happy that I am LMFOAO and I do not hate white people but I do hate what some of them did and do to people of color and their own. White people hate everything and everyone they cannot control. I am my people are here to stay but remember and never forget the atrocities of the white man.
And I will continue to remind you of the red man's sins every time you lash out.

God doesn't let a people die UNLESS the stench of their sins reach a certain point.

America is now on that path. We CAN, and WILL be replaced. But that doesn't change the fact that HE removed you from the land and gave it to another.

You're a fucking nut.

Please...never again send me a message.

And I will continue to remind you of the red man's sins every time you lash out.

God doesn't let a people die UNLESS the stench of their sins reach a certain point.

America is now on that path. We CAN, and WILL be replaced. But that doesn't change the fact that HE removed you from the land and gave it to another.
Your White god, not mine.

Forum List

Back