Cornea implant rejection after the jab

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Solid data on corneal implant rejection after the jab, which traditionally has a low rejection rate.

Remember the stories about transplant candidates being rejected because they were not "vaccinated". Science.

SO ?? the vaccine works USING the immune system.
so now we know-----no vaccine and implant at the same time-----WAIT AWHILE

No, thank Gates. Better yet, thank Obama, who developed the virus here, sent it to Wuhan to make it special, and then released it 17 days before Trump took office, so idiots would blame Trump. And here you are....
It's fun to tease the trump kkkult.

So which is it:

1). Trump is a hero for getting the vaccine out so fast
2). the bad vaccine is ALL the fault of Gates and Fauci.

You clowns flip-flop more than Lindsay Graham.

So which is it:

From the University of North Carolina to Wuhan. Obama had to lift the ban on gain of function to get the desired results and gave them 3 million taxpayer dollars to go with it to China. Do your homework...

From the University of North Carolina to Wuhan. Obama had to lift the ban on gain of function to get the desired results and gave them 3 million taxpayer dollars to go with it to China. Do your homework...
Provide a link.

Just google it....

So which is it:

Nice try but most Trumpers here have been saying this is a big negative for Trump for a long time. What about you? I assume you are a vaxxer. Are you grateful to Trump for it?

Nice try but most Trumpers here have been saying this is a big negative for Trump for a long time. What about you? I assume you are a vaxxer. Are you grateful to Trump for it?
I realize that trump is NOT a doctor (even though he knows more than most, lol) and know that trump had ZERO, absolutely nothing to do with creating the vaccination

Forum List

Back