Overweight Indian Girl Blames White People For Her Eating Habits

Young and stupid.... she will feel shame for this video one day....
Our schools need to be torn out by the roots and rebuilt so we can move forward as a nation not backwards...

You ought to know. Pigface.

“I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him. ”​

Booker T. Washington AMERICAN POLITICAL LEADER, AUTHOR

Fred W from Oak Park JUNE 11, 2021
As a black man I feel hated and despised by many. Hate to me is one of the most wicked of the evils in this world today. If I turn to hate those who hate me then there is no difference between us. I don’t want to be anything like them.

Yeah, I saw this on Twitter. It's amazing how it's become acceptable to use racism (and to therefore be racist) as an excuse to excuse personal problems away such as sheer laziness away. No one is stopping her from exercising, dieting, or living her life in a healthy way. Honestly, this is sad.
Don't white people own and operate the majority of fast-food restaurants.??? The majority of fat women are white. lol What is their excuse??? They eat like pigs.lol

Attachments

• istockphoto-1313475325-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-1313475325-612x612.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
She is right because it was the white man that started the tradition of FRY BREAD...

When Navajos, or Diné, as they call themselves, were being forced off of their land by the U.S. Government, they were given meager supplies to prevent starvation while on their 300-mile relocation. Flour and lard were given as rations on the “Long Walk” from Arizona to New Mexico. Those ingredients led to fry bread, which is a large, fluffy, plate-size piece of fried dough. Although it’s a traditional food that is found at pow wows and around kitchen tables, it has been the focus of some controversy. Frybread is not nutritionally healthy and is rooted in oppression. So those in the indigenous community may have different feelings about whether or not it’s comfort food. Healthy or not, comfort food is hard to resist—here’s your guide to the best American comfort food in every state.
May be an image of 1 person and indoor

https://www.facebook.com/myMPNteam/...UTUWyjZvSO3ROdJ8i8J6M6aV_JPMb5o&__tn__=<<,P-R

Forum List

Back