Overweight Indian Girl Blames White People For Her Eating Habits

This is CRT...https://allthatsinteresting.com/native-american-genocide
U.S. soldiers bury Native American corpses in a mass grave following the infamous massacre at Wounded Knee, South Dakota, in 1891 when some 300 Lakota Native Americans were killed.
This title page from an 1858 history of the United States depicts a native woman kneeling at Christopher Columbus’ feet like a savior. In reality, he enslaved, raped, and killed countless Indigenous people.

Before Columbus, between 60,000 and 8 million native people lived in the Bahamas. By the 1600s when the British colonized the islands, that number had dwindled in some places to nothing. On Hispaniola, the entire Native population had been eliminated, with no accounting for how many Native Americans were killed.

The Native American genocide only gathered steam as more settlers hungry for land arrived in the New World. In addition to coveting native lands, these newcomers saw the Native Americans as dark, savage, and dangerous — so they easily rationalized violence against them.

And I personally lived through this in Arizona.
In March 1819, Congress passed the Indian Civilization Act, which placed native children into boarding schools in order to “civilize” and Christianize them.
So I don't want to hear a fucking thing about one fat indian girl blaming her weight on white people.

Attachments

• native-american-genocide.jpg
    native-american-genocide.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 12
This is what CRT teaches kids in our institutions of higher education.
To hate White People.

This girl is overweight. And she's blaming whites for her eating habits and her failure to exercise.

She is very ignorant

This is CRT...https://allthatsinteresting.com/native-american-genocide
U.S. soldiers bury Native American corpses in a mass grave following the infamous massacre at Wounded Knee, South Dakota, in 1891 when some 300 Lakota Native Americans were killed.
This title page from an 1858 history of the United States depicts a native woman kneeling at Christopher Columbus’ feet like a savior. In reality, he enslaved, raped, and killed countless Indigenous people.

Before Columbus, between 60,000 and 8 million native people lived in the Bahamas. By the 1600s when the British colonized the islands, that number had dwindled in some places to nothing. On Hispaniola, the entire Native population had been eliminated, with no accounting for how many Native Americans were killed.

The Native American genocide only gathered steam as more settlers hungry for land arrived in the New World. In addition to coveting native lands, these newcomers saw the Native Americans as dark, savage, and dangerous — so they easily rationalized violence against them.

And I personally lived through this in Arizona.
In March 1819, Congress passed the Indian Civilization Act, which placed native children into boarding schools in order to “civilize” and Christianize them.
So I don't want to hear a fucking thing about one fat indian girl blaming her weight on white people.
As long as you venture outside your comfy lib bubble you will hear both sides of the story

Genocide still goes on today in china and africa so dont try blaming every bad thing in history or the present day on whites

That radio stations refused to play because of white guilt.

Johnny Cash - Bitter Tears: Ballads Of The American Indian (1964)​

When Cash released “The Ballad of Ira Hayes,” the first single from Bitter Tears that details the true story of Ira Hayes, a Marine of Pima descent who is pictured in the now-iconic photograph of soldiers raising the American flag at Iwo Jima during World War II, Cash had to buy copies of the single and send it to radio stations himself. He took out a full-page ad in Billboard magazine calling radio DJs “gutless” for not playing it. He fought for this record and, as he points out in the ad, the song sold “more than double the ‘Big Country Hit’ average” despite no radio support.

Johnny Cash - Bitter Tears: Ballads Of The American Indian (1964)​

When Cash released “The Ballad of Ira Hayes,” the first single from Bitter Tears that details the true story of Ira Hayes, a Marine of Pima descent who is pictured in the now-iconic photograph of soldiers raising the American flag at Iwo Jima during World War II, Cash had to buy copies of the single and send it to radio stations himself. He took out a full-page ad in Billboard magazine calling radio DJs “gutless” for not playing it. He fought for this record and, as he points out in the ad, the song sold “more than double the ‘Big Country Hit’ average” despite no radio support.
If you haven’t seen it yet, Rumble: The Indians That Rocked The World is all about Indian music. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:
As long as you venture outside your comfy lib bubble you will hear both sides of the story

Genocide still goes on today in china and africa so dont try blaming every bad thing in history or the present day on whites
LMFOAO

A Brutal Genocide in Colonial Africa Finally Gets its Deserved Recognition​

During the 1960s, hundreds of anti-apartheid protesters were killed, and thousands more were thrown in jail. As the South African government tightened its fist, many activists decided to flee. “I left Namibia illegally in 1964,” says Kaunatjike. “I couldn't go back.”

Attachments

• surviving_herero.jpg
    surviving_herero.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 9
Some black wench did the same thing a while back. Nothing like good old fashioned racism coming back in all its glory.

LMFOAO

During the 1960s, hundreds of anti-apartheid protesters were killed, and thousands more were thrown in jail. As the South African government tightened its fist, many activists decided to flee. “I left Namibia illegally in 1964,” says Kaunatjike. “I couldn't go back.”
Black africans are still wiping out rival tribes today

Fuck you and hope you die.

You white people cannot accept CRT because you cannot accept the history of racism in the country. Once history is written, you cannot erase it. Whether your children learn about the history of racism in school or not they will see it and they will hear about it because it is never-ending. Must be your white guilt raising its ugly head.

You will never read about this in any school..

Marine paratrooper and Pima tribesman Ira Hamilton Hayes was immortalized in the photo of the U.S. flag being raised over Mount Suribachi during the Battle of Iwo Jima.While Ira Hayes was lauded as a hero across the U.S.A., he still could not go to a local diner in Arizona and be served, because racist bigotry against Native Americans, no matter how many dollars he had in his wallet. I am sure despite how so many of his fellow Americans praised him as a hero, no doubt Ira Hayes still had to deal with racist bigotry from locals living near the Arizona Pima reservation!

“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.”- Kofi Annan 
"Shot a Man in Reno Just to Watch Him Die"

Are you the one Johnny Cash was referring to in "Folsom Prison Blues"?

LMFOAO

Evolutionary Extinction at Its Finest

Even funnier and more justifiable is this:

BATTLE OF BLOOD RIVER (Natal Province, Dutch South Africa, 1838)

Savages: 30,000 Spearchuckers
Humans: 664 Tough Farmers, Led by Pretorius

Zulu Dead: 3,000
Boer Dead: Zero

Forum List

Back