Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

Now, it is on to Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin to demonstrate that the same thing happened. My home state of Georgia is next. The pressure will be on our General Assembly to act against Governor Kemp, Lieutenant Governor Duncan, and Secretary of State Raffensperger. They must be investigated for wrongdoing and held accountable. Georgians will accept nothing less.

:mm:

You're fucking deranged, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

They backed everything up.

Fuck AP. Fuck Maricopa County.
In an attempt to pigeonhole Biggs as 2020 election conspiracy theorist, Raskin again asked if he believed Joe Biden won the election in Arizona.

We don’t know!” Biggs exclaimed in response. “Because as the audit demonstrates very clearly Mr. Raskin, there are a lot of issues with this election that took place.

• For more than 255,000 early ballots, the early voting returns file did not match the county final vote file.
  • Over 9,000 mail-in votes were received and counted, exceeding the county's official total.
  • A canvass revealed almost 3,400 more votes than reported.
  • On election day, there were 1,551 more votes cast than voters.
  • Despite relocating to Maricopa County after the October 5 deadline, over 23,000 voted via mail.
  • 2,382 people voted in person in Maricopa County after moving away.
  • For moving out of state less than 29 days before the election, almost 2,000 voters were granted a complete ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot.
  • Almost 300 dead people reportedly have voted.
  • Nearly 2,500 votes were reported as uncast in the early voting results.
All going to court. They will have no choice but to decertify the election.

I love it. Almost 12 months later and his defeat is still ashes in their mouths. :auiqs.jpg:
Not one speck of proof of widespread voter fraud...but hey, we can just keep blaring about it.
Hopefully this will keep the Democratic Party from cheating as bad as usual in the next election. That is what we're all hoping, to raise the level of honesty by not trusting the Big-City Left any more than they deserve to be trusted ------ that is, not at all.

Now, it is on to Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin to demonstrate that the same thing happened.
LOLOL

All they demonstrated in Arizona is that Biden won by more...

This is the most important finding in the audit because the paper ballots are the best evidence of voter intent, and there is no reliable evidence that the paper ballots were altered to any material degree.

LOLOL

All they demonstrated in Arizona is that Biden won by more...

This is the most important finding in the audit because the paper ballots are the best evidence of voter intent, and there is no reliable evidence that the paper ballots were altered to any material degree.
That means nothing.

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, what part of, "this is the most important finding in the audit," reduces you to a blubbering imbecile?

:abgg2q.jpg:
No it is not. The laws that were broken are. The unverifiable ballots are. The fact only Dominion has administrator access is. The election was stolen. The tide has turned, get ready to drown.

No it is not. The laws that were broken are. The unverifiable ballots are. The fact only Dominion has administrator access is. The election was stolen. The tide has turned, get ready to drown.
Dumbfuck, no laws have been shown to have been broken.

Best part, the auditors you've been counting on for 5 months have said you're an idiot, this --> is their "most important finding"...

Dumbfuck, no laws have been shown to have been broken.

Best part, the auditors you've been counting on for 5 months have said you're an idiot, this --> is their "most important finding"...

What is that bullshit supposed to mean? Do you think any statement like that really means anything but perpetuating the BIG Lie the election was not stolen? Whoever said that has no credibility anyway.

And you repeating it thinking it is some kind of answer shows your stupidity again.

What is that bullshit supposed to mean? Do you think any statement like that really means anything but perpetuating the BIG Lie the election was not stolen? Whoever said that has no credibility anyway.

And you repeating it thinking it is some kind of answer shows your stupidity again.
LOLOLOL

The Arizona audit you've been touting for 5 months said it. And they know more than you.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

In my September 30th column, I listed selected vote totals accepted as valid, and therefore counted as honest votes, by Louisiana Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin in the 2020 Biden-Trump presidential race. I used the actual vote totals listed on the secretary’s own website. I did not use imaginary or hypothetical figures, nor did I use figures produced by computer models or exit polls. I used the actual votes deemed worthy by Secretary Ardoin.

In certain precincts those vote totals were phenomenal. There were ratios such as 21 to 1, 35 to 1 and 58 to 1 in Biden’s favor. Surveying such landslide numbers, I noted that I “have no proof that a ratio of 58 to 1 was produced by shenanigans at the precinct level, but any objective observer would have to concede that these vote totals are quite remarkable.”

It's everywhere. :mm:

In my September 30th column, I listed selected vote totals accepted as valid, and therefore counted as honest votes, by Louisiana Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin in the 2020 Biden-Trump presidential race. I used the actual vote totals listed on the secretary’s own website. I did not use imaginary or hypothetical figures, nor did I use figures produced by computer models or exit polls. I used the actual votes deemed worthy by Secretary Ardoin.

In certain precincts those vote totals were phenomenal. There were ratios such as 21 to 1, 35 to 1 and 58 to 1 in Biden’s favor. Surveying such landslide numbers, I noted that I “have no proof that a ratio of 58 to 1 was produced by shenanigans at the precinct level, but any objective observer would have to concede that these vote totals are quite remarkable.”

It's everywhere. :mm:
Great, Louisiana doesn't count. That means Biden now won the election, 306-224, and by 7.4 million votes.

Keep up the good work.
thumbsup.gif

56% believe there was fraud.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Lefties….your TECHNAZI censorship is not working.

MORE THAN HALF OF VOTERS KNOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT CHEATED TO GET BIDEN TO WIN.

Deplatform my hog.

Listen to me CONSERVATIVES..........doesn't make a damn bit of difference what we think. What we think is an opinion, like it or not, and you can see by this thread the left has a field day making it a joke, unless we have proof.

Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one, and the Left plays that to the hilt. Doesn't make a damn bit of difference what is obvious, it is either put up, or shut up.

Therefore, if Trump wants to run again, he MUST show proof, not innuendo. If he can not, he should NOT run, plain and simple.

Believe it or not, there are plenty of voters wanting to throw Biden out; not to mention the Leftist majority that normally do not reside on our side of the aisle. But try to sell them Trump without proving he was hosed by illegal methods, and you are spitting into the wind. As long as the Left can pretend this was all legitimate, you are going to lose.

It is on TRUMP, period, end of story! Either he produces proof, or he needs to step aside. Doesn't mean I do not like Trump, or his policies. What it means is.............Americans will not elect a President who they perceive went against the rules. He MUST prove that they were the ones who went against the rules.

As of this post, he has proven nothing, just a bunch of innuendo. If he can NOT produce the goods to sink the Left, then while we may love him, we MUST choose someone who can actually bring votes from the other side because the Left has alienated their own voters.

THIS is about the United States of America, and NOT DJT! Not only do we have to realize it, so does he. Either put up, or shut up, and I say that with all due respect Mr President.

Forum List

Back