Over 500,000 enrolled in December

And 2/3 of the signups are for medicaid. That is not obamacare and the obozo-sucking press needs to stop saying it is.

even if it was true

that is far short of what they need

it is far shorter considering another 5 million lost coverage

thanks to obama

if I recall they said they needed 3 mill by jan? for a total of 7 mill. by march, they are 5 in the hole....so even by their standards they very well may be 12 short.....aint happening....

Half A Million Americans Enrolled In Obamacare This Month, Obama Says

Half a million sign-ups in just three weeks is an uptick from the pace in previous months. Through November, almost 1.2 million people enrolled nationwide, with about 365,000 in private insurance and 803,000 in Medicaid, the Department of Health and Human Services reported last week.
The one hope the GOP has is beginning to slip away....:eek:

Was I dreaming when Obama said that 11 million people would sign up for insurance from the exchange? Were you asleep they said that that it would take a minimum of 7.5 million to make Obamacare work?

Half A Million Americans Enrolled In Obamacare This Month, Obama Says

Half a million sign-ups in just three weeks is an uptick from the pace in previous months. Through November, almost 1.2 million people enrolled nationwide, with about 365,000 in private insurance and 803,000 in Medicaid, the Department of Health and Human Services reported last week.
The one hope the GOP has is beginning to slip away....:eek:

Was I dreaming when Obama said that 11 million people would sign up for insurance from the exchange? Were you asleep they said that that it would take a minimum of 7.5 million to make Obamacare work?
Again just pour the koolaid for your opponent and pop lots of popcon for yourself. This gift is going to keep on giving until 2017 or longer. It will take that long at least to get a veto-proof majority in the senate and perhaps 2019 to meet the super majority rule needed to defund this turkey.

Forum List

Back