Over 30 shootings in Chicago this past weekend

Because when drug gangs shoot each other at least there’s a motive . Random shooting freaks everyone out .

And find me any Chicagoan who doesn’t want somthing done about all the guns .

It’s ridiculous that guns are so prevalent that some teenager can easily get ahold of one .

Have not seen demrat media stoking this up like El paso and Dayton.
Put crates of 9mm pistols and ammo on every street corner. Let the welfare scum kill each other off. Save tax dollars. Savages.

Because when drug gangs shoot each other at least there’s a motive . Random shooting freaks everyone out .

And find me any Chicagoan who doesn’t want somthing done about all the guns .

It’s ridiculous that guns are so prevalent that some teenager can easily get ahold of one .

And you're just stupid enough to think that taking guns from law abiding people will help anything.

Why not report on the 2 largest cities in the US, they are run by Democrats, Chicago is the 3rd largest city.
And how are you democrats fixing it? Still blaming the gun and not individual?

Take a look at the smaller cities in Texas run by republicans and get back to me. Their violent crime stats are worst than Chicago.

Why not report on the 2 largest cities in the US, they are run by Democrats, Chicago is the 3rd largest city.
The first two are ran by Democrats and are shit.

Never hear about their crimes stats , not like the small cites run by republicans in Texas having the highest violent crimes stats.
Link? Nope...you don’t have one. When gang banger drug dealer kills another gang banger drug dealer...it’s a win-win situation for taxpayers.

Forum List

Back