Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'll believe it when I see it. Ultimately, if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on there, so I'm not expecting anything Earth shattering. Also, just because someone was a client of Epstein, that doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

I'll believe it when I see it. Ultimately, if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on there, so I'm not expecting anything Earth shattering. Also, just because someone was a client of Epstein, that doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

Thank you for clarifying about all that. I just merely assumed that if a name appears on that list that they are automatically guilty of a crime.

He could be linked to thousands of innocent people but it's inferred that the 170 are special for some reason.

Everyone can thank the Gateway Pundit for getting this done. Expect a lot of suicides in the coming weeks.

Robert Kraft will be on that list ... we know he mongers whores ... he should be at the top of any whoremonger list ...

Isn't prostitution illegal in Florida ... just curious is all ...

Everyone can thank the Gateway Pundit for getting this done. Expect a lot of suicides in the coming weeks.

Doubt it. But you will surprised upon finding out exactly who is on the list, and who is not.

that makes this a keeper thread

If I as someone who didn’t do business with Epstein have heard the rumors of his bad behavior for years, I have a hard time believing anyone doing business with him didn’t also hear the same rumors. The difference is I wasn’t benefiting from this so had no reason to turn a blind eye. Those who did business with the scum bag helped him afford the lifestyle of trafficking in under age girls. They are partly, although indirectly, responsible for helping him. Shame on them all.

That's what we keep telling Mr. Trump. He is starting to pay for what he did to so many women.
FuHaNhzWwAMe9_8.jpeg

That's what we keep telling Mr. Trump. He is starting to pay for what he did to so many women.

But you do not care about the sex slaves Hunter fucked? What about Tara Reade who was finger raped by Joe Biden.

Bill Clinton went to EP island like 30 times.

You only care about the right not being above the law?

Congrats...you are a brainless cult fuck.

Good.

Forum List

Back