Outstanding debate performance by Herschel results in 5 point lead

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021

Leftist bigots said he was just a dumb football player, that he was not qualified, that warnock would spank him in debate.

Then they spun the debate here.

Well, today's poll shows Herschel with a five point lead.

Congratulations to free thinking Herschel walker for an outstanding debate performance. Herschel once again busted into the line, broke tackles, and left the pretenders in the dust.

Those who said Herschel is dumb are now officially outed as bigots.

Hooray for SMART FOOTBALL PLAYERS

SEC
SEC
SEC
SEC

Leftist bigots said he was just a dumb football player, that he was not qualified, that warnock would spank him in debate.

Congratulations to free thinking Herschel walker for an outstanding debate performance. Herschel once again busted into the line, broke tackles, and left the pretenders in the dust.

SEC
SEC
SEC
SEC
Rasmussen. :lol:

Yes, former FBI agent and pro-abortionist Herschel Walker is a genius. He knows all about bad air from China and how to stop mass shootings by having the federal government monitor all males social media posts.

Rasmussen. :lol:

Yes, former FBI agent and pro-abortionist Herschel Walker is a genius. He knows all about bad air from China and how to stop mass shootings by having the federal government monitor all males social media posts.

WHINE WHINE WHINE

Another black exercises the right to freedom of thought and leaves the dem plantation, and MASSAH g5000 is not happy...

SEC
SEC
SEC
SEC
Schumer just said to Biden on a hot mic....

"Looks like the debate didn't hurt us too much in Pennsylvania and we're picking up steam in Nevada... The state where we're going downhill is Georgia. It's hard to believe that they will go for Herschel Walker"

Yes, former FBI agent and pro-abortionist Herschel Walker is a genius.

Wasn't that 30 years ago in 1993 when he allegedly paid for an abortion? Can't people change their opinion in three decades? My personal opinion on abortion has changed over the years, and yours probably has too.

WHINE WHINE WHINE

Another black exercises the right to freedom of thought and leaves the dem plantation, and MASSAH g5000 is not happy...
yeh that poster way back somewhere on usmb said he or she ws pro life.

and yet.. poster attacks all the pro life candidates.. what gives there?

oof-size-large-23-memes-85.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

"Looks like the debate didn't hurt us too much in Pennsylvania and we're picking up steam in Nevada... The state where we're going downhill is Georgia. It's hard to believe that they will go for Herschel Walker"

Wasn't that 30 years ago in 1993 when he allegedly paid for an abortion? Can't people change their opinion in three decades? My personal opinion on abortion has changed over the years, and yours probably has too.
I have hated abortion for a long time, but I also know that we have all made mistakes, committed sins.. however u say it.

Jesus said that if you do not forgive, you will not be forgiven. That applies to people in the public arena you don't "like" (I say to the dims).

A lot of women who have had an abortion find themselves incapable of forgiving themselves. If we as a society do not forgive and help those who are the victims of sin (the mother is also a big victim in abortion) .. we will not be forgiven either

I hope the dims can forgive Herschel of being Black

I have hated abortion for a long time, but I also know that we have all made mistakes, committed sins.. however u say it.

Jesus said that if you do not forgive, you will not be forgiven. That applies to people in the public arena you don't "like" (I say to the dims).

A lot of women who have had an abortion find themselves incapable of forgiving themselves. If we as a society do not forgive and help those who are the victims of sin.. we will not be forgiven either
I hear a lot of talk about forgiveness by Trumptards. Even though Trump is thoroughly unrepentant.

All talk of forgiveness goes right out the window if we are talking about a Democrat.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?!?

Team Herschel

Looks like chucky schumer is another elitist dem bigot. Imagine that...

Nice try.

He also denies it despite the evidence. The former FBI agent is a pathological liar.
Okay, but I was referring to this...

I admit that I have not followed the abortion allegations against Walker, since I am not interested in them, but my comment still applies - his position on abortion or anything else is allowed to change, certainly over more than a decade.

Thanks.

SEC
SEC
SEC
SEC
Liberals are racist.
Don't believe me?
Start a conversation with a Liberal and make believe you're also a Liberal and listen to the racist shit that they start to spew.

I hear a lot of talk about forgiveness by Trumptards. Even though Trump is thoroughly unrepentant.

All talk of forgiveness goes right out the window if we are talking about a Democrat.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?!?
Sorry to reply again, but after thinking about this comment of him being a hypocrite....

He is running on an anti-abortion position (with certain exceptions).

So, when he wins the election, and he becomes a senator, if he votes on bills consistent with that position, he will be a man of his word and not a hypocrite.

That's what the election is about, not any past sins the man may or may not have committed. If he did what is claimed, and it seems more likely than not, he probably feels very guilty about it now. Many women probably go through the same thing.

Hypocrisy would be promising one thing in his campaign, and then voting differently later. This is something countless politicians unfortunately do, including our POTUS.

And yes, being forgiving is an incredible virtue.

Regards,
Jim

Pollsters have been intentionally underestimating republican performance by 5 percent across the board. Saw the article this evening. All are up where they were all no doubt in a dead heat with the incumbent. Walker, Zeldin, Lake, Oz, Smiley, ...

If the objective of the poll is to predict the "official" outcome, and the pollster knows it is a Cheat State, can you blame the pollster for predicting fraud in the poll?

Forum List

Back