Outrage at Nevada school forces apology

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Notice the Skittles, trying to invoke Trayvon Martin and police uniform? There is no justifiable reason this was assigned to students. None.

Liberal indoctrination: The outrageous image students were given that forced an apology

Once again, we present an example of why more and more parents are deciding to home school their children, this one submitted by one of our readers who said in her email, “It truly is indoctrination of our children in public schools and race baiting at its finest… I live in Carson City, a neighboring city of Dayton NV. This made me sick. Thought you all might be interested in spreading the word… We need to be aware of what teachers are impregnating our kids’ minds with…”

A Nevada school district has been forced to apologize after high school students were given a writing assignment based on a highly offensive image.

hoodies.jpg

Parents were understandably outraged at the image of the painting titled “A Tale of Two Hoodies” showing a police officer in a KKK hood aiming his weapon at a young black child holding a bag of Skittles.

As Nevada’s News4 reports, Lyon County School Superintendent Wayne Workman said “the assignment was part of a final examination, I think it was meant to be a prompt for a writing assignment in a social studies class.”

Workman describes the incident as a “personnel issue” and would not offer any specifics but is offering parents an apology. He said, “The first thing we hope to say to parents is we hope they will accept our sincerest apology for the offensive nature of the picture.”

Liberal indoctrination: The OUTRAGEOUS image students were given that FORCED an apology - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Again, you need to be wearing a big red nose and those great big shoes before you post anything by Allen West. I think it's state law.

STFU, you wanks. It's a writing prompt, meaning that the students can agree or disagree with it. That's the American way. You reactionary far right fascists want to control thought. Won't happen. Trump won't be elected either.

STFU, you wanks. It's a writing prompt, meaning that the students can agree or disagree with it. That's the American way. You reactionary far right fascists want to control thought. Won't happen. Trump won't be elected either.
Don't be mad at us just because your left wing political beliefs are offensive to most people.

Notice the Skittles, trying to invoke Trayvon Martin and police uniform? There is no justifiable reason this was assigned to students. None.

Liberal indoctrination: The outrageous image students were given that forced an apology

Once again, we present an example of why more and more parents are deciding to home school their children, this one submitted by one of our readers who said in her email, “It truly is indoctrination of our children in public schools and race baiting at its finest… I live in Carson City, a neighboring city of Dayton NV. This made me sick. Thought you all might be interested in spreading the word… We need to be aware of what teachers are impregnating our kids’ minds with…”

A Nevada school district has been forced to apologize after high school students were given a writing assignment based on a highly offensive image.

hoodies.jpg

Parents were understandably outraged at the image of the painting titled “A Tale of Two Hoodies” showing a police officer in a KKK hood aiming his weapon at a young black child holding a bag of Skittles.

As Nevada’s News4 reports, Lyon County School Superintendent Wayne Workman said “the assignment was part of a final examination, I think it was meant to be a prompt for a writing assignment in a social studies class.”

Workman describes the incident as a “personnel issue” and would not offer any specifics but is offering parents an apology. He said, “The first thing we hope to say to parents is we hope they will accept our sincerest apology for the offensive nature of the picture.”

Liberal indoctrination: The OUTRAGEOUS image students were given that FORCED an apology - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Leaving High school is a big wake up call to the real world, writing about this could bring up a slew of emotions that the students didn't know they had positive or negative.
Students are exposed to far worse on the internet

Again, you need to be wearing a big red nose and those great big shoes before you post anything by Allen West. I think it's state law.

It's on other sites, bawling and whining about source is the mark of a loser

You seem upset....left loon ;)

I guess he forgot that Allen West served his country in uniform and obviously doesn't know anything.

You just can't believe a word a black man says can you? Repeating it merely reaffirms that you are a racist prick

Don't be mad at us just because your left wing political beliefs are offensive to most people.
You simply want to control free speech, and you are enraged that you can't and never will. :lol:

I am laughing at the rage of the far right freaks. When are you going to recapture Route Irish?

I guess he forgot that Allen West served his country in uniform and obviously doesn't know anything.

You just can't believe a word a black man says can you? Repeating it merely reaffirms that you are a racist prick
LTC West had some good moments, all of them before he was elected to Congress. He is a caricature of right wing extremism.

Indoctrination is making g kids say the pledge every day. No? Food for thought. My 4 kids said it every day k thru 12. Is that not indoctrination you indoctrination dufuses?

Indoctrination is making g kids say the pledge every day. No? Food for thought. My 4 kids said it every day k thru 12. Is that not indoctrination you indoctrination dufuses?

Did reciting he Pledge of Allegiance make them want to go out and kill a cop?

I am laughing at the rage of the far right freaks. When are you going to recapture Route Irish?

You're obsessed with Route Irish and I couldn't care less about it. Get a new direction and a new persona you've worn the fake one out

You're obsessed with Route Irish and I couldn't care less about it. Get a new direction and a new persona you've worn the fake one out
I am having fun pointing out how stupid your thread was on Route Irish. You are the sock, honey, a smelly one. Your rage is fun to watch.

Your word is not factual at all. It is not sourced, Sassy. It doesn't count..

I am having fun pointing out how stupid your thread was on Route Irish. You are the sock, honey, a smelly one. Your rage is fun to watch.

You're an idiot. Nothing more and possibly much less. You fool nobody, tool. You're a far left loon and a lousy actor

Your word is not factual at all. It is not sourced, Sassy. It doesn't count..

You don't determine what "counts" little man. Good grief, I've never taken a left loon seriously and I'm not about to start with your stupid ass

Forum List

Back