Our teachers need a serious beat down.

Good Luck with your pathetic life of constantly blaming others.
LOL. Knows nothing about me whatsoever, makes blanket claims about my life. And you wonder why you are a transparent a troll.

See I make claims in evidence by your posts. I don't need to demean your 'life' as I know nothing about it.

amidst this talk of "equity" I occasionally ponder a lesson from history. Is it even a good idea to achieve equity?

When I was hired by the U.S. DoD in 1975, my hiring was largely based on my score on what they called the "PACE" test, which as I recall stood for Professional and Administrative Career Exam.

The Office of Personnel Management under Jimmy Carter (elected the following year) noticed that Black folks generally scored quite badly on the PACE test, a fact which they found unpalatable. Most hires were chosen from the top three people on the exam, and there was essentially never a Black person in that select group. This was back in the time when it was presumed that such results were the result of a "cultural bias" in the test - a theory that has since been emphatically debunked.

So they abolished the PACE exam and "promised" to devise an exam that was structured so that every demographic would score equally well.

Of course, it never happened. They stopped using tests and to my knowledge have never gone that route again to hire generic GS types.

There can never be "equity" unless you destroy the principle of rewarding merit.

Diversity is the enemy of excellence. Prove me wrong. Name one circumstance where an organization of any kind was made better by implementing a "diversity" program.

I don't know what happened in your district.
You would have to tell me which district so I could verify your information by actually talking to others in your district. Others: Meaning students, staff, administration and parents. Without that, I have nothing to go on.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, (I did say I don't believe your story, 100% I don't believe you) until I hear it from others in that same district.

I'm saying NONE of what you stated, has happened to ANY student, staff, administrator or parent, (That I have talked to) except YOU.

Who do I believe, not you.
I believe the 1,000's I have spoken to, NONE of which has told your fairytale.
Oh go fuck yourself. NO ONE on this board is looking for your approval ffs.

Uh huh, it is clear from your responses to a myriad of problems I have pointed out with one liners, ignorance and outright denials that anything is happening that you are nothing more than a troll. You ask a question, I provide an answer and you ram your fingers into your ears. You are CLEARLY lying, I have not talked to thousands but I have also not talked with a SINGLE parent that is pleased with the school year. NOT ONE. That you claim to have talked to thousands and none of them have had problems is blatantly fucking false.

LOL. Knows nothing about me whatsoever, makes blanket claims about my life. And you wonder why you are a transparent a troll.

See I make claims in evidence by your posts. I don't need to demean your 'life' as I know nothing about it.
I don't need to demean your 'life' as I know nothing about it.

Oh, but you did. ^^^^^^^^^^^
You have trouble seeing things as they are.

I'm sorry you have trouble with my TRUTH.
I'm sorry your TRUTH is so terrible.

LOL.
I have lived in two great States.
WA and CA.

So where did you flee?
Can't you adapt?
Idaho is far from Liberal.
Boise is getting destroyed by you maggots moving there from California and Washington

State ONE lie, or talking out my ass, that I told.
Fuck off Old Man.
I'm tired of you Fucks telling me I'm not doing my job.
No one is talking about you ya moron. YOU are not that special.
People with low self worth always think others are talking about them

Oh go fuck yourself. NO ONE on this board is looking for your approval ffs.

No one is talking about you ya moron. YOU are not that special.
People with low self worth always think others are talking about them
Reality is tough for the aging.
Then why is there a post from you, about me, when no one is talking about me.
I guess that makes you a LIAR.
Why do you LIE so much?

Go to bed, get some rest.
And if you refuse, then find me that LIE (you said I was talking out my ass about).

Reality is tough for the aging.
Then why is there a post from you, about me, when no one is talking about me.
I guess that makes you a LIAR.
Why do you LIE so much?

Go to bed, get some rest.
And if you refuse, then find me that LIE (you said I was talking out my ass about).
I'll talk slowly for you.

This
Thread
Is
Not
About
You

That help?

Ps. I think there's a crack in your pedestal

Forum List

Back