The difference between you and me is that they don't own me and I believe in being safe. More than anything else, keeping children safe.
Of course. Because you're a pussy. You're always worried about being "safe". I worry about liberty. It's far more important, pussy.

I've had years of intense study on military science. At the moment I'm reading books on psychological warfare and naval formations.
Bwahahahahaha! This pussy sits in a library reading books about people who actually fought in war and thinks that qualifies him as a leading authority in the world on battle.

Snowflake...get back to us when you've actually fired even a single round (or had even a single round fired at you).

What are you talking about? I don't believe there ANY gun laws. I've always wanted my own stinger missile.
Aside from your atrocious grammar making it very difficult for the rest of us to follow you, what exactly are you trying to say here? Constitutionally, you're entitled to your own stinger missile. Unfortunately, you can't afford one because you refuse to hold a job. But hey....you're well read in "psychological warfare" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gee, that's funny cuz other nutters here have posted that they are indeed arming themselves to take over the gubt. You know, just like the Bundy's did.

They are delusional for thinking that they could win an insurrection with their glocks and armalite rifles. All these anti-government militias need to get in contact with the black market and procure some real hardware.

I've had years of intense study on military science.
I seriously cannot stop laughing at the library "warrior" here... :laugh:

I've read dozens of books on the US Navy Seals (honest). I guess that makes me a Navy Seal, uh? :eusa_doh:

They are delusional for thinking that they could win an insurrection with their glocks and armalite rifles. All these anti-government militias need to get in contact with the black market and procure some real hardware.
Tell us snowflake....what are they lacking? Enlighten us? After all, you are the thread authority based on your years of being a library "warrior" :laugh:

No matter how much the left attempts to oppress the American people - the citizens always find a way to overcome. I love the resolve of real Americans. I love the ingenuity of real Americans. I love the spirit of liberty of real Americans.

It's epic to watch left-wing hatriots attempt to control the masses and then fail miserably!

:dance:

The MA Loader Uses 19th Century Technology To Combat California Compliance

Bannon's in charge of controlling the masses, in case you haven't been paying attention lately.

Tell us snowflake....what are they lacking? Enlighten us? After all, you are the thread authority based on your years of being a library "warrior" :laugh:

Unlike you who has spent years being a keyboard kowboy.

At the moment I'm reading books on psychological warfare
Snowflake...if you had actually seen even a single page on psychological warfare, you'd be able to present your cases here on USMB exponentially better than you do. :laugh:

Shhh.....the adults are talking. You keep trying on your dresses and cross-dressing, ok?

Lol, this guy is completely unhinged. What a mental case.... :laugh:

How much would you like to bet that I've loaded more firearms, fired more firearms, cleaned more firearms, and had more tactical training than any left-winger on this board (including those who served in the military).

That's a rhetorical question cross-dresser. Don't respond because we all know the answer is that I have.

Lol, this guy is completely unhinged. What a mental case.... :laugh:
Awww....is the little snowflake running yet again? Don't dodge the questions library "warrior". Man up and answer them. Unless....you can't? Uh-oh...looks like someone hasn't learned much from their books :eusa_whistle:

No matter how much the left attempts to oppress the American people - the citizens always find a way to overcome. I love the resolve of real Americans. I love the ingenuity of real Americans. I love the spirit of liberty of real Americans.

It's epic to watch left-wing hatriots attempt to control the masses and then fail miserably!

:dance:

The MA Loader Uses 19th Century Technology To Combat California Compliance

so says rightwingnut loser trying to take away everyone's rights who isn't white, Christian and male.

hack.

My dear hate-filled, angry, vitriolic jillian - I realize you are super pissed over your inability to control other people, but what are you ranting about now? You're not even making any sense as we are the side of liberty and you are the side of eliminating rights.

I agree with your right to bear arms. But I wonder...

What is the virtue of weapons and firing systems like those? Why are they good and necessary? Was the weapon designed for sport? If not, was the weapon designed for warfare?

Heavy machine guns, AT launchers, AA launchers, mortars, hand grenades, grenade launchers, land mines, jamming equipment, recoiless rifles, infantry carriers, ballistic vests, armored fighting vehicles, and infantry weapons designed in the 21st century.

How did I do?

I agree with your right to bear arms. But I wonder...

What is the virtue of weapons and firing systems like those? Why are they good and necessary? Was the weapon designed for sport? If not, was the weapon designed for warfare?
When you say "like those" - should I assume you are referring to the AR's illustrated in the video of my initial post? If so, then I would submit they are designed for defense. That is what I use them for anyway. I know some like to do sport shooting or hunting as well, but I think the most important application is self-defense.

Heavy machine guns, AT launchers, AA launchers, mortars, hand grenades, grenade launchers, land mines, jamming equipment, recoiless rifles, infantry carriers, ballistic vests, armored fighting vehicles, and infantry weapons designed in the 21st century.

How did I do?
Well most of that is already owned by anti-government militias. As far as normal, law-abiding citizens who are not planning on overthrowing the government, many of them already own fully automatics. I have friends that own fully automatic Thompson sub-machine guns that fire .45 caliber rounds (and I have fired them). I have another friend who owns a fully automatic 9mm Uzi with silencer (and I have fired it). And I have yet another friend with a fully automatic HK.

So how'd you do? Well - kudos for Googling some weapons and pasting them into the thread to make people think you're not quite as dumb as you are. But epic fail on proclaiming that the American people do not already own these items. :laugh:

Well most of that is already owned by anti-government militias.

There is no evidence to suggest that any American militia group has stockpiled a major arsenal of illegal weapons.

As far as normal, law-abiding citizens who are not planning on overthrowing the government, many of them already own fully automatics.

All legal firearms available in the United States are pea shooters. They are not military grade, and would not be adopted by any modernized military force.

I have friends that own fully automatic Thompson sub-machine guns that fire .45 caliber rounds (and I have fired them).

This is 2017, not 1939. No one is going into battle with a Tommy Gun! :laugh2:

gangster-tommy.jpg

It's just a simple fact that Americans only have access to pea shooters, and they are under the delusion that their pathetic AR-15 rifles would do shit in combat.

Maybe 50 AR-15's would make somebody have a bad day.

All legal firearms available in the United States are pea shooters. They are not military grade, and would not be adopted by any modernized military force.
Proof that "military tactics" boy here is a moron. A .45 is a brutal round. It becomes really nasty in fully automatic fire.

Little Onyx here gets all of his "knowledge" from Hollywood. :lmao:

If it doesn't look "cool" and "futuristic" then it's a "pea shooter" :lmao:

He literally has no idea about the various calibers. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back