This is 2017, not 1939. No one is going into battle with a Tommy Gun!
Wait...you think nobody would be wiling to "battle" with a firearm the fires the .45 cartridge, is fully automatic, and holds 100 rounds per drum/magazine? :laugh:

Sweetheart - I'll take that weapon any day. But hey - you keep watching Hollywood movies and thinking you know about firearms and battle. :laugh:

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

You stupid puppet!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how much the left attempts to oppress the American people - the citizens always find a way to overcome. I love the resolve of real Americans. I love the ingenuity of real Americans. I love the spirit of liberty of real Americans.

It's epic to watch left-wing hatriots attempt to control the masses and then fail miserably!

:dance:

The MA Loader Uses 19th Century Technology To Combat California Compliance

You stupid puppet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh-oh....another fragile snowflake triggered by the reality that she wasn't able to control the American people. You passed gun legislation to prevent high capacity magazines and easily swapping out magazines and American ingenuity found a way around your ignorant and oppressive legislation.

:dance:

(Incidentally, we also noticed that you don't even know how to reply to a thread properly)

Heavy machine guns, AT launchers, AA launchers, mortars, hand grenades, grenade launchers, land mines, jamming equipment, recoiless rifles, infantry carriers, ballistic vests, armored fighting vehicles, and infantry weapons designed in the 21st century.
Just remember while you watch this USMB community - the American people do not own "heavy machine guns" or "AT launchers" or "mortars" or "grenades" or "grenade launchers" or "land mines", etc. so says Onyx...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
I agree with your right to bear arms. But I wonder...

What is the virtue of weapons and firing systems like those? Why are they good and necessary? Was the weapon designed for sport? If not, was the weapon designed for warfare?
When you say "like those" - should I assume you are referring to the AR's illustrated in the video of my initial post? If so, then I would submit they are designed for defense. That is what I use them for anyway. I know some like to do sport shooting or hunting as well, but I think the most important application is self-defense.
Have you personally received threats to your life or property? Were these threats made by someone armed 'for defense' too? Is the only means of defense available weapons designed with firing systems like the one in your video? Could such weapons be used for offense as well. What type of weapon did Adam Lanza carry? Omar Bateen in Orlando, what type of 'defensive weapon' did he carry?

Omar Bateen in Orlando, what type of 'defensive weapon' did he carry?
There were no "defensive weapons" in the Orlando nightclub that night. That's the whole problem. It was a bunch of flaming left-wingers who take no responsibility for their life - including security and defense. Thank you for assisting everyone in proving the case for the 2nd Amendment.

Your right to be a bigot is not a right.
Um....actually.....it is, snowflake. There is an absolute right in America to be a bigot, a racist, a homophobe, and any other fake accusation you'd like to make. As much as you worship fascism, in America, you do not get to control people's thoughts, feelings, and attitudes.

Your right to be a bigot is not a right.
Um....actually.....it is, snowflake. There is an absolute right in America to be a bigot, a racist, a homophobe, and any other fake accusation you'd like to make. As much as you worship fascism, in America, you do not get to control people's thoughts, feelings, and attitudes.

So you have the right to refuse to hire a person solely because that person is black?

you want bring us up to date on those constitutional determinations?

There were no "defensive weapons" in the Orlando nightclub that night. That's the whole problem. It was a bunch of flaming left-wingers who take no responsibility for their life - including security and defense. Thank you for assisting everyone in proving the case for the 2nd Amendment.

lol I bet you don't even own a gun.

I'm sixty years old and own but one gun. It's a shotgun. I don't carry a side arm. Am I irresponsible?

Forum List

Back