Securing guns at home in a safe. A good idea, or does that infringe on your liberty too?
If you're asking should it be mandated - it's an idiotic idea. When someone breaks into my home in the middle of the night I can't call a T.O. and ask them to wait while I get to my safe, enter the code, and unlock it to get to the firearm.

Securing guns at home in a safe. A good idea, or does that infringe on your liberty too?
If you're asking should it be mandated - it's an idiotic idea. When someone breaks into my home in the middle of the night I can't call a T.O. and ask them to wait while I get to my safe, enter the code, and unlock it to get to the firearm.
Should gun owners be required to carry an addendum to their home owners policy to cover liability for their weapons?

Should gun owners be required to carry an addendum to their home owners policy to cover liability for their weapons?
Liability is already covered by homeowners insurance. However, if you want to add something extra, that is going to be very difficult to do. How are you going to know if a homeowner owns a firearm? Are you going periodic searches of their home and property?

Liability is already covered by homeowners insurance. However, if you want to add something extra, that is going to be very difficult to do. How are you going to know if a homeowner owns a firearm? Are you going periodic searches of their home and property?
When a shooting takes place, the insurer will know if there was a fun present.

When a shooting takes place, the insurer will know if there was a fun present.
But you can't get coverage post-need. You would have to get coverage before a shooting. And I suspect that many gun owners will deny owning a firearm so that they are not forced to pay higher premiums for the additional coverage.

Thank you for illustrating just how badly you lefties have abused the U.S. Constitution. If the 2nd Amendment had been upheld properly, we would be every bit as armed as the government. But then again - the entire focus of the left is to ensure that we will be the "bitch" of the government.
Do you have armored troop carriers? Do you have Bradley M1's? Do you have Cobra gunships? Do you have tactical nukes? Then shut your fucking mouth! You're an idiot. You're not even a good troll.

But you can't get coverage post-need. You would have to get coverage before a shooting. And I suspect that many gun owners will deny owning a firearm so that they are not forced to pay higher premiums for the additional coverage.
If the government wants your little pea shooter, then they'll take it, just like they did at Waco and there's not a god-damn thing you can do about it.

If the government wants your little pea shooter, then they'll take it, just like they did at Waco and there's not a god-damn thing you can do about it.
Someone is a good little Nazi soldier... :eusa_whistle:

We'll never have to worry about your little Nazi fantasy though since Republicans own the White House, the Senate, the House, and 33 of the 50 states!

:dance:

Thank you for illustrating just how badly you lefties have abused the U.S. Constitution. If the 2nd Amendment had been upheld properly, we would be every bit as armed as the government.
Do you have armored troop carriers? Do you have Bradley M1's? Do you have Cobra gunships? Do you have tactical nukes? Then shut your fucking mouth! You're an idiot.
So dumb-shit here doubles down in proving my point for me... :lmao:

With the advent of diy printers; churning out copies of 60's tech is child's play. Let's face it. At this point in history, the "gun" is ancient technology. Nations are going to have to come to grips with this fact, as soon it will be just as difficult as preventing a person from making a sword in their garage from a lawn mower blade...

Forum List

Back