Our pro war crimes president.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Feckless Don campaigned on the notion he supported torturing detainees and if elected would authorize things even worse than waterboarding.
He advocated for killing the noncombatant families of terrorists.
He even lies about war crimes.

Trump Resurrects Bloody War Myth in Wake of Barcelona Attack
Trump resurrects bloody war myth in wake of Barcelona attack

He has pardoned and or intervened in cases involving convicted war criminals.
Trump pardons former US soldier who killed Iraqi prisoner
Donald Trump pardons Clint Lorance, Mathew Golsteyn in war crime cases
EDWARD GALLAGHER, TRUMP’S FAVORITE WAR CRIMINAL, IS A “CONSERVATIVE INFLUENCER” NOW
Trump’s Favorite War Criminal Is a “Conservative Influencer” Now

And of course most recently he has declared he will order the destruction of cultural sites in Iran......a war crime.
Pompeo: Trump doesn’t want to bomb Iran’s cultural sites. Trump: Yes I do.

I never thought the day would come when an American president could accurately be called a vile barbarian. It's one thing to lack morality with respect to adultery, cheating at business, cheating at taxes, pathological lying, etc.

It's quite another for the leader of our country to openly promote engaging in war crimes. The whole world is watching.

Feckless Don campaigned on the notion he supported torturing detainees and if elected would authorize things even worse than waterboarding.

EDWARD GALLAGHER, TRUMP’S FAVORITE WAR CRIMINAL, IS A “CONSERVATIVE INFLUENCER” NOW

And of course most recently he has declared he will order the destruction of cultural sites in Iran......a war crime.

I never thought the day would come when an American president could accurately be called a vile barbarian. It's one thing to lack morality with respect to adultery, cheating at business, cheating at taxes, pathological lying, etc.

It's quite another for the leader of our country to openly promote engaging in war crimes. The whole world is watching.
Shocking. Another hateful thread from this hateful asshole. In America we elect our leaders. He won in 2016. Your little foreign propaganda campaign is late. You’re a loser.

God continues to punish Iran, while USMB punishes us with Borg 80 posts.

Ollie Assburn couldn't protect General Salami from The Reaper, and from Hellfire.

Ollie Assburn is a fraud and so is Islam.

Why won't Ollie Assburn save his people?

Al Shabaab shoot locusts with machine guns as Somalia battles biggest swarms in 25 years

Farmers in southern Somalia are shooting at huge swarms of locusts with heavy machine guns in a desperate attempt to save their crops, according to media affiliated to the jihadist group Al-Shabaab.

According to the group’s media, insects that have infested farmland around the southwestern town of Tiyeglow, an Al-Shabaab stronghold, are being shot at with a PKM rifle — a machine gun version of the Russian Kalashnikov.

The news comes as the country experiences its largest locust infestation for 25 years. Since July, swarms of Desert Locusts from nearby Yemen have invaded vast swathes of the Horn of Africa.

A typical swarm can contain up to 150 million insects per square kilometre. Each locust can grow up to 4.3 inches long and travel up to 95 miles a day depending on the wind. Every day, an average swarm can consume the equivalent of a year's worth of food for 2,500 people.

According to the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), the locusts have already destroyed 70,000 hectares (175,000 acres) of farmland in Somalia and neighbouring Ethiopia.

Shocking. Another hateful thread from this hateful asshole. In America we elect our leaders. He won in 2016. Your little foreign propaganda campaign is late. You’re a loser.
I get the sense you are proud to have voted for an advocate of war crimes.

I guess you are really pissed at Barry Hussein for his 543 drone strikes, right?

I guess you are really pissed at Barry Hussein for his 543 drone strikes, right?
You beat me to it, Nostra.

If Obama had killed Qasem Soleimani today, he would have been labeled a war criminal in the eyes of the democrats.
(Now, what's not true in the above statement?)
Answer: Obama would have been lauded for eliminating a terrorist.

If Obama had killed Qasem Soleimani today, he would have been labeled a war criminal in the eyes of the democrats.

Doubtful.

Would you have been proclaiming Obama was some sort of hero?

You do not have sense and killing terrorists is not a war crime. If you weren’t a useless troll you would know that.

Doubtful.

100%

Shocking, another Russian troll attacks a poster for posting facts, and refuting Russian propaganda.

Shocking, another Russian troll attacks a poster for posting facts, and refuting Russian propaganda.
Russian troll? Really? I am an American from Boston. You are a hag from Canada. Please shut your old mouth.

82007451_2751496858206676_7507939850901782528_n.jpg

Doubtful.

100%

Was he a hero when OBL was killed?

Russian troll? Really? I am an American from Boston. You are a hag from Canada. Please shut your old mouth.

You still haven't responded to the first post with the facts....shocker.

Doubtful.

Of course I would, just as I did when he took out Bin Laden. It was a good day

He does advocate war crimes. I condemned him when he came out with this crap. I will note that no one said a word (on either side) when Obama targeted American citizens for assassination while refusing them due process.

This is not to defend Trump. What he advocated for could only be advocated from a psychopath but to once again note that psychopath supporters don't put a lot of weight in the words of other psychopath supporters.

Antifa is subsidized by globalists. They have destroyed property. They have started fires. They attacked citizens, Old ones that are not in good health also. They have caused damage and loss of income for people and businesses. And are a major inconvenience to motorists and more. This on our own territory. That is war from another angle.

Forum List

Back