Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
I mean literally

Old footage from WWE with CNN logo shopped in

what an amazing time to be alive

Iconrotflmao.gif

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

the liberal meltdown over this tweet is pure comedy gold - gold I tell you!

quote:
Kathleen Smith @KikkiPlanet · 8m This. Nothing about this is humorous. It's chilling. We are watching the leader of the free world in he grips of a psychotic break.

quote:
Evan O'Connell @evanoconnell · 14m Jokes aside, we must face the sad reality that the President of the United States is actually mentally ill.

quote:
Susan_Wright @SweetieWalker · 40m Replying to @realDonaldTrump You are in the early throes of dementia. Time to get on medication and begin mapping out a plan to deal with its progression, w/your family.

quote:
Mike P Williams ?? @Mike_P_Williams · 26m Replying to @realDonaldTrump Oh man. What are you doing? Seriously, what is this? I take no pleasure in witnessing anybody have a public breakdown.

quote:
David Gorski @gorskon · 13m President Obama was black. If he posted such a vid @realDonaldTrump supporters would call it thuggish and stupid, because, you know, black.

quote:
Eugene Gu, MD @eugenegu · 18m Something is seriously wrong with the President of the United States. We all need to be concerned.

quote:
Eugene Gu, MD @eugenegu · 17m Trump may not be mentally fit to be President. It is no laughing matter. It's a national emergency.

quote:
Edward Hardy @EdwardTHardy · 25m Replying to @realDonaldTrump The US President decided not to work this weekend. He wanted to have a feud with TV hosts, make a childish video & golf

quote:
Edward Hardy @EdwardTHardy · 24m This is pathetic behaviour. This is not how a President is supposed to act. This is the sort of thing a child would tweet

quote:
Evan O'Connell @evanoconnell · 7m Re-read the constitution. The 25th amendment allows for the replacement of an unwell president for medical reasons.

quote:
Lauren Jauregui @LaurenJauregui · 11m Replying to @realDonaldTrump How the fuck are you a president.

and the hits just keep coming...

Jim Acosta @Acosta
Isn't pro wrestling fake?

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr
Yes, just like your coverage.

Forum List

Back