Our President is even HOUNDED out of the Kennedy Center Honors

So nice he won't stink up the place and denigrate the honors awarded. Now I can watch the show!

Lionel Ritchie is black. Gloria Estevan is hispanic. Trump has NO business being anyplace disgusting enough to give these life forms honors.

Lionel Ritchie is black. Gloria Estevan is hispanic. Trump has NO business being anyplace disgusting enough to give these life forms honors.
Haha...I love it!

Wow !
See where this is headed? You dumb mother fuckers have pushed too hard...congrats. I guess all things cycle at some point huh?
Legitimate Americans are finding their balls again....you're fucked!

Norman Lear and Lionel Richie and Gloria Estavan. Trump is weigh bigger than those no talent bums

Trump to skip Kennedy Center Honors amid boycott threat; center is 'grateful'
Don is a coward, besides, two of the three are not white, not his type of peeps.

How 'bout that Boston thing heh? 40,000 people in the streets saying no to NaziKlanner hate. Boston Police Commisioner says no injuries and "we don't need that message of hate here".

Gee, that must suck.

Where's Don? "Leading" from one of his golf resorts, tweeting, what a "talent".

Norman Lear and Lionel Richie and Gloria Estavan. Trump is weigh bigger than those no talent bums

Trump is a yellow coward who is afraid to show his face where he won't get his back slapped
Is there a particular reason why Trump should go anywhere he is slapped. If it were me, I would go and make SURE the whole evening was about me until everyone else was driven from the stage. Then let democrats whine about THAT.

Trump is a yellow coward who is afraid to show his face where he won't get his back slapped
Is there a particular reason why Trump should go anywhere he is slapped. If it were me, I would go and make SURE the whole evening was about me until everyone else was driven from the stage. Then let democrats whine about THAT.
You facist idiot as a president IT's NEVER about ME ME ME it's about the country

Forum List

Back