Our President is clueless

You still have no idea what a shovel ready job was

I work construction and know exactly what a shovel ready job is. I also know that none of the projects that you messiah Obama said were "shovel ready" were actually "shovel ready". Obama didn't even know what "shovel ready" meant.

I am beginning to doubt that you do either.
Like I thought ....you are clueless

Shovel Ready was a requirement for funding, not a promise of jobs
In all 57 states under sniperfire?

Trump: Why didn't marchers vote?

2.5 million come out in protest and rather than offer a hand and promise to work with them.....Trump chooses to mock them
You stains need to make up your minds. First you say he's not your president and now say he is.
You need to understand we don't need to answer to you for anything. Trump is all of our President. And the women's march was fully acceptable in letting him know he needs to thing about things. I don't that he is clueless but is walking down a wrong path.

2.5 million come out in protest and rather than offer a hand and promise to work with them.....Trump chooses to mock them

/---- Why would he want to work with these harping battle axes who want him dead or out of office? They will hate him no matter what he does. Now tell them to STFU and clean up the mess they left behind.

/---- Why would he want to work with these harping battle axes who want him dead or out of office? They will hate him no matter what he does. Now tell them to STFU and clean up the mess they left behind.
Because they can eventually get him to a point where he goes over board and they will stand, metaphorically, on his head. He is very foolish to not listen to them. Nixon was very foolish not to listen to the voters as well.

Exactly the proper response and another reason to appreciate his election!

He's not their president, are you listening?

Trump is my President even if I didn't vote for him
That makes him accountable to me and 2.5 million who protested yesterday

And also accountable to the many tens of millions who did vote for him including those who wish to see those idiot protesters who became violent or destructive of property have a nice time-out in a jail cell.

And also accountable to the many tens of millions who did vote for him including those who wish to see those idiot protesters who became violent or destructive of property have a nice time-out in a jail cell.

Peaceful protest is a Constitutional right

Those who break the law are not covered. Does not negate 2.5 million who peacefully protested. Trump can just dismiss the protests ...that is what they did Vietnam........but the numbers caught up with them

Our President has record low approval rates for an incoming President. Yesterday's demonstrations showed why

He needs to start acknowledging that there are a shitload of people out there that do not support him and start mending fences. otherwise, it will be a painful four years
Like it was for Scott Walker in Minnesota? He still won re election.

Don't protest. Convince 3 people who don't vote to start voting

when did walker move

Those who break the law are not covered. Does not negate 2.5 million who peacefully protested. Trump can just dismiss the protests ...that is what they did Vietnam........but the numbers caught up with them

damaging property and attacking other people is not a peaceful protest. Do you live under a rock?

so now in the liberal mind, abortion on demand = being against the viet nam war????

do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

Yeah right....take your musings and BS and try to snow someone else, toad
You can't handle the facts whenever they discount your feelings.

Yesterday was a great march and victory for the women of America.

Instead of coming to terms with reality, the WH spokesman came out and talked stupid.

Your "fact" is simply your own opinion....learn the difference and you won't be mocked time after time after time
You are writing out of your emotions not facts again. The numbers across the country were in the many millions, Trump has chosen to mock it, and you folks operating on your feelings are going to end up in misery. Mocking the American woman's movement is a rejection of reality. You live in your fantasy world.

You can run around shouting "we are number two" all you want, but the fact remains HRC won the PV. America was lucky and dodged that bullet. The next one is Trump to lose if he does not wise up. You people need to stop talking stupid.

it was not a "women's" movement. It was a movement of lesbians, and promoters of infanticide. Real women watched and laughed.
Real women will stay away from you. What do you know of real women?

a whole lot more than you. I am surrounded by real women in my family and friends. Women who think for themselves and respect human life in all forms. Women who want this country to follow the constitution and who believe in equality for all people, even those not yet born.

You can't handle the facts whenever they discount your feelings.

Yesterday was a great march and victory for the women of America.

Instead of coming to terms with reality, the WH spokesman came out and talked stupid.

Your "fact" is simply your own opinion....learn the difference and you won't be mocked time after time after time
You are writing out of your emotions not facts again. The numbers across the country were in the many millions, Trump has chosen to mock it, and you folks operating on your feelings are going to end up in misery. Mocking the American woman's movement is a rejection of reality. You live in your fantasy world.

You can run around shouting "we are number two" all you want, but the fact remains HRC won the PV. America was lucky and dodged that bullet. The next one is Trump to lose if he does not wise up. You people need to stop talking stupid.

it was not a "women's" movement. It was a movement of lesbians, and promoters of infanticide. Real women watched and laughed.
Real women will stay away from you. What do you know of real women?

a whole lot more than you. I am surrounded by real women in my family and friends. Women who think for themselves and respect human life in all forms. Women who want this country to follow the constitution and who believe in equality for all people, even those not yet born.
'A whole lot more than you' shows how full of it you are. No surprise here.

Half the USA was mocking the mental midgets.

They marched....what did they accomplish?

Answer: Not a damn thing other than looking like a bunch of deranged jackasses
Welcome to Trumps America

Pit one half against the other
Election have consequences. We won

Half the USA was mocking the mental midgets.

They marched....what did they accomplish?

Answer: Not a damn thing other than looking like a bunch of deranged jackasses
Welcome to Trumps America

Pit one half against the other
Election have consequences. We won

It was one side against the other under Obama..the only difference now is we have the power

exactly what I stated. he's not wrong. tough to call someone out that hasn't spent a day in the position. if this march were in 2018 it would have more meaning rather than the continued hollywood elitists again crying willfully about November 8.

Forum List

Back