Rep. Mia Love from Utah one smart cookie...

Aug 6, 2012
Heard her on Fox News and now today on CNN, she is far brighter than most I have heard. She talked about Madonna and other celebrities at the protests, they do far more harm than good. As she said, Madonna dropping the F bomb while children are at the rallies and watching on TV. They are not good role models for these young women.

Furthermore, she made an excellent point, policies should help females become entrepreneurs. She stated her daughter wants to be a rocket scientist. A bold and ambition dream, aiming high at a young age because her mother is encouraging it and supporting her. Rather than everyone pushing and fighting for free stuff, what about being empowered to achieve and fullfill your highest potential.

To be more blunt, if you listen to all the protesters and their benefactors, you will wake up one day and find you are Canada...see how much you miss liberty, due process, free markets and individual right to self determination then.

Last edited:
Not quite sure how listening to a protester will send me to Quebec, but I see your basic point. I think that the worst mistake that the anti Trump people are making is to not take a step back and let him dig his own hole. Let it happen on its own. The worst mistake that the Trump people are making is, like Obama, not reaching out to the other side in favor of minimizing and marginalizing them. President Trump basically said that for their to be unity, you have to agree with him. Equally divisive, imho.

Are women a "protected class" and inferior to males? Is Planned Parenthood a cash cow for democrats? Were Pro-Life Women welcome to march with Madonna and the Pro-Choice marchers? Do the marches mean anything at all? Are the morally depraved urban dwellers going to dictate our way of life? Stay tuned...

The worst mistake that the Trump people are making is, like Obama, not reaching out to the other side in favor of minimizing and marginalizing them. President Trump basically said that for their to be unity, you have to agree with him. Equally divisive, imho.
When did Trump say that? And what specifically is the right supposed to reach for? The election was determined by what Trump ran on, correct?

Heard her on Fox News and now today on CNN, she is far brighter than most I have heard. She talked about Madonna and other celebrities at the protests, they do far more harm than good. As she said, Madonna dropping the F bomb while children are at the rallies and watching on TV. They are not good role models for these young women.

Furthermore, she made an excellent point, policies should help females become entrepreneurs. She stated her daughter wants to be a rocket scientist. A bold and ambition dream, aiming high at a young age because her other is encouraging it and supporting her. Rather than everyone pushing and fighting for free stuff, what about being empowered to achieve and fulfill your highest potential.

To be more blunt, if you listen to all the protesters and their benefactors, you will wake up one day and find you are Canada...see how much you miss liberty, due process, free markets and individual right to self determination then.
Mia Love is a boss. She is super bright and a rising star in the GOP. After Trump serves 8 years:
Mia Love in 2024 :2up:

President Trump said in his Inauguration Speech:

At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other. When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.

That is an "us v. them" argument. Why? Because if you decide that I am not expressing "total allegiance" to the US, then you can say I am not loyal to the US. That is marginalization of the worst kind. I am not a true American unless I conform to President Trump's view of what "total allegiance" should be. That's downright scary. And Obama and his supporters did much of the same, only through social pressure, as in "if you don't agree with the POTUS you are a racist."

Dividing the country into "us v. them" is wrong no matter who does it. I don't think that most people view themselves in the "either/or" dynamic. Unless they want to.

Furthermore, she made an excellent point, policies should help females become entrepreneurs. She stated her daughter wants to be a rocket scientist. A bold and ambition dream, aiming high at a young age because her mother is encouraging it and supporting her. Rather than everyone pushing and fighting for free stuff, what about being empowered to achieve and fullfill your highest potential.

Too bad you feel intimidated by yesterday's marches. Yes, Mia, whom I have met, is a good person as well as good politician. The dems are scurrying around trying to find a candidate that reasonably challenge her in 2018, and I think that will be hard to do.

President Trump said in his Inauguration Speech:

At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other. When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.

That is an "us v. them" argument. Why? Because if you decide that I am not expressing "total allegiance" to the US, then you can say I am not loyal to the US. That is marginalization of the worst kind. I am not a true American unless I conform to President Trump's view of what "total allegiance" should be. That's downright scary. And Obama and his supporters did much of the same, only through social pressure, as in "if you don't agree with the POTUS you are a racist."

Dividing the country into "us v. them" is wrong no matter who does it. I don't think that most people view themselves in the "either/or" dynamic. Unless they want to.
Being loyal to the country is us vs. them? WTF? He didn't say loyal to him, you read words that weren't there. What part of loyalty to each other didn't you get?

Why when they already marginalized themselves?
And I have seen him reach out but many of the left have no desire. They have made that clear, most have no desire.
Trump reaches out to top Democrats
Not quite sure how listening to a protester will send me to Quebec, but I see your basic point. I think that the worst mistake that the anti Trump people are making is to not take a step back and let him dig his own hole. Let it happen on its own. The worst mistake that the Trump people are making is, like Obama, not reaching out to the other side in favor of minimizing and marginalizing them. President Trump basically said that for their to be unity, you have to agree with him. Equally divisive, imho.

Forum List

Back