Our political and corporate leaders all satanist

Der_Daemon_Baphomet.PNG

George_Washington_Greenough_statue.jpg

Leonardo_da_Vinci_or_Boltraffio_(attrib)_Salvator_Mundi_circa_1500.jpg

...for the sake of historical accuracy - Roman Catholicism came directly out of the original - occult - Babylonian religion - and nothing short of it. (see Nimrod and Semiramis for that- after Babylon -it spread to Egypt) So do not let others deceive you into believing it began with the Jews - because it didn't.

There's little doubt, that from its very inception, Roman Christianity was heavily influenced by several distinct pagan traditions (some with origins in ancient Mesopotamia, yes). That apparent phenomenon, however, was simply a product of the manner in which the Roman Empire conducted its business of conquest. The Jesus mythos itself has been shown beyond a reasonable doubt to have been plagiarized from a template of an astrological allegory that had existed for thousands of years prior to the advent of Christianity...and had been passed across several cultures during that time. So, I don't disagree with the thrust of what you're saying there, Jeri, although I think you may be overstating the depth of the Babylonian influence just a bit (in true form of the aficionado of Jack Chick's comic book scholarship).

A more contemporary author on the subject, Ralph Woodrow, who initially wrote a book on the topic in the late 60's which relied heavily on the teachings made popular by Alexander Hislop's The Two Babylons, eventually pulled his book from publication because he came to realize just how flawed Hislop's methodology had been.

His full explanation can be found here.

An excerpt:

...My original book [Babylon Mystery Religion] had some valuable information in it. But it also contained certain teachings that were made popular in a book many years ago, THE TWO BABYLONS, by Alexander Hislop. This book claims that the very religion of ancient Babylon, under the leadership of Nimrod and his wife, was later disguised with Christian-sounding names, becoming the Roman Catholic Church. Thus, two “Babylons"—one ancient and one modern. Proof for this is sought by citing numerous similarities in paganism. The problem with this method is this: in many cases there is no connection.

Let’s suppose that on May 10th a man was stabbed to death in Seattle. There were strong reasons for believing a certain person did it. He had motive. He was physically strong. He owned a large knife. He had a criminal record. He was known to have a violent temper and had threatened the victim in the past. All of these things would point to him as the murderer, except for one thing: on May 10th he was not in Seattle—he was in Florida!

So is it with the claims about pagan origins. What may seem to have a connection, upon further investigation, has no connection at all!

By this method, one could take virtually anything and do the same—even the “golden arches” at McDonald’s! The Encyclopedia Americana (article: “Arch") says the use of arches was known in Babylon as early as 2020 B.C. Since Babylon was called “the golden city” (Isa. 14:4), can there be any doubt about the origin of the golden arches? As silly as this is, this is the type of proof that has been offered over and over about pagan origins.

By this method, atheists have long sought to discredit the Bible and Christianity altogether—not just the Roman Catholic Church.

By this method, one could condemn Protestant and evangelical denominations like the Assemblies of God, Baptist, Church of Christ, Lutheran, Methodist, Nazarene, etc. Basic things like prayer, and kneeling in prayer, would have to be rejected, because pagans knelt and prayed to their gods. Water baptism would have to be rejected, for pagans had numerous rites involving water, etc.

By this method, the BIBLE itself would need to be rejected as pagan. All of the following practices or beliefs mentioned in the Bible, were also known among pagans—raising hands in worship, taking off shoes on holy ground, a holy mountain, a holy place in a temple, offering sacrifices without blemish, a sacred ark, city of refuge, bringing forth water from a rock, laws written on stone, fire appearing on a person’s head, horses of fire, the offering of first fruits, tithes, etc.

By this method, the LORD himself would be pagan. The woman called Mystery Babylon had a cup in her hand; the Lord has a cup in his hand (Psa. 75:8). Pagan kings sat on thrones and wore crowns; the Lord sits on a throne and wears a crown (Rev. 1:4; 14:14). Pagans worshipped the sun; the Lord is the “Sun of righteousness” (Mal. 4:2). Pagan gods were likened to stars; the Lord is called “the bright and morning star” (Rev. 22:16). Pagan gods had temples dedicated to them; the Lord has a temple (Rev. 7:15). Pagan gods were pictured with wings; the Lord is pictured with wings (Psa. 91:4).

Here is a list of the some of the unsubstantiated claims that are made about the religion of ancient Babylon:

• The Babylonians went to a confessional and confessed sins to priests who wore black clergy garments.

• Their king, Nimrod, was born on December 25. Round decorations on Christmas trees and round communion wafers honored him as the Sun-god.

• Sun-worshippers went to their temples weekly, on Sunday, to worship the Sun-god.

• Nimrod’s wife was Semiramis, who claimed to be the Virgin Queen of Heaven, and was the mother of Tammuz.

• Tammuz was killed by a wild boar when he was age 40; so 40 days of Lent were set aside to honor his death.

• The Babylonians wept for him on “Good Friday.” They worshipped a cross-the initial letter of his name.

It is amazing how unsubstantiated teachings like these circulate—and are believed. One can go to any library, check any history book about ancient Babylon, none of these things will be found. They are not historically accurate, but are based on an arbitrary piecing together of bits and pieces of mythology.

Hislop, for example, taught that mythological persons like Adonis, Apollo, Bacchus, Cupid, Dagon, Hercules, Janus, Mars, Mithra, Moloch, Orion, Osiris, Pluto, Saturn, Vulcan, Zoraster, and many more, were all Nimrod! He then formed his own “history” of Nimrod! He did the same thing with Nimrod’s wife. So, according to his theory, Nimrod was a big, ugly, deformed black man. His wife, Semiramis—also known as Easter, he says—was a most beautiful white woman with blond hair and blue eyes, a backslider, inventor of soprano singing, the originator of priestly celibacy, the first to whom the unbloody mass was offered! This is not factual history—it is more in the category of tabloid sensationalism.

Some claim that round objects, such as round communion wafers, are symbols of the Sun-god. But they fail to mention that the very manna given by God was round! (Exod. 16:14). Some are ready to condemn all pillars and historical monuments as pagan. But they fail to take into account that the Lord himself appeared as a pillar of fire; and, in front of his temple, there were two large pillars (Exod. 13:21,22; 2 Chron. 3:17).

Because Babylon had a tower (Gen. 11:4), some suppose this must be why there are church buildings with towers or steeples: they are copying Babylon! A newspaper reporter in Columbus, Ohio, wrote to me about this. In that city, and numerous other places, this claim has been made. Let me say it quite clearly: No church ever included a steeple or tower on their house of worship to copy the tower of Babel! Why discredit thousands of born-again Christians by promoting ideas that have no connection? If a tower in itself is pagan, God would be pagan, for David described him as “my high tower” (2 Sam. 22:3; cf. Prov. 18:10).

No Christian who puts a bumper sticker with a fish symbol on the back of his car has ever done so to honor the fish-god Dagon. No congregation has ever put a cross on a church building for the purpose of honoring Tammuz. No Christian has ever gone to an Easter sunrise service to worship Baal. No Christian has ever worshipped a Christmas tree as an idol. Claims that imply “all these things started in Babylon,” are not only divisive and fruitless, they are untrue.

The concern about not wanting anything pagan in our lives can be likened to a ship crossing a vast ocean. This concern has taken us in the right direction, but as we come to a better understanding as to what is actually pagan and what is not, a correction of the course is necessary in our journey. This is not a going back, but a correction of the course as we follow “the shining light, that shines more and more unto the perfect day” (Prov. 4:18).

This is what I have sought to do in the book THE BABYLON CONNECTION? ...
spacer.gif

As for the undeniable influence of Jewish Mysticism in Freemasonry, we need look no further than the writings of the man credited for transforming an obscure mid-19th century Masonic Rite (The Scottish Rite) into the international fratermnity it became - Albert Pike. In his seminal work, Morals and Dogma, Pike stated unequivocally in various passages that, "Masonry is a search after light. That search leads us directly back to the Kabbalah![...]All Masonic associations owe Kabbalah their secrets and their symbols.[...]One is filled with admiration, on penetrating into the Sanctuary of the Kabbalah, at seeing a doctrine so logical, so simple, and at the same time so absolute.[...]The Zohar...the key of the Holy Books, opens up all the depths and lights, all the obscurities of the ancient mythologies and of the sciences.[...]All religions have issued from Kabbalah and return to it.". Having claimed the foregoing occult Jewish philosophy as the basis for "masonry" and "all religions", he further states the following WRT "Satan" and "LUCIFER": "The true name of Satan, the Kabbalists say, is that of Yahweh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God...For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty and Free Will…LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"

It's fairly well known that the preferred religion of the so-called 'Illuminati' and the power elite is Luciferian in nature.

It is a blessed thing to be hated for being right, 9/11. Sure beats the alternative! Doesn't it?

But you are loved for being wrong, at least to the extent the psychopaths who rely on your pro-Zionist convictions are capable of love.

I don't hate you, Jeri; I despise your very Christian-like ignorance and the manner in which it leads you to support the causes of the hand that holds the knife in your back - Zionism.

Even if this were all true... I don't see the problem ^_^​
It is true..and what part of satanic rule by secret societies do you not see a problem with ?

I have nothing against secret societies or that which you would consider "satanic". I have come to find myself among such things
^_^

So you are comfortable with pedophiles and child sacrifice isn't that special..I am talking real satanic orders...not some pagan chick playing witch

Eots, are you not listening to what she just told you? I believe she is a high priestess in Satanism. She knows all about what goes on inside real satanic orders. Open your eyes here. It's the internet. There are all kinds of people on the internet and yes, if she is a high priestess in Satanism - and you are not a born again Christian abiding in Christ? She can use incantations - even a picture of a pentagram - artwork - to place a curse on you - in order to cause you harm. Which is why people should not look at her posts with the pentagrams - etc. Best to put her s/n on ignore and stay away from her. Start reading the Jack Chick thread on religion forum so you can begin to learn about the enemy and how he operates and why you need to believe on Christ and come into a relationship with Him. ( I'll put up a video from Chick on how witches / satanists use demons in the occult to harm / cause accidents / kill people)

As for Capstone and his story about Roman Catholicism - this video will prove to you that he was wrong about what he told you about the Catholicism. (totally) Does he know the truth? He should - if he is as intelligent as he presents himself to be. I cannot imagine his not having learned this truth as the Babylonian religion is rooted in the same occult he follows.

Last edited:
It is true..and what part of satanic rule by secret societies do you not see a problem with ?

I have nothing against secret societies or that which you would consider "satanic". I have come to find myself among such things
^_^

So you are comfortable with pedophiles and child sacrifice isn't that special..I am talking real satanic orders...not some pagan chick playing witch

Eots, are you not listening to what she just told you? I believe she is a high priestess in Satanism. She knows all about what goes on inside real satanic orders. Open your eyes here. It's the internet. There are all kinds of people on the internet and yes, if she is a high priestess in Satanism - and you are not a born again Christian abiding in Christ? She can use incantations - even a picture of a pentagram - artwork - to place a curse on you - in order to cause you harm. Which is why people should not look at her posts with the pentagrams - etc. Best to put her s/n on ignore and stay away from her. Start reading the Jack Chick thread on religion forum so you can begin to learn about the enemy and how he operates and why you need to believe on Christ and come into a relationship with Him. ( I'll put up a video from Chick on how witches / satanists use demons in the occult to harm / cause accidents / kill people)

As for Capstone and his story about Roman Catholicism - this video will prove to you that he was wrong about what he told you about the Catholicism. (totally) Does he know the truth? He should - if he is as intelligent as he presents himself to be. I cannot imagine his not having learned this truth as the Babylonian religion is rooted in the same occult he follows.

It seems apparent that Catholicism is anti-Christ..their history..those evil looking popes all the rituals

Right. The Freemasons are part of the Illuminati and although the Jesuit Weishapt is called the founder of Bavarian Illuminati it goes back much further because he attended a Jesuit university and was trained by the Jesuits - the original Illuminati was founded by the Catholic Ignatius Loyola - to whom Hitler praised Himmler as his own Ignatius Loyola (Himmler's uncle also named Himmler being a Jesuit Father) You see the Nazis were deep into the occult / devout Roman Catholics - they despised the Jews and therein came up with a false propaganda to spread later claiming the Jews were behind the Illuminati. They weren't. It was the Roman Catholic Vatican and their Black Pope - the Jesuit General. Who was the founder of the Jesuits? The same Catholic Occultist who was the founder of the Illuminati - Ignatius Loyola. Amazing, isn't it? If you study out the occult secrets of the Freemasons and the Ladies of the Labrynth (women in Freemasonry - eastern Star) you'll find it all goes back to the occult and the Babylonian religion out of which the Romans built their religion (Catholicism) which is why you'll find some witches claiming to be "practicing Catholics". (in public)

Here's the video I said I'd post for you about Satanism / Witchcraft and how they use demons to harm people - place curses - the good news, Eots, is that if you are under the protection of Christ - the blood of Christ -they cannot harm you. Luke 10:19 is yours once you become a believer on Jesus Christ. ( Romans 10:9,10) This video story - is actually based on a true story in which a high priestess used a curse to murder someone. As you will see in this story when she tried to harm a real believer in Christ she ended up in intensive care and the other witch in the story died. Neither could do any harm to the Believer they had come up against.

The angels of God that protect the followers of Jesus Christ are very powerful and there is no power on earth, under the earth or above the earth that can stand against the Blood of Jesus Christ that protects those abiding in Christ. He who abides under the shadow of the Almighty is protected. It's a Psalm 91 promise.

Here is the story.

If the video moves too fast just click the bottom left corner - stop video for each frame of photos and read. Also turning the sound off on video may help to concentrate on what you are reading. I found it distracting.

Last edited:
They pose as Christians ,Jews, or atheist but they are in fact a practicing occultist

Look up the testimony of John Todd. He was a member of the Council 13 - a High Priest (Druid) of the Occult and tells the story of having been present (his testimony is on you tube) at a human sacrifice where George McGovern did a human sacrifice - John Todd witnessed him do it. George McGovern is dead now (in hell suffering eternal torment as his "reward") but George McGovern was the mentor to Hillary and Bill Clinton. Look it up. It's true. ( John Todd was murdered for outing the family secrets. Todd family was the original Collins family - 2nd highest witchcraft family in USA). Dr. Alberto Rivera was murdered for outing the Jesuits and there are others who have also been murdered over such testimonies. For that reason alone, it should compel all people to listen to their testimonies and realize they are telling the truth.

you know thats no surprise at all to me the fact so many people connected to the Clintons that knew too much about their crimes and scandals they were involved in wound up dying in very mysterious deaths.

when I point that out to the Clinton apologists they always say-Yeah but that doesnt prove Clinton had anything to do with them,that sounds more to me like the CIA were behind their murders.I dont see how Clinton is connected to them.

Here is where they fail to do any thinking though.Clinton was the governor of Arkansas when all those murders and the coverup occured for them,and later president when many more happened including Vince Foster.all those murders happened under HIS WATCH as governor and then later president. the fact he did NOTHING to find out the truth about the murders and covered it up,the trail leads back to him.

His fingerprints are all over the death of Vince Foster.they no doubt are behind all the other murders in arkansas and around the country after he became president as well.

What do Barack Obama, Thomas Jefferson, George W. Bush and the other past U.S. presidents have in common? Besides holding the coveted title of commander-in-chief, it appears that all of them but one are cousins.

The remarkable discovery was made by 12-year-old BridgeAnne d’Avignon, of Salinas, California, who created a ground-breaking family tree that connected 42 of 43 U.S. presidents to one common, and rather unexpected, ancestor: King John of England.

‘They all have the trait of wanting power,
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-V
:

^_^

It seems apparent that Catholicism is anti-Christ..their history..those evil looking popes all the rituals

'those evil looking popes'

:rofl:

What do Barack Obama, Thomas Jefferson, George W. Bush and the other past U.S. presidents have in common? Besides holding the coveted title of commander-in-chief, it appears that all of them but one are cousins.

The remarkable discovery was made by 12-year-old BridgeAnne d’Avignon, of Salinas, California, who created a ground-breaking family tree that connected 42 of 43 U.S. presidents to one common, and rather unexpected, ancestor: King John of England.

‘They all have the trait of wanting power,
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-V
:
Obama even came out and admitted it on Jay Leno's program that he was a distant cousin of Bush's. as we know he is a 17th cousin of his once removed. To get elected as POTUS,got to keep it in the family.:biggrin:

It is a blessed thing to be hated for being right, 9/11. Sure beats the alternative! Doesn't it?

But you are loved for being wrong, at least to the extent the psychopaths who rely on your pro-Zionist convictions are capable of love.

I don't hate you, Jeri; I despise your very Christian-like ignorance and the manner in which it leads you to support the causes of the hand that holds the knife in your back - Zionism.

Jeri just so you know I am with Cap on this one.

He makes a very good valid point here.You should take a look at this link here.In public,presidents are all smiles and jolly when seen in public with the Israel prime minister,but in PRIVATE behind the scenes,they have contempt for the leaders of Israel.

Jimmy Carter called it correctly when he said if people in congress were not biased towards Israel and took a neautral stance with them and Palestine,they would not get reelected.

Bush sr was not going along with their desires before running for his second term and that cost him his reelection.

His son got advise from daddy Bush not to go against them when he became president so he got reelected.the jewish zionist lobby AIPAC influences elections in washington.

Here is the link.What Carter says is the very most interesting of them all.His you REALLY need to read.you really should take the time to read through all this.If your objective and open minded,you'll see that Cap is dead on here.

as I have said before,juduism jews are very good people.the ZIONISTS in Israel and who control congress here in the states though,are murderous evil people.

WHAT US PRESIDENTS REALLY THINK ABOUT ZIONISTS

Like i said,Carters words are the MOST interesting of the presidents in that link who privately condemned rightfully so,Israel.
And any member of Congress who's looking to be re-elected couldn't possibly say that they would take a balanced position between Israel and the Palestinians, ....�it's very likely that they would not be re-elected,"

- Jimmy Carter, 2006, 26 years after he's been out of the White House

Matter of fact the Israeli mossad had a hand in the JFK assassination because he was going to cut off aide to Israel.

President Kennedy had dared to attempt to take America back from the Jews.

Israel Killed JFK And Has Ruled America Ever Since. Video Rebel s Blog

Every president since him has all stayed alive Jeri because every single one of them have all given aide to Israel.

STILL think americans rule america Jeri? better think again.

Last edited:
*tsk*

Addressing a third party, talking about me instead of to me? Really, Jeri? How old are you, 12? I guess that explains your apparent reliance on comic books. :rolleyes:

Again, Ignatius Loyola was definitely a forced convert to Roman Christianity from Judaism. Furthermore, there is some evidence to suggest that he was a 'crypto-Jewish infiltrator'. In 1527, approximately 13 years prior to the advent of the Jesuit Order, he escaped with an admonition from an ecclesiastical commission after having been brought up on a charge of sympathy with a group of heretics called The Alumbrados (lit. the illuminated). Members of this group were not only among the first to be persecuted by the Spanish Inquistion, their group's 'heresy' was one of the main reasons for the birth of the Inquisition in the first place. It's great that you're willing to acknowledge Loyola's likely role in the Illuminati's formative stages, but where on Earth do you imagine his occultist influences came from, if not from the Jewish Mysticism that underpinned the Gnostic doctrines of Los Alumbrados? Isn't it obvious, or at least highly likely, that The Society of Jesus was a front created by/for "the illuminated" crypto-Jews to infiltrate and "reform" the Church from the inside?! :dunno:

The foregoing should not be interpreted as a condemnation of Loyola for resorting to deception as a means of preserving his true convictions, but your inability to see the obvious likelihood of that scenario, due mostly to your fundified blinders and the consequent reticence to attribute anything you perceive as evil to Jewish origins, doesn't make the scenario any less likely.

One more thing, not that your silly allegations warrant a denial on my part, but if I am an "occultist", I can assure you that my beliefs in that regard have nothing to do with any of your Christian-like notions of the term.

:udaman:

Capstone you and Jeri were just playing a game of chess and the game is over and you are the clear winner checkmating Jeri here.:up:

The proof is in the pudding here on that as well because Jeri can ignore and dismiss you but she CANT however dismiss Jimmy Carter who also in that link i provided says the EXACT same thing you just got done saying.

and the thing is I have no idea whatsoever that until today if you ever saw that link or not that I just posted since I have never spoken to you about this before,but Jimmy Carters words here below back up everything you said.

"I made it clear that I have never claimed that American Jews control the news media, but reiterated that the overwhelming bias for Israel comes from among Christians like me who have been taught since childhood to honor and protect God's chosen people from among whom came our own savior, Jesus Christ," Carter writes.

the paid zionist shills in the Israel section dismiss these words of carter saying next to Obama he was the worst president ever but what do you expect from all those shills in that section that troll there everyday?

Regardless of what people think of carter as president,he is an authoritive figure on this and very credible.

He is not saying everything he knows though holding back that the zionists of Israel control the news because he doesnt want to be labeled as being anti semetic so he is doing the wise thing by not saying what he really knows that they do control the media.

just so you know Jeremiah.Dont take that post the wrong way.I like you and all,you know that.I think you're a very nice person and have very good intentions and mean well but facts are facts and Carter tells it like it is.He is being truthful here and being a straight arrow as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back