Our political and corporate leaders all satanist

Now you know why Hillary Clinton made sure the investigation into the US Ambassador to Beligium - his alleged paedophile behavior with children even photographed - testimonies, etc. - was shut down at State Dept.

Even if this were all true... I don't see the problem ^_^​
It is true..and what part of satanic rule by secret societies do you not see a problem with ?

Good on you, EOTS. I believe it is good to speak out against evil and expose it any time the opportunity presents itself. I agree with you. It is true and it is a serious problem.

They pose as Christians ,Jews, or atheist but they are in fact a practicing occultist

Look into these: Bilderberg Group, COBDEN CLUB, Club of Rome

Start with the Jesuits - the founder of the Jesuits was also the founder of the Illuminati - which then founded various groups - such as Bilderberg, Club of Rome, CFR,. Trilateral Comm., Freemasons, the occcult (Ignatius Loyola was into the occult - and he is the founder of the Jesuits and the Illuminati) and many, many movements such as the KKK, etc. Anything that would operate against the name of Jesus Christ and protestants - they were and are into.

The black Masses - human sacrifice - in Vatican - Satanism in the Vatican - has been openly written about - including by one Priest Malachi Martin - in which he wrote about it in the form of a novel called - Windswept House - he left the Roman Institution and moved to Israel, he later died. Dr. Alberto Rivera - an ex-Jesuit - exposed the satanic goings on - of the Jesuits - he isn't alone - there have been others who have dared to expose them.

Any old dead fish can float downstream with the masses - it takes a live one with a backbone to go against the flow. I admire anyone who is willing to call a spade a spade! There are far too many cowards in this world who refuse to open up their mouth. (when they should)

Forum List

Back