Our new quarter-back is a stand up guy

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I am speaking of Tom Brady.....a great many celebrities are now beginning to help their various communities......very encouraging to see Americans helping each
other.

I am speaking of Tom Brady.....a great many celebrities are now beginning to help their various communities......very encouraging to see Americans helping each
other.

Tom Brady has always been a stand up guy. Tampa is lucky to have him...for the next year or two of his contract. :)
At least you know you'll have a quarterback who makes good decisions when throwing the ball.

I don't think the line is as bad as in the past, Winston just sucked, and they held onto him forever.

Another Tampa Superbowl is possible. No Monte Kiffen On the D..mMM..maybe not.

All teams used to fear the Tampa Bay D.

Not sure who the D coach is these days, Monte Kiffen was a badass!
Whoever the D coach is, has huge shoes to fill.
Tampa Bay D was top-notch for more than a decade.

D won the Superbowl in 2003. Fact.

Oh! I got 2 shirts, yessir! Like New!

Not like the red ones I had, these are black, but same/same.
Yes, I am a Tampon.
My 1st pro football game was called "The Toilet Bowl"
It was the Bucs against the Houston Oilers in battle for last place. We won!

John Madden was below me about 15 rows down in a purple Adidas track suit.

People were holding up signs: "Welcome to The Toilet Bowl" With pictures of toilets.

Last edited:
other.

Tom Brady has always been a stand up guy. Tampa is lucky to have him...for the next year or two of his contract. :)
At least you know you'll have a quarterback who makes good decisions when throwing the ball.

He will go down in flames like Joe Montana and Michael Jordan

other.

Neither one went down in flames. Just obsolescence.
Joe got to the AFC title game with KC. Mike got to the playoffs with Washington. For both, just not enough good supporting players to put them over the top.
Maybe that's Brady's fate, maybe not. I'm looking forward to what they can put together.

other.

Joe got to the AFC title game with KC. Mike got to the playoffs with Washington. For both, just not enough good supporting players to put them over the top.
Maybe that's Brady's fate, maybe not. I'm looking forward to what they can put together.

I guess if your a Bucs fan, I was rooting for Joe during that game

I dont see Brady doing anything with out his coach.

other.

No matter what he does from here on out....his legacy has been established aka one of the greatest if not greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game.

Not even to mention we no longer have to watch jameis(the rapist)Winston.....one of the biggest mistakes ever made by the glazer family.

other.

No matter what he does from here on out....his legacy has been established aka one of the greatest if not greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game.

Your opinion noted but I always said he was a Rex Grossman

other.

I'm not a Bucs fan. I live in NH. Lifelong Patriots fan..you know, before 2000.
It all depends on what TB can put around Brady for protection (OLine) and if they keep a punch-in-the-mouth defense.

other.

I'm not a Bucs fan. I live in NH. Lifelong Patriots fan..you know, before 2000.
It all depends on what TB can put around Brady for protection (OLine) and if they keep a punch-in-the-mouth defense.

This reminds me, when the Bucs won the super bowl I called some random number in Tampa bay and was congratulating some random person, we actually had a cheerful conversation about the Win.

Still gonna get his shit pushed in next season. That line is dog shit.
I'll be interested to see how many drop back passes he does per game.

A lot. But what you have to measure is how fast he gets rid of the ball...and what decisions he makes in getting rid of it.
Aye man, Eli Manning and Tom Brady are 2 of the best QBs that have ever, ever been, boy.
Did I mention ever? Because ever.

I don't think the line is as bad as in the past, Winston just sucked, and they held onto him forever.

Another Tampa Superbowl is possible. No Monte Kiffen On the D..mMM..maybe not.

All teams used to fear the Tampa Bay D.

Not sure who the D coach is these days, Monte Kiffen was a badass!
Whoever the D coach is, has huge shoes to fill.
Tampa Bay D was top-notch for more than a decade.

D won the Superbowl in 2003. Fact.

Oh! I got 2 shirts, yessir! Like New!

Not like the red ones I had, these are black, but same/same.
Yes, I am a Tampon.
My 1st pro football game was called "The Toilet Bowl"
It was the Bucs against the Houston Oilers in battle for last place. We won!

John Madden was below me about 15 rows down in a purple Adidas track suit.

People were holding up signs: "Welcome to The Toilet Bowl" With pictures of toilets.

Tom Brady is, like, 87 years old.

Not gonna happen.gif

A lot. But what you have to measure is how fast he gets rid of the ball...and what decisions he makes in getting rid of it.
Aye man, Eli Manning and Tom Brady are 2 of the best QBs that have ever, ever been, boy.

Yes...and??
Eli didn't get nearly the credit he deserved in NY. At the end, he was forced into making throws (decisions) to make a difference in the game. He had to force the game by himself by design. Nothing around to help him.

Yes...and??
Eli didn't get nearly the credit he deserved in NY. At the end, he was forced into making throws (decisions) to make a difference in the game. He had to force the game by himself by design. Nothing around to help him.
But he is/was an A-1 scrambler anyway. Joe Money, Testeverde, Steve Young, Eli, Brady..all can scramble like a mofo.

Every one I just listed is top-notch.

Testeverde being the lowest on the totem pole.

He did win a Superbowl, though. Right after leaving Tampa.

That's another thing, no Dungee, that was a good coach.

Forum List

Back