Our new quarter-back is a stand up guy

I am speaking of Tom Brady.....a great many celebrities are now beginning to help their various communities......very encouraging to see Americans helping each
other.

I really like Brady, but it wasn't always that way. Early in his career I thought he was just a pretty boy, and successful only because he was surrounded by good players. Then maybe in his 5th or 6th season, I saw an interview he did. It may have been on Leno or Letterman. When asked about his amazing success, Tom quickly focused on his teammates and his coaches, saying THEY were the ones most responsible for HIS success and the team's. I thought that was pretty remarkable. Any subsequent interviews I saw of his were the same, he always praised others around him for his success. Having said all this, unfortunately I believe Tom may be almost washed up. He had one of his worst seasons last year, and I believe this is the biggest reason the Patriots didn't keep him. I hope I'm wrong, but it doesn't look real promising for Tom in Tampa Bay.

I am speaking of Tom Brady.....a great many celebrities are now beginning to help their various communities......very encouraging to see Americans helping each
other.

I really like Brady, but it wasn't always that way. Early in his career I thought he was just a pretty boy, and successful only because he was surrounded by good players. Then maybe in his 5th or 6th season, I saw an interview he did. It may have been on Leno or Letterman. When asked about his amazing success, Tom quickly focused on his teammates and his coaches, saying THEY were the ones most responsible for HIS success and the team's. I thought that was pretty remarkable. Any subsequent interviews I saw of his were the same, he always praised others around him for his success. Having said all this, unfortunately I believe Tom may be almost washed up. He had one of his worst seasons last year, and I believe this is the biggest reason the Patriots didn't keep him. I hope I'm wrong, but it doesn't look real promising for Tom in Tampa Bay.

You think Tom Brady is a pretty boy, aren't married, AND you own a cat!

Ahhh, it's all becoming clearer now.

I've known Tommy and G-spot(my nic---she hates it---LOL) for almost 6 years. Nice kids.SUPER cool. Everyone in their little "shithole' are their friends. G does yoga/tai chi and karate with the girls and Tommy does volleyball, frisbee and cliff diving with the guys. Both surf. Tom---not so much. He can whip a frisbee a mile.
Tom knows me as Sparky.
I'm a metal fab / welder by trade----this week

other.

Tom Brady has always been a stand up guy. Tampa is lucky to have him...for the next year or two of his contract. :)
At least you know you'll have a quarterback who makes good decisions when throwing the ball.

He will go down in flames like Joe Montana and Michael Jordan
At least Montana made it to the conf. champ (93) with the Quiefs...Brady will be lucky to get through week 11.

other.

You think Tom Brady is a pretty boy, aren't married, AND you own a cat!

Ahhh, it's all becoming clearer now.

Shh.....................damn it, Toro, NO ONE was supposed to know! I'm NOT gay at all, though there's nothing wrong with that. (Seinfeld reference) I DO like to occasionally (about once a month) wear women's underwear..........Oops, I let the CAT out of the bag! (HEAVY sarcasm alert)

Still gonna get his shit pushed in next season. That line is dog shit.
I'll be interested to see how many drop back passes he does per game.

A lot. But what you have to measure is how fast he gets rid of the ball...and what decisions he makes in getting rid of it.
Aye man, Eli Manning and Tom Brady are 2 of the best QBs that have ever, ever been, boy.
Did I mention ever? Because ever.

Tom Brady is the GOAT, but Eli Manning isn't.

I've known Tommy and G-spot(my nic---she hates it---LOL) for almost 6 years. Nice kids.SUPER cool. Everyone in their little "shithole' are their friends. G does yoga/tai chi and karate with the girls and Tommy does volleyball, frisbee and cliff diving with the guys. Both surf. Tom---not so much. He can whip a frisbee a mile.
Tom knows me as Sparky.
Tell Tom I said hi, PLEASE!

A lot. But what you have to measure is how fast he gets rid of the ball...and what decisions he makes in getting rid of it.
Aye man, Eli Manning and Tom Brady are 2 of the best QBs that have ever, ever been, boy.

Your town QB=-?
What's that? Some loser?

Brady the greatest quarterback of all-time? You are CORRECT. I don't think anyone's even close to him in that category. Peyton Manning and Dree Brees are my #2 and #3. I give Peyton a slight edge because he was able to lead two very different teams to Super Bowl wins.

Brady the greatest quarterback of all-time? You are CORRECT. I don't think anyone's even close to him in that category. Peyton Manning and Dree Brees are my #2 and #3. I give Peyton a slight edge because he was able to lead two very different teams to Super Bowl wins.

Marino was better, He beat the 85 Bears

other.

Tom Brady has always been a stand up guy. Tampa is lucky to have him...for the next year or two of his contract. :)
At least you know you'll have a quarterback who makes good decisions when throwing the ball.

He will go down in flames like Joe Montana and Michael Jordan

No matter what he does from here on out....his legacy has been established aka one of the greatest if not greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game.

Not even to mention we no longer have to watch jameis(the rapist)Winston.....one of the biggest mistakes ever made by the glazer family.

Let's see if the Succaneers do like the Falclowns did, once the brutha is out they spend the money to protect the new white QB.

2 Super Bowls that he wasn't a factor in. Peyton Manning is the best regular season QB of all time.

Sorry Marino has no Super Bowl rings which knocks him out the running.

Your town QB=-?
What's that? Some loser?

I'm a Oakland Raider, Carolina Panther. Jim Plunkett has the same amount of Super Bowls as Eli Manning and Peyton Manning.

Once. On Monday Night Football in a game I'll never forget. He owned Ditka's Bears that night.
But, he lost to Grogan and the Squish The Fish crew months later.

How many Super Bowls did Dan win? The Bears WON the Super Bowl after the '85 regular season, and quite easily, 46-10. Marino IS my #5 QB all-time, and I believe he's THE best QB that didn't win a Super Bowl.

Your town QB=-?
What's that? Some loser?

I'm a Oakland Raider, Carolina Panther. Jim Plunkett has the same amount of Super Bowls as Eli Manning and Peyton Manning.
BUT his career numbers pale in comparison, especially to Peyton's.

How many Super Bowls did Dan win? The Bears WON the Super Bowl after the '85 regular season, and quite easily, 46-10. Marino IS my #5 QB all-time, and I believe he's THE best QB that didn't win a Super Bowl.
I wholeheartedly agree Marino was the best QB that never won a Superbowl.

Then there's Doug Flutie, he won the Canuck SB, no?

Tom knows me as Sparky.
Tell Tom I said hi, PLEASE!
If he's ever allowed to come back....He has "permanent residency" but no flights are coming.....well. He can do a jet, no problem. 14 days 'quarantine for permanent residents which means house bound LOL. On Santa Teresa beach. I doubt they'll complain much. They can enter the metropolitan area for "essentials" Farmacia, liquor store, seafood mart while "quarantining".....
Its such a huge town they'll be invisible. He can sneak around in the subway....

Your town QB=-?
What's that? Some loser?

BUT his career numbers pale in comparison, especially to Peyton's.

Irrelevant Super Bowls matter.

Forum List

Back