Our New President Is 78 Today

EnPvOtrW8AAmGbt.jpg

Happy Birthday Joe!
As Joe Biden celebrates his 178th birthday, he has a heart attack blowing out all the candles, thus making Camel Toe Harris, President Elect, who goes to Texas where Justice Scalia went, and she too has a mysterious heart attack, thus allowing the mummified remains of Nancy Pelosi from San Fransicko to assume the presidency.

Yeah, i can see it...

Biden can be president of the Hunter Biden Go Fund Me club when the legal fees start adding up.

Biden raised 1.5 billion.

Funny you guys used to be against frivilous lawsuits. What happened? And now also you suddenly are hoping judges will legislate from the bench when you used to hate that. Odd.

If Biden becomes president and Harris somehow takes his place does that mean Joe is an indian giver?

Funny you guys used to be against frivilous lawsuits. What happened? And now also you suddenly are hoping judges will legislate from the bench when you used to hate that. Odd.
Who are 'you guys'? I was never a Bush supporter if that's what you're referring to. Trump has this, admit it.
Realize they are simply terrified Trump will be re-elected and no lie is too egregious for them.

Biden can be president of the Hunter Biden Go Fund Me club when the legal fees start adding up.

It's easy to raise $1.5 billion when you have billionaires and big tech Globalists backing you.

Forum List

Back