Pres.Trump: John Bolton was one of the DUMBEST people in government

Level.jpg

Trump and Bolton are equally stupid – and both unfit to hold public office; elected or appointed.

Good riddance to both.
How was President Trump “equally stupid” if he rejected everything that neocon pushed?

Joe Biden’s foreign policy would be more inline with Bolton.
You'll get no colloquy with that fuckwit.

LOL, this man is a savage. He calls out Bolton for the warmonger asshole he always has been.

“John Bolton was one of the dumbest people in government I’ve had the “pleasure” to work with.

He added nothing to National Security, except, “Gee, Let’s go to war.”

Haha, yet he hired Bolton. One of the best people huh? How long do you think it takes to identify one of the dumbest people in government. If it takes longer than a few meets then I think the one missing the ball may be even dumber

LOL, this man is a savage. He calls out Bolton for the warmonger asshole he always has been.

“John Bolton was one of the dumbest people in government I’ve had the “pleasure” to work with.

Another example of hiring only the best people? At least the jerk didn't get indicted or jailed, which is more than can be said of some of his other personnel selection choices. I will be glad when this shit show is finally the heck out of here on Jan. 20.

Another example of hiring only the best people? At least the jerk didn't get indicted or jailed, which is more than can be said of some of his other personnel selection choices. I will be glad when this shit show is finally the heck out of here on Jan. 20.
There's too much treason. White supremacists running as Republican and turning left and all that.

Bolton's job was to scare the enemy, not to bomb the enemy.
Bolton just can't help himself.

I knew something was amiss months ago when CBC the left leaning state-run media, was interviewing such stars as Davidu Frum, Bolton, Scaramucci and others.

This is how warped the MSM and elites have become, they will throw out all kinds of plastic platitudes and positions about war, dignity of humans etc, but then they will embrace the most extreme if they go against those who are holding to account the greatest human right and trade abusers.

Mark my words, you can keep this for future reference, you will now hear after years of silence, the left and MSM call out China for the abuses against Ughur Muslims. Not because they care, because they don't, or they wouldn't have been largely silent the last decade. They do so because of Hong Kong and Chinas bold actions against the very people they have happily turned their backs on.

I live and die by my principle. The same A-holes who yell at Trump for getting into "trade wars" (as if China hasn't happily been fleecing the West for 25 years), are the same ones who don't want their influence stolen from them, in places like H.K. Their principle never existed. In fact, it was a lackthereof.

Trump was the one who called it out and alerted the world, when other leaders were spineless. NOW they think to themselves, "yeah, maybe when Obama was running the show it wasn't a good idea to let China build artificial islands in a critical SOuth China Sea".

I've said on here that CSIS in Canada deserves some credit. They were calling this out LONG before most of the world. They didn't reach for the low hanging fruit, they made Canada aware, and presumably the world, that China has bold ideas and they were aggressive and active in our nation.

It's not that war doesn't have a place, it does when National Security is concerned. It's the means in which people like Bolton view the world. If he isn't profiting somehow I will eat my hat.

Last edited:

Ha, retaliation for Bolton's attack. Good for Trump. From Bolton's book, it does look like he was just constantly pushing, pushing for more troops, more war, serious war with Iraq and North Korea --- darn. Trump was trying to hold it down at least until his second term (all presidents have at least one war, except for Jimmy Carter. Look it up.) And Trump was trying to get us OUT of the pointless forever wars, like Afghanistan, where their national sport is killing each other and always has been, and who should care? Not us.

I can’t wait for the lefty morons to defend good old boy, Bolton.

Why do "lefty's" have to ? Trump told us he only hires the best. He hired him.
He hired him to know what the neocons would want. So he could know what NOT to do.
IMO, he hired him for the same reason that Mattis was hired: he's a hardass.

But one can be a hardass without your first and last option being to spray bullets and lob bombs all over the place.

Forum List

Back