Our Democracy

BIG Difference

Trump has been accused of being a puppet of Putin since before the election.
He was embarrassed by taking sides with Putin over our intelligence in Helsinki.

Trump was crucified after complimenting Putin for invading Ukraine and calling him a Genius……Not Russia is a Genius….Putin is a Genius

His propagandist Sean Hannity saw how much Trump was taking a political beating for supporting Putin. He specifically asked him TWICE to call Putin evil……Trump would not do it.
WHY WON’T TRUMP CRITICIZE PUTIN?

Why has Putin invaded on Biden's watch twice?

Old Corn Puff man is sooo tough huh...........

BIG Difference

Trump has been accused of being a puppet of Putin since before the election.
He was embarrassed by taking sides with Putin over our intelligence in Helsinki.

Trump was crucified after complimenting Putin for invading Ukraine and calling him a Genius……Not Russia is a Genius….Putin is a Genius

His propagandist Sean Hannity saw how much Trump was taking a political beating for supporting Putin. He specifically asked him TWICE to call Putin evil……Trump would not do it.
WHY WON’T TRUMP CRITICIZE PUTIN?

You can't call a country a genius. Counties are land that don't have the ability to think, just like guns don't go out and kill people by themselves.

Trump didn't give his blessing to PUTIN to build his pipeline, Dementia did that after he closed one of ours down.

You asked for evidence that Trump condemned the invasion of Ukraine and that's what I provided.

You can't call a country a genius. Counties are land that don't have the ability to think, just like guns don't go out and kill people by themselves.

Trump didn't give his blessing to PUTIN to build his pipeline, Dementia did that after he closed one of ours down.

You asked for evidence that Trump condemned the invasion of Ukraine and that's what I provided.

You said you have proof of Trump criticizing Putin
You don’t……Trump won’t do it

He has no problem criticizing US Allies, other Americans and other Republicans

But he won’t criticize Putin

Anybody who calls a politician a messiah, is not just a fraud, but a political propagandist working for a side.

You choose to work for the political class.

That makes YOU a fraud.
This applies perfectly to all those who support the duopoly. You!
329FE896-16B0-4665-A0B6-18F439C4653B.jpeg

This applies perfectly to all those who support the duopoly. You!
View attachment 659956

Fuck you and your duopoly bullshit. Trump is no messiah. As a person he is an asshole. But as president he was good for the overwhelming majority of the American people.

A group you clearly don't give a shit about.

That's not a rebuttal. It's not even an attempt at one. It's sophistry with some vulgarity thrown in for good measure. You appear to be afraid of a cordial exchange of thoughts on every subject. I'd ask you why but I already know the answer.
Fuck you.

You're lying leftist trash.

You don't deserve the time of day.

You said you have proof of Trump criticizing Putin
You don’t……Trump won’t do it

He has no problem criticizing US Allies, other Americans and other Republicans

But he won’t criticize Putin

So how does one criticize the Ukraine invasion without criticizing the person that ordered the invasion?

Ummmm Europe and Asia has had countless wars. Both kept drifting leftward.

You are in denial. Our nation is a ship that is in a left bound current. It may drift right occasionally with some heavy rowing, but, it’s inevitably going left.

Theres no war coming to change that. If anything a major war would change us more to the left. Happened after WW1 and WW2. Happened after the Civil War. Happened after Vietnam. Now happening after Iraq/Afghan wars.
Keep dreaming you communist shit. You will never get our guns, and your communist revolution will never succeed.

We need to exterminate all commies. They are the problem. The only solution is a final solution.

Praising the invasion and calling it smart while mocking the efforts of US a and NATO

Trump refuses to condemn the actions of Putin, but is willing to praise them

I hope you have somebody caring for you because I can't see how you function in this world without help. You made that claim earlier and I posted a video of Trump condemning the actions in Ukraine, and like a typical leftist :lalala: Worse than that is you keep lying about him praising the invasion, and when I ask for proof, you can't provide any because you know it's a lie.

So how can anybody have an intelligent conversation with a leftist? It's impossible. It's like pointing to a rock and saying "see, this is a rock" and the leftist saying "that's not a rock, that's a squirrel."

Forum List

Back