Our Democracy

Your argument is dumb and typical of a liberal media dupe. You think Trump was easy on Russia when the facts show otherwise. There is much to criticize Trump for, but you resort to stupid shit.

Simple question
Why won’t Trump criticize Putin?

Why did he praise Putin while mocking Biden and NATO?

Your “evidence” proved my point
Trump refused to criticize Putin

Are you blind, deaf and dumb or what? I posted a video of him doing exactly that.

You know what I think is wrong with you liberals and why you're not like normal people? You have a filter in your mind that discards what you don't want to see or hear. Maybe that's why you people don't turn on Fox news. You don't hear or see anything.

Anybody who calls a politician a messiah, is not just a fraud, but a political propagandist working for a side.

You choose to work for the political class.

That makes YOU a fraud.

They say shit like that to try and make you feel guilty or something. Back in the 70s it was referred to as reverse psychology.

In their minds, this is how it's supposed to work:

Anyone who calls your messiah a failure is a fraud.

No, no. Please don't call him my messiah. I have no messiah. I'll quit supporting Trump, just don't make people believe I worship anybody!

Of course it never works that way, but it makes them feel like they're accomplishing something.

eagle1462010 Ray From Cleveland

He finally got around to the wall his last year in office. Total new wall across a 2,000 mile border completed during the entire Trump presidency: 47 miles.
Dinesh’s Stupid Movie - Ann Coulter

Read her column. She’s a con like you guys, but she knows Don’s a fraud. Why not you too?

No, she's a TDS Trump hater and has been since Trump won the presidency. Why do you think nobody hears from her anymore? She's a backstabber and a flake.

Before Biden stopped new construction on the wall, the Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.

The wall consists mostly of 18- to 30-foot steel bollards anchored in concrete. The barriers also feature sensors, lights, cameras and parallel roads in some places.

The vast majority of the 458 miles were constructed in places where some kind of barrier already existed, but most of the preexisting structures were far less imposing than the new wall and included fencing and rudimentary technical barriers. The total figure also includes what the agency calls “secondary border wall” or sections of wall built behind preexisting barriers that ultimately remained in place.

Are you blind, deaf and dumb or what? I posted a video of him doing exactly that.

You know what I think is wrong with you liberals and why you're not like normal people? You have a filter in your mind that discards what you don't want to see or hear. Maybe that's why you people don't turn on Fox news. You don't hear or see anything.

Actually you did no such thing
There was one line condemning Russia, the rest bragging how there was no invasion during his term.

Didn‘t see him condemn Putin. Hannity begged him to do it….Trump refused

There was one line condemning Russia, the rest bragging how there was no invasion during his term.

So how many lines do you need? You lied and said he never condemned Putin, and I gave you a video where he did, in public, live on stage.

He bragged about it ...............He sure did..........Because guess what IDIOT? Putin didn't invade on his watch.

So he trolled Biden for being a weak bought off bitch.............Well so do I .............I agree.

He bragged about it ...............He sure did..........Because guess what IDIOT? Putin didn't invade on his watch.

So he trolled Biden for being a weak bought off bitch.............Well so do I .............I agree.
It was an amazing speech by Trump

While almost all political leaders spoke about the global impacts of the invasion and condemned Putin, Trump used the occasion to make it about himself and refuse to condemn Putin.

It was an amazing speech by Trump

While almost all political leaders spoke about the global impacts of the invasion and condemned Putin, Trump used the occasion to make it about himself and refuse to condemn Putin.
He did I told you so YOU MOONBATS speech............so what.........he WARNED THEM..............they didn't listen. Truth hurts huh.

Ive never been more in fear of losing our Democracy. The Republicans insurrectionist instincts on our democracy is the true threat our democracy faces. They want our democracy overthrown. If we dont protect our democracy by ensuring democratic voting rights that will enshrine our democracy in integrity we will lose our democracy.
dont you mean our CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC??

Putin, Russia, WTF is the difference? He condemned the attack of Ukraine.
BIG Difference

Trump has been accused of being a puppet of Putin since before the election.
He was embarrassed by taking sides with Putin over our intelligence in Helsinki.

Trump was crucified after complimenting Putin for invading Ukraine and calling him a Genius……Not Russia is a Genius….Putin is a Genius

His propagandist Sean Hannity saw how much Trump was taking a political beating for supporting Putin. He specifically asked him TWICE to call Putin evil……Trump would not do it.
WHY WON’T TRUMP CRITICIZE PUTIN?

Forum List

Back