Bill Clinton fears for our democracy

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Clinton said on the Late Late Show with James Corden, that he was not always optimistic about the future of the nation but said citizens should not respond to hatred with more hatred.
“I actually think there is a fair chance we could completely lose our constitutional democracy for a couple of decades if we make bad decisions,” Clinton said on CBS. “I am not naive about this. I have been in a lot of fights. I have lost some and won a bunch. I have been elated and heartbroken. But I have never before been as worried about the structure of our democratic form of government. So far, every time we were faced with our own undoing, our conscience kicked in and we stepped away from the brink. And that is kind of what I think will happen here, but I don’t know when or how."

Comment:
Clinton is correct about "losing our constitutional democracy".
But, what he didn't say was that it is his own Democrat Party that is rapidly goosestepping towards a one party neo-marxist police state.
The Dems are arresting dissenters and political opponents.
They are illegally using the IRS, FBI and DOJ as political weapons.
They are undermining our Voting Rights with their voter fraud and election rigging crimes.
They are using Big Tech to censor Freedom of Speech.
They are branding dissension as "disinformation".
Hillary and Obama illegally used the FBI to try and frame Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
Pelosi is trying to smear Trump and the Republicans with her crazy Insurrection Conspiracy.

Clinton said on the Late Late Show with James Corden, that he was not always optimistic about the future of the nation but said citizens should not respond to hatred with more hatred.
“I actually think there is a fair chance we could completely lose our constitutional democracy for a couple of decades if we make bad decisions,” Clinton said on CBS. “I am not naive about this. I have been in a lot of fights. I have lost some and won a bunch. I have been elated and heartbroken. But I have never before been as worried about the structure of our democratic form of government. So far, every time we were faced with our own undoing, our conscience kicked in and we stepped away from the brink. And that is kind of what I think will happen here, but I don’t know when or how."

Comment:
But, what he didn't say was that it is his own Democrat Party that is rapidly goosestepping towards a one party neo-marxist police state.
They are undermining our Voting Rights with their voter fraud and election rigging crimes.
Hillary and Obama illegally used the FBI to try and frame Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
Pelosi is trying to smear Trump and the Republicans with her crazy Insurrection Conspiracy.
Slick Willy belongs to a party that sole the 2020 Presidential election from the American people so now he fears for the structure of our Democracy? Gimme a fucking break!

His party's incompetence, dishonesty and screwed up agenda has cause major problems in our country and that is where the problem lies.

Slick Willy had one of the most dishonest and corrupt administrations in the history of our Republic so he has lost his credibility a long time ago.

Comment:
Clinton inflaming the mouth breathing base of the Democratic party who doesn't know any better. If the US was an actual majority the country would be controlled by the higher population of the East and West coast. . The smart ones like ole Slick Willie knows all of this. Thankfully the founding Fathers where smart enough to reject the tyranny of the majority

Clinton inflaming the mouth breathing base of the Democratic party who doesn't know any better. If the US was an actual majority the country would be controlled by the higher population of the East and West coast. . The smart ones like ole Slick Willie knows all of this. Thankfully the founding Fathers where smart enough to reject the tyranny of the majority
Unfortunately no one pays any attention to the Founding Fathers or the documents they wrote.

He joins a long list of Republicans who feel the same way, although they also have the added burden of knowing that their party is pushing it.

vHHcC76.jpg

They never rejected majority rule. And they certainly did not ever promote minority rule.

They gave smaller states a "shot" at being able to win, with the electoral college set up of giving each state two electors representing state senators, with small states getting two electors and big ass states only getting two electors as well....

The minority has only won the presidency with that advantage alone, twice (maybe thrice )out of 58 presidential elections..... GW Bush, and Donald Trump.

Slick Willy belongs to a party that sole the 2020 Presidential election from the American people so now he fears for the structure of our Democracy? Gimme a fucking break!

His party's incompetence, dishonesty and screwed up agenda has cause major problems in our country and that is where the problem lies.

Slick Willy had one of the most dishonest and corrupt administrations in the history of our Republic so he has lost his credibility a long time ago.
yep, Clinton had new scandal every week

They never rejected majority rule. And they certainly did not ever promote minority rule.

They gave smaller states a "shot" at being able to win, with the electoral college set up of giving each state two electors representing state senators, with small states getting two electors and big ass states only getting two electors as well....

The minority has only won the presidency with that advantage alone, twice (maybe thrice )out of 58 presidential elections..... GW Bush, and Donald Trump.
The Founders loathed Democracies.

Leftists practice projection 24-7. When they make accusations it means they're guilty of it or they're setting the table for what they plan for the future. The 2020 election is a perfect example of both. First they said Trump stole the 2016 election, and then after they stole the election in 2020 of no integrity they accuse the Republicans of trying to steal the election.

Comment:

You are the horse faced Nazis.
Law enforcement is arresting people who stormed the capitol.
Trump tried to use the DOJ to keep himself in power. The IRS went after liberal AND conservative organizations. The FBI has done nothing political.
You right wing fascists are attacking voting rights. We saw in New Mexico the new front in the Republican war on elections. Put in partisan hacks as Secretary of States and on election boards to throw out outcomes you don't like.
Tech companies do not censor. Only government can censor. You Nazis are trying to censor. Florida keeps passing anti-free speech laws and the courts keep knocking them down.
The fake news that you pass is misinformation.
The FBI investigation was opened based on information received from the Australian government.
Trump's campaign did collude with the Russians by providing campaign information to a Russian spy.
Republicans apparently have no issues with the Republican led attack on our capitol.
Take your horse faced, Trump loving ass and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. You are a lying weasel.

No one stole anything. It is Republicans who are trying to steal elections as we saw in New Mexico.

It’s already lost and he helped.
Crunch, Crunch. Squish, Squish.

The whole Deep State's specious spectrum believes that democracy is "the tyranny of the majority" or "mob rule" or "two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner." Patriots should reject all these idiotic ideologies. Man up and take the upper class down. Only the massive power of their media-and-education brainwashing complex forces us to go against our best interests and submit to their diverse and smug lies.

We outnumber the bipartisan elitists thousands to one. We can crush them like grapes. It's time to stop whining and start making wine.

You are the horse faced Nazis.
Law enforcement is arresting people who stormed the capitol.
Trump tried to use the DOJ to keep himself in power. The IRS went after liberal AND conservative organizations. The FBI has done nothing political.
You right wing fascists are attacking voting rights. We saw in New Mexico the new front in the Republican war on elections. Put in partisan hacks as Secretary of States and on election boards to throw out outcomes you don't like.
Tech companies do not censor. Only government can censor. You Nazis are trying to censor. Florida keeps passing anti-free speech laws and the courts keep knocking them down.
The fake news that you pass is misinformation.
The FBI investigation was opened based on information received from the Australian government.
Trump's campaign did collude with the Russians by providing campaign information to a Russian spy.
Republicans apparently have no issues with the Republican led attack on our capitol.
Take your horse faced, Trump loving ass and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. You are a lying weasel.
White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only.

Through referendums, a free people determines who else can vote. If we had had that freedom—and there are no other freedoms without that one—today's "Democrats" would get hardly any votes at all and would be some fringe party we'd rarely even hear about.

Undesirable minorities would be prevented from their present behavior through deportation or loss of civil rights. And, as it was always intended to be, Third World immigrants, both legal and illegal, wouldn't be here at all.

Comment:

Need more hot, young tail?

Crunch, Crunch. Squish, Squish.

The whole Deep State's specious spectrum believes that democracy is "the tyranny of the majority" or "mob rule" or "two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner." Patriots should reject all these idiotic ideologies. Man up and take the upper class down. Only the massive power of their media-and-education brainwashing complex forces us to go against our best interests and submit to their diverse and smug lies.

We outnumber the bipartisan elitists thousands to one. We can crush them like grapes. It's time to stop whining and start making wine.
D5C69877-665F-4477-83AE-FDBE7594D3D6.jpeg

Forum List

Back