Our Democracy

Still waiting…

Why won’t Trump condemn Putin?
He had no problem with cheering him
Other poster just gave a video for you.

You can wait til hell freezes over for me to answer that question.

Your purpose is to attack Trump here because BIDEN IS A MISERABLE FAILURE.

He owns this.

So Chump. Why did Putin invade with Biden office TWICE NOW..........hmm........Tell me why Biden is such a dang failure.?

Other poster just gave a video for you.

You can wait til hell freezes over for me to answer that question.

Your purpose is to attack Trump here because BIDEN IS A MISERABLE FAILURE.

He owns this.

So Chump. Why did Putin invade with Biden office TWICE NOW..........hmm........Tell me why Biden is such a dang failure.?
Wrong again Skippy

Trump does not condemn Putin in the video

Try harder

The economy was in free fall. He built a whole whopping 45 miles of wall. He used sanctions on my nations. Tried a coup in Venezuela. Killed an Iranian general in cold blood that just by luck didn’t cause WWIII. He surrounded himself with swamp creatures, like Pompeo Barr and the Walrus. Expanded the war machine. Sold weapons to Ukraine that even O wouldn’t. Did nothing about our massive trade deficit with China. Blew up the national debt massively. Terribly mishandled the Summer of George, by siding completely with cops. ETC…

However like all presidents he did do a few good things.

He’s still a dumb fuck narcissistic buffoon.

The economy was in a free fall across the globe when Joe's buddies sent us their virus. Up to that point we had the best economy in decades. No, he didn't build 45 miles of wall, he built 460 miles of wall, much of it to replace the useless obstacles like vehicle barriers that couldn't stop an 80 year old lady from crossing.

vehicle barriers.jpeg

So tell us, why did he kill the Iranian General, because he had nothing better to do? WWIII won't start over one General. China nor anybody would launch a war against us over one man. If there is a WWIII it will start between Israel and Iran over a near completion of Iranian nuclear weapons. Besides, it's the very least we owe them for sending in their goons to Iraq to kill our solders during the war.

The riots occurred in commie cities where one mayor referred to it as the Summer of Love. Trump offered several cities federal police assistance and promised he would stop their riots in one day. Every single one refused his offer. In the meantime, Whorris was on television promoting a Go Fund Me account to bail out rioters so they could get back out in the streets to keep the riots going. There is nothing any US President can do about that.

eagle1462010 Ray From Cleveland

He finally got around to the wall his last year in office. Total new wall across a 2,000 mile border completed during the entire Trump presidency: 47 miles.
Dinesh’s Stupid Movie - Ann Coulter

Read her column. She’s a con like you guys, but she knows Don’s a fraud. Why not you too?
My post was from the CBC and you LIE as they discount the barriers torn down and replaced with real walls instead of BS barriers.

My post is from the people who do this for a living........so you are DISMISSED.

My post was from the CBC and you LIE as they discount the barriers torn down and replaced with real walls instead of BS barriers.

My post is from the people who do this for a living........so you are DISMISSED.
Why would you call Ann a liar? She’s a big con like you.

Why would you call Ann a liar? She’s a big con like you.
I called you a Liar.........and if she quoted it..........SHE IS A LIAR.......

The CBC report explains it..............and using CHERRY PICKED DATA IS A LIE..............You and She ignore that. Much was replaced and were only barriers.........and without Biden we would be over 700 miles or more by now. In the first years the issue was locked up in courts with lawsuit after lawsuit stopping construtciton.

CBC versus you and ANN................You and her ARE DISMISSED.

I called you a Liar.........and if she quoted it..........SHE IS A LIAR.......

The CBC report explains it..............and using CHERRY PICKED DATA IS A LIE..............You and She ignore that. Much was replaced and were only barriers.........and without Biden we would be over 700 miles or more by now. In the first years the issue was locked up in courts with lawsuit after lawsuit stopping construtciton.

CBC versus you and ANN................You and her ARE DISMISSED.
Could be YOU are the liar.

Could be YOU are the liar.
I posted the data from the CBC .........You posted it from HER..........

Looks like your source sucks...........and you are cherry picking data.........

CDC 400 miles..............OOPS...........

Still waiting…

Why won’t Trump condemn Putin?
He had no problem with cheering him
Your argument is dumb and typical of a liberal media dupe. You think Trump was easy on Russia when the facts show otherwise. There is much to criticize Trump for, but you resort to stupid shit.

I posted the data from the CBC .........You posted it from HER..........

Looks like your source sucks...........and you are cherry picking data.........

CDC 400 miles..............OOPS...........
You better take it up with Ann.

Turn off MSNBC

Go for a walk.

Go meet some real Americans. Who don't watch MSNBC

You'll feel better
Turn off all the 24 hr news stations bleating out propaganda, Go for that walk don't worry or care what political party your neighbor belongs.

So Ann’s a liar?
Misquoting the facts or using cherry picked numbers ARE A LIE.

Which part of your data is wrong that you don't understand. CBC does this for a living. They are in charge of the walls........

That is the data I presented.........You just threw out cherry picked BS numbers.

Misquoting the facts or using cherry picked numbers ARE A LIE.

Which part of your data is wrong that you don't understand. CBC does this for a living. They are in charge of the walls........

That is the data I presented.........You just threw out cherry picked BS numbers.
Ann says 47 miles.

You’re just like the Dems. Intolerant of anyone who doesn’t completely agree with you. You wingers are all the same.

Talking to a Dem or GOP voter is like trying to tell a friend that you saw their spouse cheating only to have them call you a liar and cling even closer to them.

You're a fraud, through and through.

Forum List

Back